So apparently Tony is really hitting the pipe hard before his conference calls...here's the latest that I got from my Tony follower friend.
1. A bunch of churches were cashed out over the weekend at 21 cents...
2. There have been at least 3 high ranking bank officials from around the world that have mysteriously died...and several have quit including a high ranking officer at WF who all of a sudden has health issues. And lower ranking bank officials are steadily jumping out of windows and offing themselves because they don't want to be implicated in the dinar scandel!
3. The NDA has become so complicated that Tony has decided to not take the contract rate.
4. Banks are stopping people from withdrawing money form their accounts because they are holding all the money for everyone to exchange their dinar.
5. Most Tier 2 and Tier 3 banks are run the big 5 banks secretly. This is something that the big 5 don't want everyone to know.
6. Several countries involved in the Davos Convention were listening in to Tony's calls. Because of what they heard they made some drastic changes to their banking practices as it pertains the US and its citizens.
7. The US Government is pooping themselves because #wearethepeople was trending on Twitter during the Super Bowl.
Here is the best part though...
*** Tony is going to declare "Bank Days" if the RV isn't released soon. Basically he is going to pick a certain bank on a certain day and tell all of his sheeple that if they have any type of banking services from that specific bank they need to end it. So close their checking accounts, cancel credit cards etc. And he is saying that if that doesn't make the evil wicked bankers release the RV...then they will move on to another bank and so on and so forth. He will personally cause the banks to hurt because they are hurting the people.
To catch up on what is going on in the dinar world go to www.dinardaily.net