Latest topics
» Base on Mars South Pole?
Today at 2:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parrot Uses Alexa to Order Watermelon, Lightbulbs While Owner Is Out
Today at 2:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Severe weather hits Sicily, Italy: Violent storm drops 50cm (20 inches) of hail in Messina
Today at 2:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - David Wilcock Update New 16 December 2018 PART I
Today at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The mystery of the megalithic structures in ancient Korea
Today at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Today at 1:56 am by 4-truth

» Why did they put a mummy into the Large Hadron Collidron?
Today at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'One of a Kind' Untouched Tomb Discovered in Egypt
Today at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This was a FIRST! - Unprecedented view of Sun AND something else
Today at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes
Today at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOMB SHELL! DECLASSIFIED Document Just Exposed Hillary's DARK Circle of Friends!!
Today at 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Yesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Yesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Ron Paul should not be elected because....

Ron Paul should not be elected because....

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:02 pm

bcolorad

I have not seen anything in Ron Paul's history in politics that would sway me from voting for him. I'm looking to see if anyone on oom2 has any facts that would persuade my vote. If not he's the man for the job. Thanks for any input

Alchemist

The worst out there is the racist remarks in his newsletter that were attributed to him. I think it was a set up to discredit him later. The next is his perspective on foreign policy that folks try to frame as anti-semetic. That's the only negative i see, and those depend on how one processes that. He is a Constitutionalist, Libertarian, defender of individual freedom, NOT a collectivist. Hope that helps...

bcolorad

Thank-you for the reply Alchemist. That does help.
I do believe his foreign policy is kinda along the lines of... Don't start no S#!% wont be no S#!%. Meaning if we would quit picking fights all over the world we wouldn't be in all these fights all over the world. That's something I can wrap my mind around and support.
As far as the news letters I have heard mention of them and I know Dr. Paul said that he neither wrote them or supported them. However I'll do some more research to get a more accurate picture of what that was all about.

Alchemist

I support Paul, but will tell you straight. Glad to be of service.

openmind

Alchemist wrote:The worst out there is the racist remarks in his newsletter that were attributed to him. I think it was a set up to discredit him later. The next is his perspective on foreign policy that folks try to frame as anti-semetic. That's the only negative i see, and those depend on how one processes that. He is a Constitutionalist, Libertarian, defender of individual freedom, NOT a collectivist. Hope that helps...

I think Paul is a collectivist vis-a-vis the natural organic order of things. By which, I mean that he stresses individual liberty as the greatest asset of collective progress. Free individuals invent, create, and provide palpable boons for posterity. He isn't a collectivist in the political sense, he bashes the corporate-government complex which dictates an active social engineering. He genuinely believes in the kind of collectivism our creator inherently placed in us. What say you, Alchemist?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

bcolorad

It's hard to say if he wrote the letters or not. I wasn't there. However I do agree with this man's view on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ItmcIxe5Fs&feature=related

openmind

RON PAUL 2012

Alchemist

openmind wrote:
Alchemist wrote:The worst out there is the racist remarks in his newsletter that were attributed to him. I think it was a set up to discredit him later. The next is his perspective on foreign policy that folks try to frame as anti-semetic. That's the only negative i see, and those depend on how one processes that. He is a Constitutionalist, Libertarian, defender of individual freedom, NOT a collectivist. Hope that helps...

I think Paul is a collectivist vis-a-vis the natural organic order of things. By which, I mean that he stresses individual liberty as the greatest asset of collective progress. Free individuals invent, create, and provide palpable boons for posterity. He isn't a collectivist in the political sense, he bashes the corporate-government complex which dictates an active social engineering. He genuinely believes in the kind of collectivism our creator inherently placed in us. What say you, Alchemist?

In the monadic since, yes. Of course, i used the term in the political sense. A monad is a unit. One would need to understand the Pythagorean theory of numbers and numeration as well as the interrelatedness of all units to the whole to understand this nuance.

bcolorad

Openmind,
How do you embed the video like that?

10 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:16 pm

openmind

Thanks, I learnt a new word today. I had to look it up (Monad). Sounds like string theory, Fibonacci sequence and the sacred phi ratio. Looking at the oneness of all reality through the scope of science and math.

RON PAUL 2012

11 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:20 pm

openmind

bcolorad wrote:Openmind,

You can click on the "video" option. Its only available if you make a post in a new thread or if you click "reply" in order to make a post in an existing thread.

or you can type this:

[youtube] URL [/youtube]

RON PAUL 2012

12 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm

bcolorad

openmind wrote:
bcolorad wrote:Openmind,

You can click on the "video" option. Its only available if you make a post in a new thread or if you click "reply" in order to make a post in an existing thread.

or you can type this:

[youtube] URL [/youtube]

Thank-you Openmind

13 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

bcolorad

So far I have that Dr. Paul is racist (that I don't believe to be true)
Also his foreign policy.
Anyone else have anything?

14 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:50 pm

openmind

I think that logic and prudence dictate that some nation be in 'charge' of the world's stability and security. I feel that in terms of philosophy and values, we are that country. But over the decades, we have marginalized our values in the name of protecting them (auto-immune disease).

So I agree with Ron Paul that since we can't afford our military presence, we should cut down. But I also feel that we should have an active foreign policy based on peace and trade. Sort of like the foreign policy of America in the movie, Air Force One.

RON PAUL 2012

15 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Alchemist

openmind wrote:Thanks, I learnt a new word today. I had to look it up (Monad). Sounds like string theory, Fibonacci sequence and the sacred phi ratio. Looking at the oneness of all reality through the scope of science and math.

Prentice Hall has very good lectures on this that can be found if you know where to look.

16 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Alchemist

Perhaps a ⊙ is a two dimensional representation of the torus.

17 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:05 pm

bcolorad

openmind wrote:I think that logic and prudence dictate that some nation be in 'charge' of the world's stability and security. I feel that in terms of philosophy and values, we are that country. But over the decades, we have marginalized our values in the name of protecting them (auto-immune disease).

So I agree with Ron Paul that since we can't afford our military presence, we should cut down. But I also feel that we should have an active foreign policy based on peace and trade. Sort of like the foreign policy of America in the movie, Air Force One.

I agree. On a you tube video (imagine that) Dr. Paul was saying that we should resolve problems in the world through diplomacy. He emphasized using foreign Diplomats to discus the issues that arise to resolve them.

18 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:11 pm

bcolorad

The man came in second in New Hampshire. That's good news

19 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 am

Tinbender

I only hesitated a little with Paul's stand with Israel. If you get into what he says all it will take is a act of congress (which should be how it is anyway) and he is more than willing to kick some butt and get out. There would be no political games, I personally think his thinking is very refreshing. I just hope we can get his words out there for people to make up there own minds.

I want to keep my God, my Liberty, and my Guns the liberals can keep the change

20 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:52 am

Alchemist

bcolorad wrote:The man came in second in New Hampshire. That's good news

Not that good considering the independants could vote.

21 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

H2OMAN

Any one but four more years of President Obama. We will see who tops in the primary vote. I need some more convincing that Sen. Paul can beat the incumbant. I am confident that Romney can muster enough non republican votes to win the White House. There is still time for the tide to shift in favor of Ron Paul, however, if I were a betting man, I would place my money on Mitt. In my mind either would be acceptable... I also think that Newt is a non-starter and is simply a spoiler in this contest. God save the Republic!

22 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:59 pm

bcolorad

The media doesn't seem to be helping. On the TV this morning they were saying there was no way Paul could win the ticket now

23 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 pm

H2OMAN

Yeah......The Media is the Massage.........

24 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Alchemist

H2OMAN wrote:Any one but four more years of President Obama. We will see who tops in the primary vote. I need some more convincing that Sen. Paul can beat the incumbant. I am confident that Romney can muster enough non republican votes to win the White House. There is still time for the tide to shift in favor of Ron Paul, however, if I were a betting man, I would place my money on Mitt. In my mind either would be acceptable... I also think that Newt is a non-starter and is simply a spoiler in this contest. God save the Republic!

Imo, these others are all the same as Obama: maintain the status quo. Paul did not vote for removing the rights of U.S. citizens!

25 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Alchemist

H2OMAN wrote:Yeah......The Media is the Massage.........

I sure don't want them working on my back!

26 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 pm

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
H2OMAN wrote:Any one but four more years of President Obama. We will see who tops in the primary vote. I need some more convincing that Sen. Paul can beat the incumbant. I am confident that Romney can muster enough non republican votes to win the White House. There is still time for the tide to shift in favor of Ron Paul, however, if I were a betting man, I would place my money on Mitt. In my mind either would be acceptable... I also think that Newt is a non-starter and is simply a spoiler in this contest. God save the Republic!

Hello H20MAN! I was reading your post and thinking, wow, I think just the opposite! lol So I will share my view: I think Paul has the BEST chance to beat the incumbant, because he appeals to a wider spectrum of folks than I've seen in a while. Here is a man who stands on LIBERTY...an American ideal. I'm actually surprised at the people who agree with me on Paul, because if you stay divided among party lines, we focus more on what we disagree on rather on what can unite us as a nation.

In my opinion, people aren't figuring their math right when they say that Romney has the "best chance" of beating Obama. Romney is "status quo", and unless I'm mistaken, people are getting sick of status quo, more and more by the day. Paul is refreshing, and while he can be picked on for insignificant "issues", his focus on the primary concerns of Americans is what makes him a threat to the status quo. If people could recognize that the media is there to brainwash them/coerce them to do THEIR will, they would make the media eat their arrogance. My hope is that people will have ENOUGH of media control and vote for the person they most agree with on the real issues affecting our country. When you strip away all the bs, I believe the majority, deep down and with a little soul searching, will agree with Ron Paul.

We have to learn to search past the "hype" and break away from the tendency to "go with the flow." A Romney win to me would mean more of the same. Perhaps not as "in your face" as Obama, but his objective (in my view) would be to preserve that status quo at all costs. If we REALLY want to change, we have to have the courage that Paul has: the courage to elect someone with serious solutions to some very serious problems facing our nation. That means some RADICAL changes. That scares some people. It scares me NOT to make radical changes at this point, as I don't see how we can repair the gaping hole in this ship with a "band-aid."

I don't think a Paul election will fix us either. But it would be a STEP in the right direction, IMO. At least, if our nation is willing to take that step, I have more hope that we can rise to the challenge to turn it around. If not...well, I'm sad for those who fought and died for an idea that we couldn't/wouldn't keep. I'm sad for all of us, willing to lose what made us great, once upon a time, because some are still more comfortable with the "status quo."

Just a few of my thoughts....

27 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:47 pm

shakes4life2

28 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:58 pm

bcolorad

He who counts the votes decides

29 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Alchemist

30 Re: Ron Paul should not be elected because.... on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:13 pm

gmaHunniBee

Admin
Admin
Alchemist wrote:

Nice catch, Alchie. The ONLY reason that I can think of that people keep repeating the mantra that Paul can't beat Obama is that they aren't embracing facts, but rather, repeating a "chant" that the elite and MSM believe will convince people to ignore the facts and keep believing lies. I haven't seen THAT info. anywhere, especially not Fox, who chant repeatedly that Paul can't win. Here's hoping more people embrace truth over force-fed brainwashing!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum