OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

" Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open":

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

GOOD Intel Stuff

Hi guys, thought was quite interesting...something poof(& cobra) always have said..
1daycloser
02/06/2014 1:13pm

Thousands of fraudsters have been caught in the 'sting' net and will be prosecuted. Bankers, politicians, pretty much anyone connected with trying to set themselves up, and others, to greedily game this worldwide CRV in their favor. They have been caught "red handed" and WILL face criminal consequences.

And yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open.

Most people don't do the research (online) to really know the TRUTH, and I'm not allowed to give a link here (unfortunately) to show you my higher sources for this truth intel. Recaps doesn't allow to reveal this, which would ultimately be a Godsend of revelation for our confused masses.
This "sting operation" is the main reason for the delay my friends, and all the more better for us! The scum are being taken out of the big picture to benefit the new system being put into place. No more "business as usual"! Out with the old- in with the new!
Keep your eyes on your TV. Soon the controlled media will have to bust open to reveal what's going on in the real world! Expect many many more to be "leaving"….it's ALL good. It's almost done!.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:30 PM 

MartyM

MartyM

I wish I had a pair of those 'Rose Colored Glasses'... Not to be negative, as I do hope that this is in the changes coming, but until I see more evidence I remain cautiously optimistic.  " Yes, the common people will still be entitled to the contract rate when the final curtain blows wide open": 2245507099  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum