Latest topics
» UFO News ~ Mysterious sphere UFO spotted in the sky over Russia! plus MORE
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rotational components balance the translational
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of “Extinct” Creatures Found Alive in “Lost City” Deep Within Rainforest
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tartarian Magic, Parabolic Mirrors, and Flying Carpets: History Erased
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alternatives For Healing
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pressing Medicines Update
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:09 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Horsetail Journey
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:08 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I happened upon the wild St. Johnswort
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Crab Nebula Just Blasted Earth with the Highest Energy Photons Ever Recorded
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The AI End Game - David Icke
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Astonishing Megalithic Walls Of Cusco Peru
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Change Special Report June 24, 2019
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Simeon Hein - What's Next for UFO Disclosure after Tic Tacs and Flying Cubes?
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Carefully Examining The Planet X Sightings plus MORE
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Before And After Photos Reveal The Truth About The Widespread Crop Failures The U.S. Is Facing In 2019
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabidiol Is A Powerful New Antibiotic
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 9 // JUNE
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyToday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the Shining. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo. Episode 2. Season 2.
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by Ventura66

» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery "plaque and altar" unearthed in Scotland park #HolyRood #StMargaretsLoch
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mandela Effect is Real! The Secrets of CERN Documentary
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » VOICES CARRY » KAUILAPELE » George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty”

George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty”
Posted on 2014/02/07 by kauilapele
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” Zany_mystic_lance_white_head_1George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” George_kavassilas_head_1I almost never listen to radio shows. But people do send me links, and I received this one from “Zany Mystic“, Lance White (who recorded the Galactic History series with Andrew Bartzis), the 1-25-14 interview with George Kavasillas.
First of all, Click here to go to the radio show (I may put up MP3s of this later, or you may download it from Zany Mystics’ site).
I found myself very “not wanting to put this interview down and continuing to listen”. The information here, I sense, can be very helpful to many of us, who, George says, came here to hold center for the planet as various “SHTF”s take place.
Many on the planet have not yet moved beyond the soap operas, gurus, AI (artificial intelligence). And they will have challenges.
George spoke of three levels…

• Level 1. Control mechanisms, cabal, Illuminati, controlling governments, religions.
  • Level 2. AI (artificial intelligence), One World order, and the New Religion. All this AI business being brought into the world is something we have chosen, and needs to happen (but “hard edged, as still connected to a “control” paradigm; knowledge of ET (we are not alone)).
  • Level 3. “All of a sudden”, technologies even more wonderful, understanding of ET, comes out. However, need look out for the “enchanted entrapment” paradigm.

When that time comes, we will activate the parts of ourselves which others have not yet activated (warrior archetype, goddess archetype, nurturing archetype, etc.).
His discussion of the “chakra” imprisonment system was wonderful, and it’s the same awareness I came to several months ago. Namely, we are told, “You can play with these energy things, but only within these boundaries (the 7 chakra system)… Oh, you’re tired of that, well, we’ll give you a 12 chakra system… So be happy with that… (but don’t go any farther, please)). And we (the AI) will harvest all of that.” (from a personal space, I do not focus at all upon “The Chakras”, rather, it’s “The Eternal Essence of the I AM of ME”)
The AI then says, “Thank you for giving us your energy!!”
Bottom line is, it’s all about “energy harvesting” (recalling Heather’s messages and the One People, anyone?)…
“This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty”.
Folks, I found this interview MOST helpful to my consciousness… And that’s what it is really all about… for me at least.
See what you get…
Click here to go to the radio show

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum