OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

McMartin Preschool Pedophilia Case: Mother targeted by FBI Ted Gunderson
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services11
By Stew Webb

During the 1980′s, the McMartin preschool trial was ongoing scandal that never seemed to end. Members of the McMartin family, who operated a preschool in California, were charged with numerous acts of sexual abuse of children in their care. Accusations were made in 1983. Arrests and the pretrial investigation ran from 1984 to 1987, and the trial ran from 1987 to 1990. After six years of criminal trials, no convictions were obtained, and all charges were dropped in 1990. When the trial ended in 1990 it had been the longest and most expensive criminal trial in American history.

Most of the public ended up with the impression that no actual sexual abuse of children actually occurred at all, that all the accusations and long prosecution over several years was just a byproduct of societal hysteria against rumors of satanic ritual abuse of children.

This public belief at the time could not have been further from the truth.

Truth is often much stranger than common societal beliefs and in this case of the McMartin Preschool Scandal, that is certainly the case. Why you might ask? The answer is simply that years later newly emerging evidence has shown without question that serious sexual abuse of children did occur at the McMartin Preschool, much of it was done in specially dug tunnels where children were subjected to satanic ritual sexual abuse.

As with any traumatic abuse of children sexual or otherwise, the young victims often suffer from shock, memory loss and confusion that any parent figure would mistreat them. A very sophisticated coverup was put in place, using a stalling strategy to drag the prosecutions out and to diffuse and muddle up any real evidence, while blocking any serious attempt to fully investigate the case. Only later on wee the tunnels dug up providing real evidence of the satanic ritual sexual abuse of the children.

And even after the trial ended. The efforts to coverup the evidence continued, being run by the FBI as just another cointelpro type action. And who was assigned to deliver this ongoing cointelpro? None other than defrocked, fired former LA FBI SAC Ted Gunderson.

Here is a description of how Ted Gunderson tried to keep the McMartin case covered up.

This is a story that needs to be told and a follow up on my two previous articles AIPAC and Abramoff Operated Child Sex Blackmail Ring and The Octopus Nothing is Secret about Murder for Hire schemes, Illegal incarcerations, Murder, Child sex rings and those who have made claims that where out and out lies about their own reputations. FBI Ted Gunderson had sex with 12 year old at Satanic Ritual in 1972

One such creature was former FBI-CIA Agent Ted Gunderson, a cover up artist for the AIPAC Bush Organized Crime Syndicate.

Let’s examine some more evidence of the fictitious claims Gunderson made to infiltrate Whistleblowers, talk show hosts, witnesses, victims of Satanic abuse and the Patriot community-Truth tellers.

Recently Ted Gunderson’s criminal cohorts have surfaced trying to slander this Whistleblowers reputation calling in talk shows and bringing up Gunderson’s dirty name.

I know it is to burn up my time and try and discredit me on various radio shows and resurrect a dead Pedophile’s reputation all because of one video tape on the internet where Ted Gunderson interviewed CIA Whistleblower Gene “Chip” Tatum, at a Florida convention in 1997. Ted Gunderson had no reputation except that of a Bush Organized Crime Stooge, he would do interviews of a few known Whistleblowers to give himself credentials in the True movement so he could identify others and report back to his superiors at the FBI and CIA who paid him for the names of those he collected.

We need to first examine the fictions on Gunderson’s resume to get to some more facts about the scamsters and con artists and Trolls to understand how FBI-DHS-AIPAC Cointel Pro operatives work. If you will examine the author and lecturer section carefully Gunderson, tries to make one think he was the investigator on the McMartin Preschool (Nahattan Beach, CA.) which is a total lie.

Ted_Gunderson_Resume

Click on Document above to Enlarge:

Jacque McGauley letter to Ted L. Gunderson

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:23

Ted Gunderson,

Fifteen years after I kick you out of my house I am still receiving creditor calls trying to collect your overdue bills! It is yet another telephone bill and the rent for your so called “Office” which is really a SMALL post office box on Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica. You do not have a physical address or I would have served you a subpoena long ago.

Don’t the gold bars you stole from Mary and Ken Scheibe of Las Vegas cover your bills?

Quit telling everyone the condo you stole from the Scheibe’s is yours!

And you have some phony video for sale about MY case that you had NOTHING to do with! And you are selling my Tunnel Report from the McMartin Preschool case.

You are NOT authorized to sell that report.

I doubt you have the real report anyway.

I own that report and have the legal papers to prove it.

The next time you hear from me it will be through my lawyers!

Get all of my stuff OFF the Internet and where ever else you have it for sale or I will SUE you!

You have built a totally FAKE reputation out of blatant lies and fallacies you just dreamed up.

But the worst of it is the MONEY you embezzle from people-vulnerable victims and worse-defenseless old people.

How can one Con artist reap so much destruction and his victims don’t act?

If you are a victim of ted l. gunderson’s so called investigative services and other scams…write to me. It is way past time to go after him!

Jacque417@aol.com

And be warned, STOP selling material you stole from me!!!!! Jacque McGauley

The McMartin Tunnel Drawing from Jackie McGauley

McMartin_map_of_tunnels003

McMartin_tunnel_report_contract

From: Jacque Mcguley McMartin Preschool Mother & Whistleblower

TunnellReport@aol.com

To:
stewwebb@sierranv.net

Subject:
McMartin Preschool Case, Government Plant CIA Ted L. Gunderson

Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:40:51 EDT

This is all OK, but I would rather not make all of my public appearances public anymore. I took all of that off the top of my head and it may not be accurate to the nth degree and I would not want anyone coming after me for that…Could you take off all that stuff? I’d appreciate it. Thanks, JackieTelevision appearances: Good Morning America, KNX 1984 special, no other guests, Hollywood CART, emergency care givers conference, Long Beach Connie Chung news magazine show, New York Maria Shriver, NBC, news magazine show, New York Kelly And Company, Detroit, Michigan KCET Public Broadcasting public service announcement MacNeil/Lehrer interview with Michael Kay MacNeil Lehrer, special on McMartin case after trial, Ilyce Meckler Oprah Winfrey Show, 1984 Maurey Povich Show 1992 Geraldo Show, Geraldo Show Interview, Manhattan Beach Geraldo ABC special Now It Can Be Told, Geraldo Hard Copy Inside Edition Sally Jesse Raphael 20/20, news magazine, 48 hours Fifth Estate, Canada TV special on Child Abuse, The Netherlands CNN ABC News NBC News CBS News KCOP News KNXT News KTTV news KTTV special reports KLOS radioTom Lykis Show ABC Radio, Ray Breem, twice ABC Radio, Michael Jackson KABC Radio Gloria Allred Show KABC Radio Steve Edwards KFWB News RadioConferences: Affirming Children’s Truths Conference 1985 (Jan Hollingsworth, Dr Roland Summit) Sunny Von Bulow Foundation, ACT, Believe the Children conference 1983 Ontario, California Police Conference on Ritual Abuse MADD National Organization for Women APSAC-San Diego APSAC San Diego with Gary Stickel Eugene, Oregon annual conference (have to look up the exact title)? North Carolina Police conference, Wilmington, NC San Francisco NACCP Conference, Excellence in Children’s Law, co speaker with Dr Summit USC Presentation to Journalism students UCLA presentation to Archaeological studentsPrint Media: Lear’s Magazine People Magazine L.A. Times Herald Examiner Beach Reporter, Local Newspaper Easy Reader, Local Newspaper Daily Breeze, South Bay (So. CA) newspaper Emergency Room Magazine San Jose Mercury News San Jose Mercury News Magazine (Sunday Supplement) San Francisco Chronicle, special report Boston Globe New York Times Random Lengths Long Beach Press Telegram Courage to Heal, second edition Tim Tate, Children for the Devil, England Treating Abuse today Journal of Psychohistory SMARTNEWS, personal interviewAcknowledged by Jan Hollingsworth, Florida, Author Unspeakable Acts, book and TV movie Kathleen Fallor,MD John E.B. Myers, JD David Finkelhor, MD, New Hampshire Ritual abuse study 1986 David Chadwick, MD, San Diego Roland Summit, MD, UCLA Gail Goodman, Cathy Snow, Robert Geffin, studies on RA Ken Wooden, Child Lures John Walsh and Jay Howell, National Center for Missing and Exploited Children Mike Durfee, MD,L.A. Health Dept Stephen Kay, Head District Attorney, Los Angeles Joe Klass-Polly Klass’ Grandfather Gloria Steinam Gloria Allred Susan Kelley Claire Reeves, MASA Outstanding Service to Children award, 1987Memberships ACT, Affirming Children’s Truths-creator, produced conferences Charter Board Member of Believe the Children Coalition of Victim’s Equal Rights, charter board member(COVER), Doris Tate, pres. now run by the United States Justice Department ISSMPD honorary member APSAC American Professional Society on the abuse of children

Official statement of the AMA on False Memory

I have been asked many times to provide a copy of the official statement of the AMA on False Memory This is a valuable paper to have in any argument regarding this issue.

Jackie McGauley McMartin Preschool Mother & Whistleblower 6-16-2003

TunnellReport@aol.com

Recognition of the Reality of Dissociative Amnesia: Statements by Professional Organizations Most major associations that have examined this issue recognize that full or partial forgetting of genuine memories of abuse can occur.

American Psychiatric Association. (1994). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th Edition (DSM-IV)

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-VI) recognizes memory problems to be a common feature of five post-traumatic conditions: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Dissociative Amnesia, Dissociative Fugue, Dissociative Disorder Not-Otherwise-Specified, and Dissociative Identity Disorder. Code No. 300.12 (Dissociative Amnesia) “Dissociative amnesia is characterized by an inability to recall important personal information, usually of a traumatic or stressful nature, that is too extensive to be explained by ordinary forgetfulness…. The reported duration of the events for which there is amnesia may be minutes to years. . . . Some individual with chronic amnesia may gradually begin to recall dissociated memories” (pp. 478-9). Code No. 300.14 (Dissociative Identity Disorder): “Individuals with this disorder experience frequent gaps in memory for personal history, both remote and recent. . . . There may be loss of memory not only for recurrent periods of time, but also an overall loss of biographical memory for some extended period of childhood” (pp. 484-5).

World Health Organization, International Classification of Diseases, 9th Revision (ICD-9)

See Code Nos. 300.12 (Psychogenic amnesia; hysterical amnesia); 300.14 (Multiple personality, dissociative identity disorder; 300.15 (Dissociative disorder or reaction, unspecified)

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the National Center for Health Satistics, International Classification of Diseases, DHHS Pub. No. (PHS_ 94-1260

See Code Nos. 300.12 (Psychogenic amnesia; hysterical amnesia); 300.14 (Multiple personality, dissociative identity disorder; 300.15 (Dissociative disorder or reaction, unspecified)

American Medical Association, Council on Scientific Affairs. (1994). Memories of Childhood Abuse. CSA Report 5-A-94. Chicago: Author. This statement was formulated in response to the growing concern regarding memories of sexual abuse. The validity of some memories of sexual abuse, as well as some of the therapeutic techniques which have been used have been debated. The APA states that it is concerned that the passionate debates about these issues have obscured the recognition of a body of scientific evidence that underlies widespread agreement among psychiatric treatment in this area. “We are especially concerned that the public confusion and dismay over this issue and the possibility of false accusations not discredit the reports of patients who have indeed been traumatized by actual previous abuse.” Major points:

* Sexual abuse of children and adolescents lead to severe negative consequences and is a risk factor for the development of many classes of psychiatric disorders. * Children who have been abused cope with the trauma by using a variety of psychological mechanisms. “These coping mechanisms may result in the lack of conscious awareness of the abuse for varying periods of time. Conscious thoughts and feelings stemming from the abuse may emerge at a later date.” * Human memory is a complex process about which there is a substantial base of scientific knowledge. * Implicit and explicit memory are two different forms of memory. This distinction between explicit and explicit memory is fundamental because they have been shown to be supported by different brain systems. * “Some individuals who have experienced documented traumatic events may nevertheless include some false or inconsistent elements in their reports. In addition, hesitancy in making a report, and recanting following the report, can occur in victims of documented abuse. Therefore, these seemingly contradictory findings do not exclude the possibility that the report is based on a true event.” * Memories can be significantly influenced by questioning especially in young children. * There is no completely accurate way of determining the validity of reports in the absence of corroborating information. * Advises “an empathic, nonjudgmental, neutral stance towards reported memories of sexual abuse.” * Psychiatrists are urged to base their treatment plan on a complete psychiatric assessment and the full range of the client’s clinical needs. “A strong prior belief by the psychiatrist that sexual abuse, or other factors, are or are not the cause of the patient’s problems is likely to interfere with appropriate assessment and treatment.” * Many individuals who have experienced sexual abuse have a history of not being believed by their parents, or others in whom they have put their trust. Expression of disbelief is likely to cause the patient further pain and decrease his/her willingness to seek needed psychiatric treatment. Similarly, clinicians should not exert pressure on patients to believe in events that may not have occurred, or make other important decisions based on these speculations.” * The intensity of debate about these topics should not influence psychiatrists to abandon their commitment to basic principles of ethical practice. Notes that psychiatrists should refrain from making public statements about the veracity or other features of individual reports of sexual abuse.

See: Report on memories of childhood abuse. American Medical Association Council on Scientific Affairs. (1995, April). International Journal of Clinical & Experimental Hypnosis, 43(2), 114-7. American Psychological Association, Working Group on Investigation of Memories of Childhood Abuse: Final Report (1996) (issued on February 14, 1996) Final conclusions included:

1. Controversies regarding adult recollections should not be allowed to obscure the fact that child sexual abuse is a complex and pervasive problem in America that has historically gone unacknowledged. 2. Most people who were sexually abused as children remember all or part of what happened to them. 3. It is possible for memories of abuse that have been forgotten for a long time to be remembered. 4. It is also possible to construct convincing pseudomemories for events that never occurred. 5. There are gaps in our knowledge about the processes that lead to accurate and inaccurate recollections of childhood abuse.

See also:

Questions & Answers About Memories of Childhood Abuse URL: http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/mem.html

British Psychological Society, Report of the Working Group on Recovered Memories. (1995). Recovered memories. Leicester, UK: Author. Executive Summary The working party was charged with reporting on the scientific evidence relevant to the current debate concerning Recovered Memories of Trauma and with commenting on the issues surrounding this topic. After reviewing the scientific literature, surveying relevant members of the British Psychological Society, and scrutinizing the records of the British False Memory Society, the formed the following conclusions:

1. Complete or partial memory loss is a frequently reported consequence of experiencing certain kinds of psychological traumas including childhood sexual abuse. These memories are sometimes fully or partially recovered after a gap of many years. 2. Memories may be recovered within or independent of therapy. Memory recovery is reported by highly experienced and well qualified therapists who are well aware of the dangers of inappropriate suggestion and interpretation. 3. In general, the clarity and detail of event memories depends on a number of factors, including the age at which the even occurred. Although clear memories are likely to be broadly accurate, they may contain significant errors. It seems likely that recovered memories have the same properties. 4. Sustained pressure or persuasion by an authority figure could lead to the retrieval or elaboration of ‘memories’ of events that never actually happened. The possibility of therapists creating in their clients false memories of having been sexually abused in childhood warrants careful consideration, and guidelines for therapists are suggested here to minimize the risk of this happening. There is no reliable evidence at present that this is a widespread phenomenon in the UK. 5. In a recent review of the literature on recovered memories, Lindsay and Read commented that “the ground for debate has shifted from the question of the possibility of therapy-induced false beliefs to the question of the prevalence of therapy-induced false beliefs.” We agree with this comment but add to it that the ground for debate has also shifted from the question of the possibility of recovery of memory from total amnesia to the question of the prevalence of recovery of memory from totally amnesia.

A copy of this report can be obtained from: The British Psychological Society 48, Princess Road East Leicester LE1 7DR United Kingdom Http://www.bps.org.uk/

International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS). (1997, June). Childhood Trauma Remembered: A Report on the Current Scientific Knowledge Base and Its Applications for Professionals. Northbrook, Illinois: Author. (Details and Order Form)

This document addresses childhood trauma, traumatic memory, the memory process, clinical issues and forensic implications pertaining to the ongoing debate on this subject. International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies also recognizes dissociative amnesia in their practice guidelines for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). See: Foa, E. B., Keane, T. M., Friedman, M. J. (Eds.). (1999).Effective Treatments for PTSD: Practice Guidelines from the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies. Northbrook, Illinois: International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies. (Available from their website at http://www.istss.org/

State of Kentucky, Attorney General’s Final Report of the Task Force on Child Sexual Abuse (1995)

In reviewing this issue, the Task Force looked at research studies which revealed that up to 60% of child sexual abuse survivors report incomplete, or a total absence of, abuse-specific memories at some point after victimization. Research has also shown that this type of delayed recall is often associated with more violent and terrorizing cases of abuse. See also, Governor’s Office of Child Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Services. Myths and Realities about Child Sexual Abuse http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/gov/domviol/myths.htm

The Leadership Council Please contact our Webmaster with questions or comments. © Copyright 2002 Leadership Council, Inc. All rights reserved

Search WWW Search www.leadershipcouncil.org

Jacque Subpena to testify in the McMartin Pre-Schools Case

McMartin_Preschool_Jacque_McGauley_Witness

Ted L. Gunderson embezzled over $30,000 from me.

By: Jackie McGauley TunnellReport@aol.com

McMartin Preschool Mother/Whistleblower 18 November 2003

ALEX JONES, GCN RADIO BANNED ME

Why are those who seek to reveal the antics of an obvious crook being silenced?

I can, and have, documented that Ted L. Gunderson embezzled over $30,000 from me.

I know a large number of people he has also taken large amounts of money from.

I know many people from whom Ted takes credit for their work. I have names, I have talked to these people.

Better yet, check the Hall of Records in any County he has been in for all of the lawsuits that have been filed against him. It boggles the mind.

I can document that he lies about his accomplishments, on his resume.

Why was he SAC of the FBI in Memphis immediatly after the Martin Luther King assasination?

In Dallas immediately after the John F. Kennedy assasination and Los Angeles immediatley after the Robert Kennedy assasination?

Is this a coincidence?

Do a check on the Department of consumer Affairs for his PI license.

I checked, it was not there.

Why did he file bankruptcy in 1983 and dissolve his company ‘Ted L. Gunderson and Associates’?

My case, The McMartin Preschool Case, where hundreds of children were molested, is a laughing stock because of the stupid lies Ted is allowed to broadcast.

Is that how he “helps” children?

He DID NOT “work” the McMartin case. He DID NOT “work” the Klaas case. He DID use a team of psychics on the MacDonald case. He DID spend his own money to do his own investigation then demand compensation.

How many other cases is he claiming he was hired on when he was not?

I have letters from a psychic, Fred Hanson, proving that Ted was head of security at the U.S. Olympics for Hanson’s group of -PSYCHICS- United Sensitives of America (USA).

Ted runs a clinic is Tiajuana, Mexico that has claimed to cure not only glaucoma, cancer, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, autism but now Mongoloidism, too!

Tiajuana is just south of Palm Springs where old people go to retire-they are his main target.

He is a con man-pure and simple.

Why isn’t he in jail?

Why do people keep referring to him as an expert on Satanism?

How is this helping the Peterson case?

The same as it did my case?

Look up the history on Cointel Pro, Counter Intelligence Program.

Just look at this idiot.

His Ex wife, Jocelyn told me Ted was diagnoses paranoid schizophrenic. His son, Ted L. Gunderson Junior is severely psychotic and must be on strong medication.

A malady that seems to run in his family.

Doesn’t this smack of QUACK to you?

Check the site “quackwatch.com” for information on Sierra Clinics which Ted was a partner.

Then there is the “gold Mine” Shaloko, then there is the Anglo-American Management Corp. where Ted was going to import English, then Swedish nurses to the U.S.

He asked me to put one up in my spare room in 1990.

I could go on and on…and so could many others who have been scammed by him.

Why is this crook being “protected” now that others are saying what they know?

How many more vulnerable people will lose their hard earned money to this carpetbagger?

Jacque McGauley

June 16, 2002 Radio Interview Stew Webb & Jacque McGauley Guests

It is a must hear www.gcnlive.com archived in 2 days at www.M2Ktalk.net

The Floyd Report with Jeremy Floyd.

CIA Ted Gunderson Patriot Spy, topic of discussion.

Jacque McGauley, McMartin Preschool Fame tells all, how

Ted Gunderson drove her to bankrupts, forged her signature on her credit cards and forgery of others signatures on her credit cards totaling over $10,000.

Ted Gunderson ran up $20,000 in phone bills and never paid a dime.

How Ted Gunderson Claims he paid for the tunnel dig, and never did and forged his Income Tax Return by writing off the dig. (IRS ALERT)

How Ted Gunderson and his Sierra Clinic steal and kill little old ladies, then steal from their estate.

How Ted Gunderson robbed the estate of Mary & Ken Schibe of Las Vegas, then Ken Schibe was suffocated.

Shortly before the suffocation Ted Gunderson took $3 million in Gold bars from Ken Schibe’s Bank Box.

The family claims Ted Gunderson stole the $3 million.

Stew’s investigation shows CIA Ted Gunderson was caught stealing $150,000 more from the Scribe estate and was ordered to repay the estate at $1,500.00 per month from Gunderson’s $62,500.00 a year FBI early retirement.

Now Gunderson’s partner in crime controls the Schibe estate because Mary suffers from Alzheimer’s.Gunderson was let go from the FBI for holding satanic ceremonies in his FBI offices in 1979.

Further Jacque discussed Gunderson’s involvement with Michael Riconosciuto and the Cabazon/Wackenhut Indian reservation in Indio, California and how ABC news reporter Danny Casalaro was killed shortly after contacting Gunderson and Riconosciuto.

Ted Gunderson Income Tax Evasion Frauds

Ted Gunderson income tax evasion where Gunderson wrote off $9,080.00.00 of his income tax the McMartin Preschool dig that Gunderson never paid a dime. Jacque McGauley got a donation from a Christian Minister who paid the dig. (Gunderson Fraud)

McMartin_Preschool_Ted_Gunderson_Income_Tax_Evasion_Frauds

Ted Gunderson broke Jacque McGauley’s finger threatening her to keep her mouth shut about the McMartin case. McGauley was a mother of one of the children at the preschool and then reported what was going on to the Police.

Gunderson also had poisoned Jacque McGauley

McMartin_Preschool_Ted_Gunderson_Breaks_Jacque_McGauley_Finger

Ted Gunderson illegally used Jacque McGauleys social security number and signed her name and used her mail box and never paid the bill. (Fraud and theft)

McMartin_Preschool_Ted_Gunderson_Uses_Jacque_McGauley_SSnumber_Frauds

Ted Gunderson steals Jacque McGauley’s credit cards and runs up $30,000.00 worth of debt. (Fraud and theft)

McMartin_Preschool_Ted_Gunderson_Steals_30000_From_Jacque_McGauley

continued below.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum