Latest topics
» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Today at 10:48 pm by 4-truth

» Happy Summer Solstice xox
Today at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 19: RELEASE AND TIMINGS OF MY PANDERING IS CONTINUAL FOR YEARS FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Today at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Today at 8:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball explodes over South Island, New Zealand
Today at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO. 237- COFFEE BREAK: Q-ANON: AS THE WORLD TURNS: HYPOTHESIS- RIDDLE: SOLVED?
Today at 8:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hillary Clinton’s Protogé Faces Decades In Prison On Billion Dollar Fraud Charges
Today at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth Behind Trump's "Space Force"
Today at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Superstitions that are Actual Magical Knowledge
Today at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth entering VERY unique planetary position - 29 days from rare arrangement!
Today at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT"
Today at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Did Six Million Really Die?'
Today at 12:57 pm by topspin2

» Reset coming
Today at 12:51 pm by Serena1

» Heroes and villains: images for the soul by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Film: Human Prehistory according to Esoterica (Pt. 1 & 2) - A conversation with Phillip Lindsay
Today at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» 22 GENETIC PROGRAMS - THIS IS THE MISSING LINK Part 1&2
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5g Router Radiation Test, EMF Levels with & without Shielding Liners
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL INFUSE EVERYTHING
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Various Sightings Of Blue Large Planet Oregon Blue Kachina Binary System plus MORE
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Set for Amazing Close Encounter with Earth
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Odd UFO Appears on Newscast plus MORE
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Virgo Triad, ANTIFA and the David Hogg case has been moved to the Human Rights Tribunal under Article 8 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights! LOL
Today at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Separated undocumented families held in cages at Texas facility - REALLY???
Today at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Loud unknown sound frightens animals and people in Chile at night
Today at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Water Flowing In Mississippi, Residents Told Its Safe to Drink
Today at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Substance Falls From Sky Over Yellowstone June 19, 2018
Today at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 19 18
Today at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Volcanic plume location NOW HIT BY EARTHQUAKE + Hawaii volcanoes update
Today at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» KERRY CASSIDY LIVE AT BASES UK WITH CAROLINE STEPHENS AND MILES JOHNSTON
Today at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking! Bill Gates talks Trump, Robert F Kennedy and and vaccines
Today at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "I'm not announcing the RV just telling you it's scheduled for tomorrow":

"I'm not announcing the RV just telling you it's scheduled for tomorrow":

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 13-Feb-2014 03:34:14
Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
2-12-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony The IMF wanted to hold off 1 more day so they could guarantee the rates & some get things finalized so they could guarantee those rates. World leaders agreed on a code to be let out so all would know it was done. Supposed to happen today. I don't know that it did. It was to come from IMF, UST or the Administration. They are saying it should happen during the night and 800's in the morning and we should start having bank appointments tomorrow. This is information I got from this high, high source that is respected all around the world. Coming directly from that source with green light to say this. [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

2-12-2014
Intel Guru TNT Tony They just text me and said to tell you this: The market rate is with zero taxes. I heard it was changed, that it went up. It was already over $3 - $4; The next rate is between $10 - $15, and you pay 50% of the capital gains tax...what ever capital gains tax rate you fall into you would pay 50% of that; next range is in high $20 - $30 but you would have to pay 100% of the capital gains tax, what the rate is; the other range was up to the $30s ... but would be 100% of the capital gains tax at your classification. The dong has 3 rates, $2 something, $3 something, $4 something, with your regular tax rate on that. [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

2-12-2014
Intel Guru TNT Tony Tomorrow we will see just the two, the Dinar and Dong. These 2 are the foundation for everything else to happen. On 15th the GCR will take place with everyone else. I'm not announcing the RV just telling you it's scheduled for tomorrow. I haven't been given any particular time for in the morning...lets see what tomorrow brings. [post 3 of 3]

Ponee

Admin
And, to follow more of the unfolding drama of TNT TONY and WE ARE THE PEOPLE visit us at www.dinardaily.net.  

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Good Lord!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum