OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Release the rate or risk major exposure

By DinarAdvice on Feb 13, 2014 02:00 pm

2-13-14 Frank26: We are at the end. They only have two choices – Release the rate or risk major exposure. Announcements made in Iraq today. Iraq is set to implement an open market policy on the 16th. That means they will be international. Iraq set to sell bonds and in order to do that there must be a rate. Can’t sell them without…that was the announcement earlier. The liquidity in Iraq is drying up…cbi getting ready for a very big transformation. 

On the 16th there may be a floating rate. 1 to 1 and then it may be released into an open market policy. Open market operations…. selling government bonds. The demand for the iqd had increase and the value is about to increase significantly. The central bank governor said on TV they are ready to sell gov bonds today. He said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Verified by whom??He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  9k=

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Verified by whom??He(CBI Governor) said to the citizens that a significant value of the currency is about to change. It has been verified.  9k=
A Very Good Question!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I'd like to know the answer to that one as well!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

ymoilman2

Herb Lady wrote:I'd like to know the answer to that one as well!
THE ANSWER FOUND:

KTFA's Frank 26 Blue Post
02/13/2014

Post From KTFA By Frank26 » February 13th, 2014, 8:48 pm 

Greetings Family,

I asked yesterday........did you ever have a dream where you find a penny and seconds later you find another penny and so on and so on? It's so cold and my finger tips are blue so I thought I would give you a small Blue Post to supplement our CC from last night.

My deepest appreciation to all of our Team members that participated last night. Especially to DELTA who found the announcement that we shared with you on Iraqi TV !

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I have had just about enough of this.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

That's not friggin verification that's more guru bullshit!! For frigs sake if you are going to post this crap and say it's been verified MAKE SURE IT HAS!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

CroatianLight

I think there should be rules to posting any financial predictions, such as providing a source by name or link to backup, or better yet, the one posting should provide real name and or website address for credibility. Don't matter to me either way, but I want to see the end of this Guru/Dinar overnight RV so we can all go on with our lives and pick another subject to become obsessed with!  spaceship spaceship spaceship spaceship 

I love these emoticons!

The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum