OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am putting this up to be fair to the flip side of things. I hope John has it wrong but he seems to be in the know on other issues so...... you be the judge

Contactee John Kettler: Imminent Arrests are False Hopes

Last updated on April 12, 2012 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
www.in5d.com
www.maya12-21-2012.com
www.HolisticCancerResearch.com

Article and summary below:

Robert Stanley’s website
Robert Stanley’s Blogtalk Radio Show
John Kettler’s website

Contactee John Kettled outed Drake and Benjamin Fulford in a recent interview on April 5, 2012.

While appearing on Robert Stanley’s Unicus broadcast on BlogTalkRadio, Ketter made some stunning announcements.

In regard to Drake’s announcement of imminent mass arrests of the elite, “I’ve got phenomenal contacts and I’m not hearing it. I’m just not hearing it. Now, if people are in a position to cut my contacts out of the loop, (then) I’m really impressed, but I’m just not hearing it. I have a very real concern that this is more of this ‘feelgoodism’ if you would.”

In regard to Benjamin Fulford: “He seems to be all over the place in regard to the quality and accuracy of the information he’s putting out.” This was not only the opinion of Kettler, but of his ET/ED (Extraterrestrials / Extradimensionals) and highly placed contacts. Kettler added, “One of them said the other day, and I quote, ‘Fulford is full of it.’”

Kettler also added that Drake may be right in his information. “He might be right. It would be nice to think he’s right but I can’t afford to just go, ‘Okay, this is great. This is fabulous.’ People want to believe certain things. They’ve been trained to believe certain things, but being propagandized to believe certain things where they’ve been under the yoke, they’re screaming for relief and release, they’re screaming for freedom and for proof that the ET’s and ED’s are doing some things. Occasionally, I’m able to provide some (proof). Is it possible that Drake is right? Yes, it’s possible Drake is right. Do I consider it likely that Drake is right? No, I do not. My contacts are extensive enough and well placed enough that if something like that were in the wind, that I think I would hear about it.”

The bottom line for ANY information is discernment. Ask yourself, “Who has the most to gain by disseminating this information?”

Drake isn’t selling anything except hope. Kettler has several e-books that he’s selling on his website. While selling information does not imply an ulterior motivation, neither does not having anything to sell which could also be a psyops. Fulford has a blog subscription, but offers his material for free for those who are financially unable to afford it.

Who is most believeable?

Kettler
Drake
Fulford
All of them
None of them
It depends. I use my own discernment.

What do I think?
It would be nice to believe Drake’s story and time will tell if he’s correct or not. I also like Kettler’s view, although both views oppose one another. The only way for them both to be right is if Kettler was held out of the information loop by his contacts. Fulford’s view is very appealing but we are all waiting for the Ninjas to take out the elite, which has never happened.

Who would I ultimately believe if I had to choose?
Probably Drake because his claims are the least outrageous and the most feasible.

For me, the bottom line doesn’t change no matter what anyone says. I’m here on a specific mission to bring together as many like-minded people and soul groups as possible. Ultimately, everything will play out exactly the way it’s supposed to be and those who have been misleading others will be outed.

Anonymous

Don't agree & that's all I'm saying about it! This person isn't worth my time & maybe a false plant to bring in more negativity!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yes you may be correct. Just wanted to put up another point of view. I got that at in5d so thought it might be a good conversation starter.

Anonymous

Who runs in5d?? Needs to take better control of their site!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hmmmm..... or maybe we all need to look at both sides of the coin. I like to see both sides usually. If you read the end of his article he does pose the question if you believe it or not. Hope I did not offend here. Just want to make sure that we cover all angles. :)

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Thanks Purple! Like you, I like to see both sides of things.

That's one of the benefits I have being married to my cynical husband who doesn't believe ANYTHING without confirmation...balances me out! :)

He has stated after listening to Drake that "something isn't right" and he's even suspected that a "trap" could be the purpose behind the recent "emergence" of Drake.

Since he said that, I've listened to Drake closely and particularly paid attention to something he said in a recent interview along the lines of:"military strategy is to look like you're doing one thing while completely doing something else."

I remember that Drake said that the Pentagon folks contacted him about working on a "project." How do we know the project isn't to "out" anti-government groups and see how far they are willing to go, take names, etc.? I am certainly not ready to swallow this hook, line and sinker, no matter how good it sounds. There could be a catch, and I don't want to be a fish caught in that net!

On the other hand, I'm preparing for anything. Since I'm not violent, I don't think that I'm necessarily a "target", but you never know. I, like all of you, will know the truth in time.

My husband's skepticism, while annoying at times, proves to be spot on every once in a while. :) He's in the military, and in a position to know and/or question some of the claims that are made. Therefore, I appreciate you bringing this and it's worthy of consideration!

Peace and Blessings! <3

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks gmahunni. It certainly does need to be evaluated. I don't want to become a member of the cult mentality.
I really HOPE that even half of this is true, and we are starting to see video like the Icelandic Mortgage relief. As much as I want to be a believer that things will get "fixed" I don't trust easily. Glad for the understanding.
I just was told by one of my twins that she is really worried about me. Now keep in mind all I have said to them is it would be wise to stock up a little on some things and asked if they would like to see some UFO videos, to which she replied "Sure" so I sent 3 that were filmed this month. She is ready to have an "intervention" cause she thinks I am being brainwashed. And I see her point to some extent. sigh.....
I told her that she will more than likely see some of the political changes very soon if she just looks. My other twins husband is the VP of a chain of banks. He already knew about the resignations so he is more receptive to this than my girls are so I will be patient and hope I really am not going crazy!! LOL :)

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Purple, I don't think you have a reason to worry about being brainwashed!

You seem very level headed to me! You don't automatically "accept" everything as told and aren't afraid to question and explore an alternative point of view. In my opinion, that is wisdom. Of course, I might be biased because I'm the same way! lol

If you blindly followed every proclamation without question and without research, then I would say you'd have something to be concerned about. That's not how you come across. I worry about blind followers because they get "set up" for a fall, and therefore I think it's mandatory that we ask questions and don't "swallow" everything because it "sounds good."

My grown daughters also roll their eyes at me and don't buy it, however, if they begin to see some of the things I've told them to look out for, they know where to turn for more information/refuge.

Sometimes all we can do is make sure they know that we love them and we're doing the best we can. If it all turns out to be HOOEY then at least that will come across! :)

I'd rather be wrong than right, most of the time. ;)

We've just got to keep, keeping on...doing the best we can, learning as much as we can, because in many ways, we become a "lifeline" of information for those we care about. That's the way I look at it, anyway!

I think you're doing just fine. Keep questioning! That's the sign of a healthy mind, imo! :)

Blessings!

MartyM

MartyM

I tend to take all the pieces in and file them, then as they either fall in place or out of place I can begin to connect the dots.... The more dots I have connected, the easier it becomes to root out the truth. I also have to struggle a bit in trusting my gut feelings, whether or not something resonates with me. Even though we sometimes have issues with info overload, I do appreciate having access to everyone's input. I have probably read more of Fulford's stuff than the others, and I always look forward to when his posts come out, but I cannot say that I have not had issues or disagreements with some of what he has put out. Do I believe that "ET" is going to save us all ? Time will certainly reveal the truth. I am slightly skeptical, but still very open to the possibility. Just like the 'RV', I say let's Get-R-Done !!!

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

MartyM, I can totally relate. I've often compared all the info with "connecting the dots." :)
After all the information, it's difficult to know with "certainty" that anything will go the way we think or expect. Discovering that much of what we've "always known" has been jumbled with misinformation makes it difficult to know what to trust. Like you say, time will tell! :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL I have to laugh because in my email today I said I can feel your eyes rolling as you read this! Too funny.

Thanks for your words. I swear you might be the smartest person I have been blessed to cross paths with!!! I truly appreciate your words of encouragement and you are 100% correct. I would rather be wrong than right on this also. I told her the very same... if when stuffs starts to happen, call me and then we can have a conversation about it.
Thing is I never told them about the 11:11 thing to the extent it was. I have not shared cognitive issues to much. I stopped doing that as a child for this very reason. :) Never mentioned the word Lightworker until 2 weeks ago and it was in no particular context.
I, maybe like Marty says, am having info overload.
So thank you all very much.
Conversation for a change is a good thing I think. Lord knows we can't have that every where huh? hahaha

Anonymous

You dear folks here are a precious delight, each and every one :D

I so appreciate the privilege of your insight and company here; it's one of the greatest blessings of this IQD journey of hope and character building.

I, too, appreciate differing viewpoints; each has a different experience, sphere of influence, and so much more. Life is such a great adventure and this is such an eventful time to be living!!

I, too, have a husband who balances me like gmahunni, which i also appreciate. After all, if we agree on everything, one of us may be unnecessary... iron sharpens iron...

Blessings to all here!! Thanks for sharing yourselves ❤ :D ☀

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I feel the same 7freemom!
I love the all the folks on here. Even next door... LOL

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

Awwww...feeling so much LOVE! It's Awesome! So nice to check in and smile and know that you are among friends! <3
❤ :flower: ❤

Anonymous

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Couldn't resist! ☀

MartyM

MartyM

Indeed, this is certainly a place of refuge at times. having friends that we can actually share our thoughts and feelings with. My wife who certainly keeps me grounded, at least when she's not trying to have me commited, is a blessing, but I can't rationally discuss most of the things that I believe are comming our way.
As a former Nun, you can imagine how the discussions would go regarding the Vatican and that mess...lol
Deffinately great to feel the love here, as well as the awareness. Gets me almost as excited as the RV... ☀

PS. No wonder I'm still a 'Sophmore'... the last 2 posts both have the same Number... lol
At least on 'OOM' I am an "Okie Fanatic". but I still like it here better... ❤ ❤

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I for one am glad to see more and more posters from the other side over here. I thought that the split between one and two was a bad move but that is just my opinion cause I like debate and there was a lot of that last summer and fall when I first joined.
I think we are doing well over here and proof that we can handle adult conversation without being babysat..... for the most part. :)

MartyM

MartyM

Agreed ! it's so much more invigorating and challenging to consider things Outside the Box, than to be confined to the box. ;)

gmaHunniBee

gmaHunniBee
Admin
Admin

The more the merrier, Marty! I think you'll like the climate over here a little better...much more "laid back".... :)

Dogs don't nip at your heels as much over here...;)

Anonymous

My dog actually wags it's tail! LOL :lol:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum