» Anna von Reitz - Mortgage Relief — And the Rest of the Story plus more
Today at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» CLASSIFIED Space Projects That "Never" Existed
Today at 7:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/28-6/04
Today at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Hijacks Air Force 2
Today at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Serious Topic - The Desire to Know the Truth is a Requirement - Time is a Mind-Virus
Today at 7:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFOs Moving Together in Tempe, AZ plus MORE
Today at 7:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X/Nibiru System Close Ups- Ireland, Mexico and USA. plus MORE
Today at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» CERN/Running at High Power/Earth's Shields Collapsing.
Yesterday at 9:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update - May 30, 2017
Yesterday at 8:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DISCLOSURE AS OCCULT RITUAL! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 2 - DARK JOURNALIST
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES ~ Federal prosecutor found on Hollywood beach as plot thickens
Yesterday at 7:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Clif High Decides To Get Into The Secret Space Program Disclosure Drama
Yesterday at 7:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Petrochemical Products are Poison
Yesterday at 1:14 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A REAL Vampire Story
Yesterday at 1:13 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» E.T. Disclosure in Media
Yesterday at 12:36 pm by rosyglow23

» Alfred Webre - Ole Dammegard exposes international False Flag psyop corporate hub..
Yesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strong/Shallow earthquake jolts Indonesia| Equivalent to 20 kilotons of TNT
Yesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Time lapse shows Aurora Australis over Queenstown New Zealand
Yesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU FRONT OF SUN!!Anacapa Island Cove plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circle ~ Cerne Abbas Giant, Nr Minterne Magna, Dorset. Reported 22nd May 2017
Yesterday at 8:35 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth   Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Pursuitoftruth knows someone who is in the IMF.

2-16-14 Pursuitoftruth:
I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it. They also believed they are at the end of it.

But I treat everything as rumor unless I see it confirmed elsewhere. But it does make a great deal of sense to me. I just look at Obamacare and see what a mess has been made of it.

They also said that they are working on the new banking rules and system not the old. That is why they processed so many people prior to this because they did not do it with the new global system.

Dinars.me Note: We are primarily a news and content aggregator. All posts on this site other than our own posts or bonafide news articles should be considered unfounded rumor and speculation originating from various sources unaffiliated with dinars.me.
Dinars.me news@dinars.me via aweber.com
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth   Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 pm

The old friend of a friend deal!! so funny!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down
ymoilman2

PostSubject: Re: "I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth   Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:07 pm

NanneeRose wrote:
The old friend of a friend deal!! so funny!

Better make your judgement based on the contents of the message which is more important to "discern" what you are hearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth   Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:07 am

Uuuuuh, h'yeah..I'll judge based on what I'm reading, hearing, seeing....all BULL!!
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth   Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:09 am

Nope too funny!! LOL!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/
Back to top Go down

"I have a friend who has a friend high level at IMF and last week he was told exactly what Mountain Goat said in the past…. This has been an IT nightmare and things have not gone according to plan because of it":Pursuitoftruth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: