Latest topics
» Baghdadi, Epstein, Douma, & The Flow Of Lies - David Icke
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alabama Student Says Jeffrey Epstein Didnt Kill Himself Live On Air lmao!!
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Finders Explained
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit the truth spoken very politely
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 10:03 am by bs4ever

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyToday at 6:56 am by Sourcetruth

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - No Paperwork?
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California Approves $3.2 Billion Bond For High Speed Train To Nowhere
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» November's Spectacular Full Moon Rising - Don't Miss The "Full Beaver Moon"
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Natural Health Under Attack
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Th!nk Colab Sunday November 10, 2019
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 4:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Paul Craig Roberts – ‘We Must Act Now to Save Julian Assange & the Rule of Law’
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» USB stick found with astonishing 1900s images of planets and UFOs in space
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Ocean Cleanup - RIVERS | INTERCEPTOR | Lost Teddy bear
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Salvador Dalí’s 1870s Surreal Tarot Card Designs Being Released as a Complete Deck
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Transit of Mercury as Seen from Space
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» ANTI-VAXXERS CRASH JIMMY KIMMEL SHOW TO WARN OF VACCINE DANGERS
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Late Breaking: Q is BACK BIGTIME! plus more
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Officially Moved
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit, Wokeness, & The Illusion Of Choice - David Icke
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 3:40 am by Em

» 14 typical excuses swindlers (Jerzy Babkowski) use to keep you on the hook, hoping your nightmare will end
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 2:18 am by RamblerNash

» Declassified Radar Reports of UFO's & Dec.4,1981 Declassified Incident With F4 and UFO
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11/11/2019 -- Large Meteor Explodes over Missouri USA -- Massive blast felt across region
MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.  EmptyYesterday at 1:59 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PLANET AWARENESS » NATURE & ENVIRONMENT » MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.

MUST READ:A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

A Man Decided To Follow His Little Boy On His Daily Walk. What He Saw Shattered My Heart.
February 23, 2014

That article includes photos - photos also found here:

https://imgur.com/a/QaQov

strays-1
WoW Great guy just Awesome :-) , well it reminded me of My SUPERB-DOGS…. TOMMY (Golden Rretriever ) SHERU ( Doberman ) RHEO ( BOXER )… I love u♥:-)♥ and Miss u Guys…. GH

Every day for two solid weeks, this man’s son would take a walk. They live in the rural Philippines, and since the father was curious as to what he was doing, one day he decided to tag along. What he found was both heartwarming and heartbreaking.
It turns out his son was taking those trips for the past two weeks to feed some stray dogs he met.

The puppies were starving and seemingly infected with mange.
strays-2
But even though they were afraid of humans, one seemed to be friendly.
strays-3
He even knew how to shake!
strays-4
Since the dogs seemed sick, both father and son have been taking precautions to disinfect themselves after interacting with the strays.
strays-5
Hopefully someone can take care of the mange on these strays.
strays-6
For now, their names are “the white puppy,” “Brownie” and “Blackie.”
strays-7
Blackie seems to be there mother.
strays-8
She isn’t in great shape either, but she stays by their side.
strays-9
Mange is a skin disease caused by parasitic mites. It seems that these puppies have sarcoptic mange, also known as canine scabies. It’s highly contagious, so the family is being very careful to not infect their own animals after feeding the strays. Thankfully, it’s treatable.

The kind father and son duo are modern-day heroes. You can visit the little boy Web site  (and donate!) here: Happy Animals Club:
http://www.happyanimalsclub.com/.

Source: Reddit

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
So glad that they are helping those poor animals.  What a beautiful story!  Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum