Latest topics
» Sandy Hook Lawsuit Against Remington Sent Back to State Court
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 7:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for NOV 13: COMMUNICATION NEEDS DEMANDS YOU SEND ME MORE DONATION MONEY!!!!! NOW!!!!
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness, Left Propaganda, What is Reality and Fiction?
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 6:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Tully Monster' is more mysterious than ever
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: ‘Fasten Your Van Allen Belts’, An Introduction to the Mother of all Conspiracy Theories
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Drone Flights over fantastic scenery by TS Caladan
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar Says the FBI Raided Him to Seize Area 51's Alien Fuel. The Truth Is Weirder
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 6:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Consciousness Of Economics & Urban Farm Project
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 5:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mystery oxygen fluctuations detected on Mars
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Fleet Leaving Moon plus MORE
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 4:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 11 12 19
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Dr Henry Niman PhD - Vit E Acetate Identified As One Factor In Vaping Crisis
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 3:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Sourcetruth

» US Nuclear Station Shut Down Due to ‘Small Leak’ in Reactor System
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» GOOGLE RUNNING ORWELLIAN PROJECT TO SECRETLY HOOVER UP HEALTH RECORDS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Have you done something kind today?
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Baghdadi, Epstein, Douma, & The Flow Of Lies - David Icke
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alabama Student Says Jeffrey Epstein Didnt Kill Himself Live On Air lmao!!
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Finders Explained
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brexit the truth spoken very politely
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyToday at 10:03 am by bs4ever

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - No Paperwork?
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» California Approves $3.2 Billion Bond For High Speed Train To Nowhere
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyYesterday at 11:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS »  “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now

“What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
“What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now
February 25, 2014
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  What-we-think
On my internet homepage, I receive daily Buddhist quotes. This one greeted me today:
“What we think, we become.”
There would have been a time when I would have really resonated with this quote and no doubt have even said it! However, when the wisdom of clarity begins to shine thru, you suddenly find that you see “the world” quite a bit differently.
So today, my response would be: “Well, yes and no!”
It all comes down to what you know yourself to be at your essence. If you think you are your mind, then yes, your thoughts are constantly creating your “reality” because thoughts are all the mind has to work with.
However, the problem with this is that like everything else in life, your thoughts are constantly changing (as you may have noticed!). And so, this explains the nagging feeling of instability you feel (even unconsciously) when you think you are your thoughts. One moment a thought can say, “I like this,” and at a later moment it can “change its mind” and say, “I don’t like this.” This being the case, it begs the question: which thought are you?
The answer is neither! Your true nature is like a mirror… it will reflect whatever you put in front of it (believe), yet it itself, the mirror, NEVER changes. And just as no reflection can ever harm a mirror, so too it is impossible for anything that happens in the “world” to harm your essential, timeless, formless nature.
-Michael
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  Silence
The Storyless Now
This moment. Without any story. The storyless now. What is your direct experience of this moment when you drop ALL stories? Life without the commentator in the head. Pure Being resting in complete (complete meaning whole, lacking nothing) Silence.
-Michael Jeffreys

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum