Latest topics
» Taxpayer-Funded Horror at Standing Rock
Today at 9:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A moon crater on Earth? Visit Siberia's Treasure Mountain, source of platinum crystals
Today at 9:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truth about Trappist-1
Today at 9:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dear Family and Friends: It’s Time to Wake Up!
Today at 9:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru System/Full View During Solar Eclipse/48 Hours
Today at 9:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» GoldFish Report No 79 Ascension RoundTable: Uniting the Lightworkers
Today at 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAARP Fires Back Up, Will Create Strange Glows!
Today at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Today at 3:55 pm by ANENRO

» 2017 IS STRANGE Part 9 // FEBRUARY
Today at 3:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Underground Base Revelations
Today at 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» North Dakota Dismantles #NoDAPL Oceti Camp
Today at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 2/24/2017 -- Large M7.0 (M6.9) earthquake strikes West Pacific -- New Zealand on watch now
Today at 3:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nathan Standing Bear (passed away at 4.30 am this morning in honor of him)Consciousness Of Economics Tv show November
Today at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Tribe Called Red - Electric Pow Wow Drum
Today at 1:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Failure or Time to Let GO…(Personal Medicine Wheel Work)
Today at 1:08 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crazy! Witches Target Trump with Mass Occult Ritual LOL :)
Today at 11:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, February 24, 2017
Today at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Montauk by Jack Heart
Today at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» D.I.Y. No Social Security Number - It is a Badge of Slavery - Quit Using it!
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Queen Elizabeth Announces Plans To Make USA Part Of Her Commonwealth!
Today at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Real’ Alien Selfie Results In 4chan Being Taken Offline
Today at 9:57 am by Red Panda

» WikiLeaks Just Ended John McCain’s Career With 1 Document!
Today at 8:45 am by MartyM

» Discoverer of the Bosnian Pyramids: I have found Tesla’s ‘TORSION FIELDS’
Today at 8:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Loud Booms Heard In New Orleans
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anna von Reitz - It’s Your Land, Or, Stop Being Stupid Part 33
Today at 8:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Project Veritas Exposes CNN and Main Stream Media - 200 Hours Of Leaked Audio
Today at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together - 2/24/2017
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update and MORE
Today at 7:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - Space Station Action plus MORE
Today at 7:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Hairy Sea Creature (Falcore) Washes Up In The Philippines
Today at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Former IMF Chief, Dozens of Former Bank Execs Just Got Sentenced to Jail
Today at 7:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The World Is Not Like You're Told It Is - David Icke
Today at 7:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 23: THE NIGHT BEFORE (I Squeeze More Donations From the Gullible)
Yesterday at 11:16 pm by Red Panda

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » "ONCE,GCR HAPPENS,MAY BE, NEXT WEEK, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO WHAT YOU WANT DO FOR THE NEXT DECADE":DR. Peter Olson

"ONCE,GCR HAPPENS,MAY BE, NEXT WEEK, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO WHAT YOU WANT DO FOR THE NEXT DECADE":DR. Peter Olson

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

DR. Peter Olson:

"ONCE, GCR HAPPENS,MAY BE, NEXT WEEK, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO WHAT YOU WANT DO FOR THE NEXT DECADE. MAKE YOUR FAMILY IN GOOD SHAPE. THEN, HELP UNFORTUNATE OTHERS".

AUDIO LINK:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hollowearthnetwork/2014/02/26/many-of-one--from-the-beginning

NOTE:ADVANCE THE TIME MARK TO 47:00 MINUTE

Peter Olson

Hollow Earth Network members are invited to join Peter Olson's weekly radio discussions and Q & A, as we expand our knowledge and understanding of Truth.

We invite you to visit Peter's website:

www.ManyOfOneNew.com/2014+ CONTENT

For Peter's reading recommendations for next call:

www.ManyOfOneNew.com/2014+ HOME

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Ymoilman2, this is just a question...A QUESTION...but how long are you willing to believe any of this? For another week? month? Year? ...Years? I'm not mocking you or being sarcastic...I'm asking a sincere question. At what point do you stop believing in opinion and start believing in the facts?

ymoilman2

truthstar1198 wrote:Ymoilman2, this is just a question...A QUESTION...but how long are you willing to believe any of this? For another week? month? Year? ...Years? I'm not mocking you or being sarcastic...I'm asking a sincere question. At what point do you stop believing in opinion and start believing in the facts?

My Question. Did you listen the CC from start to the end? Also, have you spent a few hours daily during the last one week or so, researching the subjects of the RV, the GCR,the change in the world banking system(Basel 3),the return to the Gold Standard in USA and the implementation of the Assets-backed monetary currency system, the demise of the Federal Reserve System and the abolition of Fiat money, ects.?  If You "Google" and Research These Subjets,You Will Have A Clear Picture What Are Coming  Very Shortly.

Ponee

Admin
I actually thought "Hollow Earth" was removed from the site weeks ago... but I could be wrong.

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

CroatianLight

point do you stop believing in opinion and start believing in the facts? [/quote]

My Question. Did you listen the CC from start to the end? Also, have you spent a few hours daily during the last one week or so, researching the subjects of the RV, the GCR,the change in the world banking system(Basel 3),the return to the Gold Standard in USA and the implementation of the Assets-backed monetary currency system, the demise of the Federal Reserve System and the abolition of Fiat money, ects.?  If You "Google" and Research These Subjets,You Will Have A Clear Picture What Are Coming  Very Shortly.
[/quote]

Just because it's there doesn't mean it's true. Many of these events should happen, but they are not done by This creator and St. Germain, they will be done by the people. This saviour mentality is a creation of the Love and Light Movement. They want you to believe that they as 4D beings have the power to do these things, yet they do not and their own track record is not very good. As 4D beings, you would think they could just THINK the RV or just THINK the GCR, why do they need to press a button?
So, let's be realistic here, we call came here to do a job (incarnate), part of that plan was not for entities from different dimensions to do the job for us, we came here to do that job, we don't need saviors and we certainly don't need St. Germain as there are currently 1100 on the Internet, so which one do you believe in? Of these 1100 St. Germains, how do you know yours the true one? Do you even know the real history of St. Germain? I doubt it otherwise you would not be posting this stuff.
You're entitled to your own opinion though, and time will tell won't it?

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum