Latest topics
» Rise Together ~ Fake Alien Invasion Planned for November 8th—How to protect your family
Today at 12:13 am by Jaguar-2016

» Political Meme Time!
Yesterday at 11:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Serena Shim -American Journalist Killed in Turkey for Revealing the Truth
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NSA Data Dump and Disclosure
Yesterday at 11:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fw: Perspective on this – New Republic Intel – October 19, 2016 …. W*O*W !!
Yesterday at 11:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women, Red Blooded American's
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 11:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Religous dinner with Don n Hil.... "Pardon me"
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Gettysburg Ghosts of the American Civil War
Yesterday at 9:27 pm by Crayonmiracle

» BOOM: HILLARY CLINTON Transfers $1.8 Billion to QATAR Central Bank and more BS
Yesterday at 9:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Tweets “Heavily Armed Police” Outside Ecuadorian Embassy; Says Assange Is Still Alive
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Major DDoS attack on Dyn DNS knocks Spotify, Twitter, Github, PayPal, and more offline
Yesterday at 7:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» To All Living and Breathing Men, Women and red blooded Americans who live on the land in the 50 States aka America
Yesterday at 6:01 pm by Crayonmiracle

» Project Veritas Action Videos Hoopla
Yesterday at 4:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nick Meeting With the FBI Again - Submit Your Info NOW
Yesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hoia Baciu Forest: Transylvania's 'Bermuda Triangle'
Yesterday at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TNTBS ~ The WINGIT Wages Donate
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 12:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Face Recognition Systems Threaten the Privacy of Millions
Yesterday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Don’t Feel Bad for The American People Because They Deserve This Election
Yesterday at 10:51 am by ~Ann~

» David Icke in Italy - What is Phantom Self?
Yesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Seen At ISS Glistening In The Sun and MORE
Yesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Anunnaki Speak: A Message to Earth
Yesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/GCR Chatter
Yesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Philippines president Duterte announces 'separation' from US during China visit
Yesterday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Investigation of Max Spiers' death"
Yesterday at 8:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Armenian Stonehenge: Incredible History of the 7,500-Year-Old Observatory of Zorats Karer
Yesterday at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Social Security May NOT be Attached
Yesterday at 8:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dragon Caught on Tape in China
Yesterday at 7:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts Believe Mysterious Aluminum Object Dating Back 250,000 Years ‘Could be Ancient UFO Technology’
Yesterday at 7:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Official reality is psychotic; you are not. by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Message from Mike Quinsey 10-21-16
Yesterday at 7:08 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY BANK STORY:"The reason I share this is because..#1 ITS HAPPENING PEOPLE #2,,,,"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thursday, February 27, 2014
Bank Stories

DKB: WY bank story:

A friend of ours of 35+ yrs we got into this went into his small bank.  The banker knowing he held VNN (he had bought some from her) called him into the back when she saw him in the front of the bank.

She had received a memo saying to expect people to come in very soon to exchange their foreign currency.  She had to ask him what this was about.

Which makes me laugh because his info comes from my hubby and I!  The memo said that they would be exchanging at an international rate.

She then bought some VND of her own after he explained it!  She was shocked she hadn't heard about it.  She got the memo yesterday 2/26/14.

The reason I share this is because...

#2 For those that come in here and say that their banker didnt know anything about this and thinks Tony and his intel team is lying to you...they don't know and some are just now finding out!

Oh I forgot she then called all the other employees in and told them.  Knowledge is power!
g8way2k wrote: I wonder how much VNN one would have to hold to be called upon by the bank in which it was purchased?  Then again, the amount may have no bearing as it can very well be a relationship kind of thing.

DKB: Its a relationship thing.  The friend works with the bankers dad.  Most of theirs was bought through that bank.  She pulled up exactly how much he had bought there.

[mort] folks lots going on in the back ground and its all good for us..just hang in there because we will see this anytime now-but if these things aren't done...we will be right back where we started and no one wants that...when we get our money..we want to hang on to be sure this delay is for our good.

PT:   My WF banker said this is imminent on Sat morn. She said she would love to help me once she gets the green light. I asked her about the 800#s and she told me I didn't need to use them to get the high rate. Maybe this is true, maybe not, but she told me the minute this goes off that she will call me right away.

Yekooche:  Thursday's White House Scheduled Event

4:35 pm  Both Obama and Vice President Biden meet with with Treasury Secretary Jack Lew.

(One can only imagine why this formal meeting has been setup

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:00 PM

It's just a fictional made up story that you're posting. Please don't bother to tell me "I don't have to read it" because I chose to, I also chose to say it's just more fluff in a long, long line of fluff.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum