Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Recycle Bin: EXTRA TERRESTRIAL VACATIONS
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID illusion and the currency reset
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class Room April 12, 2020~Basics In Water
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette Online~ Mon-Fri ~ ends May 1, 2020
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 10:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mystery lights appear then vanish in new video
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Full Pink Supermoon Is Rising - Watch for the Biggest Full Moon of 2020
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Wide Prophetic Events Happening 2020 - Something is Changing Around the World
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Be Prepared, Our Planet is Now Experiencing Dramatic Changes - Gregg Braden
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Ethan Gutmann - Chinese Organ harvesting
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 5: WHY WORRY? THE DUMMY'S ARE STILL SENDING ME DONATIONS! HAHAHA
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Samuel L. Jackson Reads the Poem ’Stay the F*ck at Home’
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Instrumental Music To Remove Negativity
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 4-6-20… “Global System Collapse and Mass Arrests Proceeding; Reset Inevitable”
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - THIS IS WHERE THE WORLD IS ON THE “CORONA CURVE” plus MORE
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Fooling (Almost) Everyone, Mass Arrest Update
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Snapped Over Delaware County, Pennsylvania plus MORE
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» After 4,400 Years Ancient Comet Atlas Arrives Again, Something to Worry About?
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Cyclone Harold - Vanuatu - April 6, 2020 - Satellite
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Night Sky Guide for April 2020
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wikipedia Co-Founder Name Drops Trump, Clinton, Bill Gates in Rant About Child Sex Trafficking
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study Finds ‘Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11’
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bronx Zoo Tiger Tests Positive For COVID-19
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looting Wave Strikes New York City
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sentients embrace the multi-level operations
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» IT doesn't matter
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 7:45 am by topspin2

» Throne of England Created the C-Virus!
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyToday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts - We are Dealing with a Spiritual War
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by CroatianLight

» POOPness for APR 4: LOCKDOWN CONTINUES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY! NEVERMIND ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! I'M MORE IMPORTANT DAMMIT!!!
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife EmptyYesterday at 4:08 pm by CroatianLight

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife

Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife

Health , Home , News , world truth March 1, 2014 0 Comments

Share This Article

Man Loses Pulse for 45 Minutes, Wakes Up With Incredible Vision of Afterlife Screen-shot-2014-02-18-at-3-30-03-pm
A trucker in Ohio shocked hospital staff after coming back to life nearly an hour after he lost his pulse following a massive heart attack — but it’s what he claims to have seen during those tense moments that has him sure there’s an afterlife.
Brian Miller, 41, was opening the lid of a container when he knew something felt wrong — he immediately called 911 and told the operator, “I’m a truck driver and I think I’m having a heart attack.”

Sure enough, his main artery was completely blocked — causing what’s known as a “widow-maker” heart attack
He was rushed to a local hospital where doctors managed to revive him and clear the blockage, but after regaining consciousness and feeling the pain dissipate, he developed ventricular fibrillation, when the heart starts quivering wildly and is unable to pump blood.
“He had no heart rate, he had no blood pressure, he had no pulse,” said ICU nurse Emily Bishop. “I mean think about that.”
Doctor’s performed “strong, hard, fast CPR” and shocked Miller four times to try to revive him, but had no luck.
It was during that time that Miller said he slipped away into a celestial world, “The only thing I remember I started seeing the light, and started walking toward the light.”
He described walking down a flower-lined path into white light — until he came upon his step mother, who had died recently, “She was the most beautiful thing when I seen her, it was like the first day I met her, (she) looked so happy.”
Miller remembered, “She grabbed ahold of my arm and told me, ‘It’s not your time, you don’t need to be here, we’ve got to take you back you’ve got things to go and do.’”
After 45 minutes his pulse returned “out of nowhere,” Bishop said.  ”His brain had no oxygen for 45 minutes, the fact that he’s up walking, talking, laughing, everything is amazing.”
Glad to be back amongst the living, Miller now says there is one thing he is sure of, “There is an afterlife and people need to believe in it, big time.”
Source: 
- See more at: http://worldtruth.tv/man-loses-pulse-for-45-minutes-wakes-up-with-incredible-vision-of-afterlife/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ConsciousnessTv+%28Consciousness+TV%29#sthash.fu41dZdU.dpuf

Thanks to: http://worldtruth.tv

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Thanks purps I loved that!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks PurpleSkyz!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum