OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony conference call notes 2-5-14 --They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

SHORT VERSION -- FULL VERSION COMING SOON

Brought to you by Dinar Daily www.dinardaily.net

3-5-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony Everything is signed off, Iraq, Maliki and the UST have done all they are supposed to do. Everyone is just waiting for a certain time, but they are excited and saying that IT IS OVER AND DONE. We know it’s not actually over and done until I am walking out of the bank. The GCR is supposed to be announced today, and that cannot happen without the RV happening. We are hearing things have been on TV, CNBC, a ticker tape at the bottom saying that China signed off on the VND and the rate it is to come out at is $6.05...that is the high rate. It may not open up at that rate & may not stay there long.

The call centers & currency exchange centers are manned and lunch is to be brought in to them and phones have to be left in their cars so they cannot contact anyone. The 800#'s have been released to the banks and some individuals have them too, but can't give them out yet until it's public knowledge. Other things are happening...it's not just the GCR/RV. It has to do a lot to do with our future as a nation that is causing part of the delay. There is a rumor saying China is going to pull out. They have set a deadline...drew a line in the sand & we're very close to it. I am hoping for the RV...It could happen in the next 10 mins, 10 hours or next 24 hours. I know rate or what they said it would be. [Are double digit rates still possible?] Yes, they are still possible.

To view more Dinar News and Gurus visit us at www.dinardaily.net

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

CroatianLight

Anyone who still believes this crap deserves what they get. You are what you believe and you are who you hang out with.

The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well it would seem that this rubbish is what the people want. It's odd to me, but you can't fix stupid!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

CroatianLight wrote:Anyone who still believes this crap deserves what they get. You are what you believe and you are who you hang out with.

I absolutely agree -- I don't know how anyone can read this and think that it makes sense, let alone that there is a lick of truth to it. And following/believing it only shows where the state of mind is.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Oh and sorry for the lack of FULL VERSION.  Seems fony tony is tired of being bashed and having his words put out there for all to question and come back on him.  There is a lock down on his NOTES.  Don't worry though there will probably be another call TODAY or TONIGHT or TOMORROW.  So, the hopium addicts won't be too far into withdrawal.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lmao Ponee!!!

muah  :athuup:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum