OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today's Guru Updates for -- March 6 2014

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Today's Guru Updates for --  March 6 2014 Empty Today's Guru Updates for -- March 6 2014 Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:23 am

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

The never ending guru posts for today will be found here on this single thread.  There is no need to fill up the scroll of a non dinar site with all the frivolous guru chatter that is found on the "common forums" such as dinar guru, dinar recaps, dinar daily etc. 

If you frequent the "alternative sites" that also contain diversified guru information, they can have their own threads if you feel that information to be essential. 

Please feel free to add to it.

Thanks for your co-operation

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:59 am; edited 6 times in total

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-6-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday [...what...about no WTO ascension for ten years?] i have to say that the lack of active membership for 10 years is not what i think at all -- i can not imagine with all of the growth they have planned and the 5 year plan in place that they would not be active for ten years. we are in a very good spot and the news gets better everyday -- i am excited about where we are and see us not waiting much longer due to the plans they have set for the country and for the globe as well. [...CBI can revalue the currency at any time to move to a market economy.] i agree -- at anytime and it is one of the CBI steps and they are in the middle of getting them done one at a time -- so one of them is what we are looking for -- the change in the rate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Millionday wrote: i am excited about where we are and see us not waiting much longer due to the plans they have set for the country and for the globe as well.

My questions are this:

1. Where do you think we are? What makes everything good at this point?

2. What are the plans that they have for their country and the globe?

To read this statement and get excited by it's vagueness would be immature and irresponsible.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-5-2013 Intel Guru TD

I am still in touch with my contact although I am not an active Investor anymore. I was able to find out a few items of interest...: Maliki is under heavy pressure from ALL SIDES and time quickly running out before elections. Struggles with insurgents continues. The government financial balance sheet is in crisis mode with no help from Parliamentary members. Parliament is even more divided than even our US Congress & MOST will not act on anything to help the Maliki administration.

The buzzword of severe letdown was the WTO ascension being put off AT LEAST ONE YEAR, MOST LIKELY TWO. Further negotiations of this are DOA till 2015 or beyond. According to my source it even now seems unlikely for RI, RD to be put into effect till a new government forms this summer. Maliki as it stands now will not win re-election as support from various factions is dismal. IF MALIKI STEALS AWAY ELECTIONS LOOK FOR A CIVIL WAR TO ERUPT IS THE MESSAGE OF GRAVEST CONCERN RIGHT NOW!

SEE THE UNEDITTED ORIGINAL POST AT http://www.dinardaily.net/t31959-negative-nellie-td-returns#206100

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-6-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "CBI records 163 million dollars in sales today" This is a couple of days old…I reposted it to make a couple of points…Recently they have been recording record lows…with 97,000,000 being the lowest in years.1) Key phrase…"He added that the bulletin showed that the number of banks participating in the auction today of 17 banks did not make any of them offers to sell the dollar.” <<< This implies the CBI DID NOT SELL any of the 17 banks USD…meaning they were selling them IQD ONLY.

2) Key phrase…"while the value of foreign
remittances 134 000 722 thousand dollars and the exchange rate was 1187 dinars per dollar…” – clearly makes the point there were “foreign remittances” – meaning NOT DINAR being remitted to the CBI…using the USD value as a baseline… FOR DINAR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huh, nothing really new there....

Announcement No. (2618)
The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 6-Mar-2014 results were as follows:
DetailsNotes
Number of banks16
Auction price selling dinar / US$1166
Auction price buying dinar / US$-----
Amount sold at auction price (US$)146,573,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$)-----
Total offers for buying (US$)146,573,000
Total offers for selling (US$)-----

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-6-2014 Newshound Guru Stryker Article: "Is the process will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to stop rigged?!" (article found here -- http://www.dinardaily.net/t31957-is-the-process-will-delete-the-zeros-of-the-iraqi-currency-to-stop-rigged )

Quote: "memory that the currencies of existing and new will work at the same time without reducing the value of any of them until the full absorption currency Current" This IMO, says that all the currencies will have the same value and neither will be reduced according to this quote. Meaning each dinar no matter old or new will have the same value, example: Each dinar in a 25,000 dinar note will have the same value as the new 25 dinar note, IF each dinar is equal to $1 USD then the new 25 dinar note will be worth $25.00 USD and the 25,000 dinar note will be worth $25,000 USD.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-6-2014 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Is the process will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to stop rigged?!" this article is a confirmation that we are on the right track. There will be a beginning of a free float THIS YEAR, followed by a GRADUAL RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR which will lead to a GRADUAL REMOVAL OF THE LARGE NOTES as the value of the dinar rises. Our journey is about to bear its fruit, assuming nothing ELSE comes along to derail it!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-6-2014 Intel Guru TerryK

[...do you think the delay for the RV is in Iraq or in USA?] USA. [So everything is complete and done in Iraq?] WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD YES. WHERE THIS IS STILL AT IS BETWEEN THE UN AND IMF AND THE USA...UST IS THE USA SIDE. THE UN AND IMF ARE SITTING HARD ON NOT GIVING INTO THE USA / UST UNTIL THE USA RELEASES HOLD OF VOTES TO CONTROL WORLD ACTIVITIES. WHAT I GOT THIS AM CALL IS TODAY LOOKS STRONG. 8.16 IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD.

[any word on the rumour mill about the Dong at 6.05 sounds outrageous to me?] MY SOURCE IN COUNTRY IS TELLING ME THEY ARE HOPING TO HIT 2.22 BUT TO BE HONEST CANT SEE IT MORE THAN .25 COMING OUT AND FREE FLOAT.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

3-6-2014 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Is the process will delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency to stop rigged?!" (read the article here http://www.dinardaily.net/t31957-is-the-process-will-delete-the-zeros-of-the-iraqi-currency-to-stop-rigged#206136 )

this article is a confirmation that we are on the right track. There will be a beginning of a free float THIS YEAR, followed by a GRADUAL RISE IN THE VALUE OF THE DINAR which will lead to a GRADUAL REMOVAL OF THE LARGE NOTES as the value of the dinar rises. Our journey is about to bear its fruit, assuming nothing ELSE comes along to derail it!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

MORE FROM MILLIONDAY

3-6-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "The banks have a significant role in the next phase of Baghdad - the joy of pumice when expanding the limits of development increases the need for a bank more sophisticated and broader service center..." they are talking about the growth to come in the use of banks and the services -- this is time to activate the banking reform -- which can not be done without --- THE REALITY RATE.

they are making sure they are set to move forward with the banking reform finally and that will include the monetary policy. the fact that they are ready for the banks to hit the stock market and the banking to expand to foreign needs and also the growth for the country -- is the best as far as we are concerned -- huge and the timing is great!!

1ness

1ness

bless your heart Ponee, i agree with your thoughts on this.

lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum