HomeSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» POOFness for MAY 21: FIGHT THE POWER
Yesterday at 11:32 pm by robert18

» POOFness for MAY 24: THE FINALIZATION OF EVERYTHING ON THE PLATE (Or... SEND ME MORE MONEY!!!)
Yesterday at 11:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Is The Name of The Crime? –Unlawful Conversion
Yesterday at 7:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anonymous - The world we currently live in... (2017-2018)
Yesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - Its time to Walk the Talk...
Yesterday at 7:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Statements of Clarification
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 96 Week 18 POTUS Update with Kent Dunn
Yesterday at 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ariana Grande and the Illuminati Beta Kittens of Pop Culture
Yesterday at 7:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former Clinton Staffer Arrested By The FBI.
Yesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» High Voltage at CERN Particle Accelerator Today 5/24/2017
Yesterday at 8:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chris Cornell Was Murdered, Says Close Friend
Yesterday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Experts: Baltic Sea Anomaly ‘UFO’ contains metals nature CANNOT reproduce
Yesterday at 8:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keshe Foundation Update - Building a Space Port in Ghana
Yesterday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017: 5/21-5/27
Yesterday at 7:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Force That Makes Crystals Align Measured by Scientists for the First Time
Yesterday at 7:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Tale of Two Earths and Two Realities
Yesterday at 7:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» *BREAKING NEWS* Kim Dotcom EVIDENCE BOMBSHELL: #SETHRICH WAS A HERO
Yesterday at 7:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 5 24 17
Yesterday at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» IS THE BIGGEST SECRET OF ALL TIME ACTUALLY HIDDEN UNDER THE ANTARCTIC ICE?
Yesterday at 7:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU 2 Planets Clearly beside sun plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs on NASA images in the near-solar space plus MORE
Yesterday at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11 11 Meaning: Do You Keep Seeing This Unusual and Powerful Number?
Yesterday at 7:04 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Why they use numbers like 22, the Master Builder #Manchester
Yesterday at 6:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» "15 Characteristics of Destructive Cults" = One Who Knows/Richard McKim, Jr. 5/19/17
Yesterday at 4:16 am by RamblerNash

» Losers, losing and Lost in a World of Madness
Yesterday at 12:50 am by MartyM

» FOR THOSE UNSURE OF WHATS GOING ON
Tue May 23, 2017 11:45 pm by MartyM

» UPDATES: MANCHESTER: UK Ariana Grande Concert
Tue May 23, 2017 11:34 pm by MartyM

» What are Higher Entities?
Tue May 23, 2017 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Big Pharma Shill/Pediatrician Exposed: On Camera Admits Vaccines Cause Autism!
Tue May 23, 2017 8:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

Share | 

Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 am

3-8-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq calls on Washington to boost cooperation to promote joining the World Trade" READ THE ARTICLE HERE -- http://www.dinardaily.net/t31991-iraq-calls-on-washington-to-boost-cooperation-to-promote-joining-the-world-trade-organization?highlight=iraq+calls+on+washington

I am really getting the feeling that Iraq is holding this over our head..no WTO no currency...just a feeling.

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:49 am

3-7-2014 Intel Guru OKIEOILMAN …LAST THURSDAY I ANNOUNCED I HAD LANDED…SINCE THAT TIME THE BANKS HAVE HAD IN POSSESION OUR "NUMBERS" AWAITING THE ACTIVATION CODE TO BE ISSUED BY THE U.S.T….TIMING IS EVERYTHING AND WE AWAIT THAT BASED ON VERY MINOR ISSUES THAT SEEM TO ARISE DAILY AND IS RECTIFIED DAILY

HAVING RECEIVED GOOD INFORMATION IN TODAY THERE IS A POSSIBILITY (NOTHING IS FOR SURE) THAT THIS WEEKEND MAY BE OUR TIME…NO ONE HAS CALLED THE TIMING CORRECTLY AND CERTAINLY I ALSO HAVE HAD INFORMATION THAT CHANGED…SUCH A FLUID SITUATION THAT TENDS TO MAKE ONE UNAWARE OF THE SUBSTANCE AND CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED FROM HIGH UP AUTHORITIES…

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:57 am

HUB feels that Iraq is at the end of their Worthlessness

~~~

3-8-2014 Intel Guru Hub my guy last weekend he was lead to believe this week was it, didn’t say when...the one thing i have said and go by is...iraq has had a valued currency for hundreds of years and will again...so i THINK they are at the end of the worthlessness and must move ahead to take their place in the global standing...seems all the info seems to keep getting closer and closer to the same end...

~~~~

Ya, well so are the worthless gurus.

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014   Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:02 am

WE HAVE BAD NEWS AND GOOD NEWS --

3-7-2014 Intel Guru EXOGEN THERE WILL BE NO HIGH RATES, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF GROUPS WITH EXISTING CONTRACTS…BONDS WERE FIRST STEP, THEN RV, AND GCR WILL FOLLOW. MULTIPLE BOND CONFIRMATIONS GLOBALLY…THE PROCESS IS COMPLETED AND 1-800 NUMBERS WILL ONLY BE USED FOR CROWD CONTROL AND ARE NOT MANDATORY…THERE ARE NO DELAYS, AND USA PUBLIC EXCHANGES ARE PROJECTED TO START NEXT WEEK IF ALL GOES AS PLANNED….MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2vNMWzxi4

Back to top Go down
Herb Lady

PostSubject: Re: Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014   Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:59 am

Thanks Ponee!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/
Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:25 pm

2014-03-08

Jester’s Place: ( Late Friday Night)

[Jester] HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE...

[Pilgrim] Jester LOOKS LIKE PUTIN IS DISMISSING O

[Jester] Pilgrim I TOLD YOU THAT WOULD HAPPEN...

[Jester] PUTIN IS A REAL MAN... O IS A WANNA-BE

[mohawk] Jester - did you see that post about the Iraqi bond sale being completed and China's announcement to be the gold backed global reserve currency - wondering if that would be moving things forward at a more accelerated pace?

[Jester] mohawk JEEEEEEEZZZ.... YOU GUYS ARE ALL SO LOOKING TO MAKE SOIMETHING HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH SOMETHING ELSE... SO WHAT IF CHINA ANNOUNCED THAT... WOULD TAKE PEOPLE DOING IT TO MAKE IT TRUE....

[Jester] OK... YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY MUST THINK I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO EXCEPT WATCH THE NET AND LOOK AT EVERY ARTICLE AND SPEECH OUT THERE... HAHAHAHAH

[lulu] Jester did you have any info to share tonight?

[MotoXR] So I had an out there theory. The world stops using the US dollar/Petro dollar and forces US Govt/Banking to go belly up reemerging with the UST notes and backed by the Gold standard allowing our Govt to give us or make up a story for us to believe. The IMF allowed the Aussie and Canadian dollar to be reserves in case it all goes out the window for the US. ? Long shot ?? Call me crazy lol

[BocaLinda] MotoXR why not? Seems to me anything is possible...

[mohawk] Jester, by any chance did you hear anything late this evening that would indicate a change from stagnation to moving forward? Best way I can ask it...

[Jester] mohawk NOT REALLY... WATCHING OUR FEARLESS LEADER MAKE MORE OF DING DONG OUT OF HIMSELF THAN USUAL.. THAT IS ABOUT IT...

[Jester] YEAH WELL.. THE SAD PART IS YOU REALIZE WE ARE JUST WASTING TIME WAITING ON HIM TO EITHER MESS UP BEYOND REPAIR OF FOR HIS TERM TO END SO WE CAN GET SOMEONE IN OFFICE THAT CARES ABOUT US...

[Jester] OK.. WELL I GUESS WE'LL HOOK UP AGAIN TOMORROW... NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE...

Back to top Go down
Ponee
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014   Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:36 pm

MORE MILLIONDAY NEWS

3-8-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday [is there a date for the US to go with Iraq to WTO?] yes the middle of march -- i believe it is the 15th. [someone is seeing something to keep this from happening.. IYHO who might it be?] i dont know anyone that is keeping it from happening -- it seems that all that are supposed to be in the middle of this are working -- ...i see no one at all against it for any reason... [Like a surgeon, all steps and details are being laid out and implemented so that this goes off like they want it, no hiccups if at all possible so that their launch into world commerce is an extraordinary one. Agree?] i agree -- very important to do this right and step by step for progress and success -- so very precise indeed.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2vQeUCb4b

Back to top Go down

Today's Guru Updates for -- March 8 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind :: DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS :: RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO-
Jump to: