OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / Okie_Oil_Man at al.

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 8-M
ar-2014 03:30:25

Hi, Folks -

Found at dinardetectives.com:

=====
       3-7-14 Dinar Chronicles: Intel from Deep Source. Important things are taking place, we will see what we all have been waiting for and everyone who has been waiting so long will be well pleased. UPDATE: Intercepting news... Green light is ON, stay tuned.

---
       3-7-14 mr timothy: Good news I was at my tax attorney’s office today that's tied into big back when we were through I said I sure wish these foreign currencies would do something he said Don't stress about it; it will be here before you know it. Sounded good to me.

This from a bank that said it was a The Evil word that should never be mentioned again not bad for a turnaround.

In conclusion I am very positive no matter what anyone says and I've been waiting many many years.

---
       3-7-14 OKIEOILMAN: GOOD FRIDAY EVENING FRIENDS.

A WEEK AGO LAST THURSDAY I ANNOUNCED I HAD LANDED. THAT WAS BASED ON THE U.S.T. HAVING RELEASED INFO TO THE BANKS.

SINCE THAT TIME THE BANKS HAVE HAD IN POSSESSION OUR "NUMBERS" AWAITING THE ACTIVATION CODE TO BE ISSUED BY THE U.S.T.

THERE ARE NO ISSUES LEFT TO BE RESOLVED AND THE RELUCTANCE OF THE BANKS WASN'T BY CHOICE.

TIMING IS EVERYTHING AND WE AWAIT THAT BASED ON VERY MINOR ISSUES THAT SEEM TO ARISE DAILY AND IS RECTIFIED DAILY.

HOW LONG THESE LITTLE ITEMS POP UP IS ANYONE'S GUESS. HAVING RECEIVED GOOD INFORMATION IN TODAY THERE IS A POSSIBILITY (NOTHING IS FOR SURE) THAT THIS WEEKEND MAY BE OUR TIME.

I WILL NEVER SPECIFY AN EXACT DATE BECAUSE OF THE ISSUES BEING A CONTINUING ISSUE. NO ONE HAS CALLED THE TIMING CORRECTLY AND CERTAINLY I ALSO HAVE HAD INFORMATION THAT CHANGED.

THAT IS THE ONE COMMON FACTOR THAT THE INTEL PROVIDERS HAVE IN COMMON----IS----NO ONE HAS CALLED THIS CORRECTLY THUS FAR.

I SELDOM POST ANYMORE BECAUSE OF SUCH A FLUID SITUATION THAT TENDS TO MAKE ONE UNAWARE OF THE SUBSTANCE AND CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED FROM HIGH UP AUTHORITIES THAT ONE WOULD THINK IS ACCURATE.

I PATIENTLY AWAIT THE BLESSING--------BLESSINGS GALORE.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

"Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source 2Q== "Green light is ON, stay tuned":Intel from Deep Source 2Q==

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Hahahahahahaha!  Morning Nannee!

Thanks Yman!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Morning HL!! It's just about bed time for me! 12.40am and getting a wee bit tired. I hope you have a good day!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I hope that you have a great night's rest! Night!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum