OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground Empty Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground
Mar 16
Posted by Wes Annac
Steve Beckow: Three Square Feet of Ground Divine-Mother-3Written by Steve Beckow, the Golden Age of Gaia, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/03/16/three-square-feet-of-ground-2/
I have to confess that things seem chaotic and confused these days, at least to me.
The Ukraine, the missing plane, so many situations being interpreted in so many different ways. Sometimes I find myself in so much confusion or I face such uncertainty – and sometimes even adversity – that it just seems to overwhelm me.
We all have those times, don’t we?  I personally need a way of dealing with them, as Archangel Michael warned me I would perhaps three months ago. A way of dealing with confusion and chaos, uncertainty and adversity.
My natural response at times like these, as longtime readers will know, is to look for the ground under my feet.  I look for what I stand on. What principles guide my life? And what is the first principle?
What three square feet of ground do I plant myself on? What do I own and what do I hold to, no matter what?
And for me the answer to all of that is the service of the Divine Mother. I feel abashed saying it. It’s like acknowledging you have a girlfriend in grade two. But it’s true nonetheless.  And I think I need to share something about it.
Two years ago, I believe, the Mother said on An Hour with an Angel that she knew that I had served her all my life. I had. It was true, not like I’ve served her all that well. But yes. How would I have known she would notice?
Ever since I read the Bible or the Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna, I’ve loved and served the Mother.   Those two books awakened the love of the Mother in me.
And that one word of encouragement, recognition, and acknowledgment from her was worth more to me than diamonds and rubies.
On a second occasion, Archangel Michael granted me and a friend the knowledge that when we listen, the Mother listens; when we speak, the Mother speaks.
When he said it, it knocked me over. What an honor and privilege.  Whatever I may have wanted in life was toast after that. What does the Mother want?
I haven’t acknowledged the change in my life that that statement made and I haven’t based my life on it to date. It’s been in unconscious awareness, in incubation; not in conscious awareness, in the forefront of my attention.  But it’s up to awareness now and the challenge is there.
It’s true. The service of the Mother is the ground I stand on and I’ve been too reticent to say it.
The Mother is the Kingdom of Heaven. Seek ye Wisdom (Sophia, the Mother) and her ways and all else shall be added unto you. The Mother leads the devotee to the Father. The Mother can be known; the Father cannot.
When confusion and chaos, uncertainty and adversity hit me and almost knock me over, the ground that I stand on is and has to be the service of the Mother and Her Divine Plan.
“Alone I am and different, because I prize and seek my sustenance from the Mother.” (Lao-Tzu, Way of Life, 72.)

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum