OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" Empty POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 pm

ymoilman2

POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 17-Mar-2014 20:18:55

In Response To: POOFness for MAR 5: "Blowin" In The Wind (Mr.Ed)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

-------- Original Message --------
       To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
       Subject: Fwd: Smiling Eyes
       Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:45:15 -0400

When Irish Eyes Are Smiling

When Irish eyes are smiling
       Sure it's like a morning spring.
       In the lilt of Irish laughter,
       You can hear the angels sing.
       When Irish hearts are happy,
       All the world seems bright and gay.
       And when Irish eyes are smiling,
       Sure, they steal your heart away.

There's a tear in your eye,
       And I'm wondering why,
       For it never should be there at all.
       With such power in your smile,
       Sure a stone you'd beguile,
       So there's never a teardrop should fall.
       When your sweet lilting laughter's
       Like some fairy song,
       And your eyes twinkle bright as can be,
       You should laugh all the while
       And all other times smile,
       And now smile a smile for me.

Chorus:
       When Irish eyes are smiling
       Sure it's like a morning spring.
       In the lilt of Irish laughter,
       You can hear the angels sing.
       When Irish hearts are happy,
       All the world seems bright and gay.
       And when Irish eyes are smiling,
       Sure, they steal your heart away.

Greetings and Salutations:

Poof Said:

Take a break. Do something for fun. Cheer up others, count your blessings, as they say-- one by one--- make a note of the folks you wish to honor, or support in some way, write notes of gratitude to your family and to your neighbors. Give a thought to who you'd like to bless. Make an effort to pay something forward somewhere with some one. Do the good thing, the right thing--- give more thought to paying attention to just how many people have been involved in making your life richer --richer in many ways. You are a recipient of a legacy that you have had no hand in producing; you are being honored and you will be expected to act like it, to be gentlemanly and lady like in every sense of the word. What more could be asked of you than to honor your elders, those who made the life you now live possible and the legacy you are about to inherit. Do not forget those who helped you along the way.... The end times are close and the shift in consciousness that I always told you was going to happen is just as viable as any thing you are experiencing now. Nothing will be the same. It will be a new world and a new day. Many changes which none of us could have counted or recognized are at our doorstep. P

FROM THE STAFF OF SUSAN AND POOFNESS

*This past week was such a pleasant surprise. So many of our readers came forward with help to keep us afloat. We wish we could thank each one individually for their blessing, but Poof said it appropiately in his channel today. So, we are writing a note of gratitude to you all and asking you all to once again help us with whatever you can spare. Every few dollars adds up to enough to pay some of these past due invoices and keep the lights on.*

*I hope everyone on this journey will take some time and read, really read, Poofs' message today. Personally, we believe he covers it all *

*"in a nutshell!" God Bless each and everyone of you.*

*I am sincerely thankful.....gh*

Donations thru Paypal.com, account is goneforthfornow@gmail.com..if you have a problem contact us
       @2goforth@safe-mail.com...Consultations also available...

ZAP SAYS:

HI ALL

THE FLYING PURPLE PIGS HAVE TOUCHED SUPERSONIC SPEEDS AS THEY WING THEIR WAY THROUGH THE MAZE OF FINANCIAL SYSTEMS.

TODAY MARKS THE FIRST DAY THAT THE ANNOUNCEMENTS CAN BE MADE. THEY MOVED MASSIVE FUNDS OVER THE WEEKEND AND UPLOADED THEM TO THE TRANSACTING BANKS IN PREPARATION OF SETTLING THE SECOND ROUND OF DINAR PRIVATE PLACEMENTS (THE BIG ONE).

THIS EVENT SIGNALS THE ABILITY TO ANNOUNCE THE GLOBAL RESET.

IT ALSO SIGNALS THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS FOR THE HISTORICAL ASSETS INCLUDING THE BONDS.

THE NEXT DAYS WILL BE PHENOMENAL AND HISTORY TO BE SEEN AND HEARD. I WONDER IF CNN WILL BE ALLOWED TO ANNOUNCE THESE CHANGES.

THIS WEEK IS THE WEEK EVERYBODY HAS BEEN WORKING FOR, SO NOW IS THE TIME TO STEP CAREFULLY, WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE CHANGES, REACT AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE NO MATER HOW EXCITING IT MAY BE, AND OBSERVE THE EFFECTS THAT WILL SHOW.

THIS WILL DO A COUPLE OF THINGS FOR YOU. FIRSTLY, IT WILL GIVE YOU CLEAR INFORMATION BASED ON YOUR LISTENING. SECONDLY, YOU WILL THEN BE ABLE TO PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER FOR YOURSELF AND HOW THINGS FIT IN WITH WHAT YOU WANT TO DO LIFE-WISE AND PROJECT-WISE (THE WORK YOU CHOOSE TO DO).

CORRELATING WHAT YOU KNOW TO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO GIVES YOU A PATH TO TAKE.

ONCE YOU TAKE THIS PATH WITH SUCH GOOD INFORMATION AND FOUNDATION, IT BECOMES VERY EASY TO ACCOMPLISH WHAT YOU SEEK. THEN IT BECOMES FUN, AND YOU STAND A CHANCE OF BECOMING MUCH SMALLER WITH A RED CAP ON YOUR HEAD AND WHISTLING WHILE YOU WORK.

SO THIS IS HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO LISTEN, AND NOT REACT. REACTION IS EASY OF COURSE, AND WE CAN ALL SPEND 5 MINUTES VOICING OUR THOUGHTS. LISTENING GIVES US THE BASE STORY, AND NO REACTION GIVES THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE TOTAL PICTURE IS, AND FITS LIKE. IMPORTANT.

SO NOW THAT THE FUNDS ARE POISED TO BE RELEASED AND THE NEW TRN IS ON ITS WAY, THE SYSTEMS ALL SWITCHING OVER TO THE NEW BASEL III COMPLIANT WORLD, WE CAN NOW EXPECT STABILITY, PEACE, PROSPERITY, AND A LOT OF JOY.

THIS ALSO MEANS HARD WORK AHEAD AS WE ALL TACKLE THE JOB AT HAND WHETHER A CORNER GROCERY STORE, A CAR PART MANUFACTURING PLANT, A TRAVEL AGENCY, A HYDROELECTRIC DAM, A BARBER SHOP, OR THE PATH YOU CHOSE TO DO.

SO THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS REALLY MEAN WHATEVER NEEDS TO BE REBUILT TO MAKE OUR LIVES HAPPY. COMMERCE WILL ABOUND, MANY JOBS CREATED, AND MUCH PROSPERITY WILL BLANKET THE LANDSCAPE. SEE SOME GREAT BARBEQUES COMING UP THIS SUMMER. IF THEY COME OVER, FEED THE PIGS.

Hi, Susan
       Just letting you know - dinar guru Jester is saying: "ZAP IS A GREAT GUY BUT HE GETS THE INFO FROM THE UST... AND THAT IS MY OPINION IS THE SAME PLACE ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE GETS THEIR INFO.."
       That's here:
       HYPERLINK
       "http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/03/jester-chat-late-monday-night-at-jesters-place.html"
       http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/03/jester-chat-late-monday-night-at-jesters-place.html
       Blessings.
       --H

NOPE. MY INFORMATION COMES FROM A NUMBER OF SOURCES, THE FIRST BEING THE CHINESE FAMILY AND THE LEGAL/SECURITY TEAMS SURROUNDING THEM, THEN THE ABC GUYS, THEN EVERYTHING IS CHECKED WITH THE TREASURIES. THEN I PRETTY WELL KNOW THE DEPTH AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION I GET. SO IT IS BACKWARDS TO WHAT JESTER THINKS. NO BIG DEAL, THE INFO IS CORRECT BOTH WAYS THEN.

MOUNTAIN GOAT HIT IT AGAIN: I BOLD AND UNDERLINE THE ITEMS I SAID LAST WEEKS.

I come to you today to bring my weekly news letter. It is a long news letter today again as recent letters have been. Sorry I hope I do not bore you too much. :( ….lol…

The news is just so very good and encouraging this week. It is filled with hope that we will all be exchanging our currencies very soon. This has been a long journey for many but I assure you now it will soon be over.

Today’s Intel

There is so much news pouring out of all channels it is hard to gather it all and study it. My contacts from Iraq, the IMF and the US government are all excited about what is about to happen. I have learned from the past not to get too excited until I see some movement in the direction the intel is pointing. Last week and now during this weekend and I have seen this movement as confirmation.

I have been told the US government has finally made a decision to release the global currency reset (GCR) pending certain conditions were met. All these conditions have been satisfied. More excellent information was forwarded to me about the Iraq Bond situation.

Clearing houses have completed all underwriting for these instruments. We also now know that, by these bonds, a minimum rate is established that any revaluation of the IQD must meet in order for these Bonds to be successful in funding their intended programs. Thus the purpose of the bonds.

These bonds are expected to be released to the international financial sectors tomorrow, Thursday 03/13/14. What does this mean? Well if all goes well there would have to be an international announcement of some kind to satisfy investors that the IQD is now internationally recognized.

THEY WERE RELEASED AND HAVE BEEN MONETIZED, AND PAYMENTS ARE BEING RELEASED THIS WEEK.

To do this a revaluation from the provisional post-war currency to the permanent dinar at the non-inflated rate would be necessary.

The key here is for them to allow the announcement to the rest of the world (the international investment community) that they are back and now the doors are officially open for business with Iraq. This will be yet another level of investors flocking into Iraq once this occurs. This could be a very exciting week.

VERY COOL.

Banks in Iraq have had the lower denomination bills stock piled in their faults for well over 6 months now in anticipation of this event. Companies willing to expand operations in Iraq will now be able to do business once an international currency in recognized.

The complete changeover is about to happen. In fact the truth is they did actually begin distribution of the bills at one point months ago but were told to halt this action since the revaluation process was once again slowed for political reasons.

As we have learned in the past most citizens now use the Smart Card (debit card) for daily expenses. If needed there is limited paper currency available depending on which providence you are in. Prices in the shops have all been revised months ago.

From everything I am hearing the Iraq budget is completed and signed off by all parties. It is waiting in the wings for publication in the gazette, which should take place this week.

Once published it will become official and fully implemented. You have to bear in mind that the government of Iraq (GOI) does not have any money in which to operate. As of last week ending (end of February) they are entirely without funding unless the budget is opened.

They can not operate as in the past years using the old, inflated rate of currency since they already had an in country like revaluation to $3.41 months ago. Also government programs such as payments for food, pensions and salaries will be due for distribution this week (mid month).

There are also a number of contracts to service based on a revalued rate. Penalties have been paid in the past for non-performance by the government on payments to these contractors.

This can not continue and the GOI is standing firm now this will not continue any longer. Delegations have come the USA recently from Iraq stating that this political situation in holding up their economy must end.

So we can all see the pressure. How much longer could they hide this RV before we reach the breaking point? I believe from everything I am now hearing this week that we have reached that point.

ALL THIS IS IN KEEPING WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION I AM AWARE OF. GOOD TO HAVE ACCURATE INFORMATION. RIGHT BENJAMIN?

ANOTHER SIGNIFICANT PART OF THE PUZZLE HAS ALSO BEEN ANNOUNCED IN KEEPING WITH THE GENERAL PLAN AS FOLLOWS:

(Reuters) - The United States welcomed China's recent decision to allow its currency's value to vary more against the U.S. dollar, a Treasury spokesperson said on Sunday.

U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew spoke on Saturday evening by phone with Chinese vice-premier Wang Yang in a previously scheduled call, the spokesperson said.

"Lew welcomed China's recent announcement to widen the daily trading band for the renminbi against the U.S. dollar and emphasized the need for China to move towards a market-determined exchange rate," the spokesperson said.

China's central bank eased its grip on the Yuan on Saturday by doubling the daily trading range for the currency. The move added teeth to a promise it would allow market forces to play a greater role in the economy and its markets.

The People's Bank of China (PBOC) said the exchange rate will be allowed to rise or fall 2 percent from a daily midpoint rate CNY=SAEC it sets each morning. The change is effective from Monday.

Analysts said the move was a sign of confidence that the central bank had successfully fought off a plague of currency speculators and signaled that regulators believe the economy was stable enough to handle more promised reforms going forward.

THESE ITEMS PROVIDE CONFIRMING INFORMATION TO THE OVERALL GLOBAL RESET SEQUENCE. IT IS IN PROGRESS, AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED. THE LAST PARAGRAPH HERE IS VERY TELLING (AS UNDERLINED).

On Friday, March 14, 2014 9:46 AM, stage3alpha wrote:

Network Email
       CURRENCY REVALUATION PROCESS
       Posted by ARCTURIAN on March 14, 2014 at 9:02am
       Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:24AM

Further to our Notice of Redemptions, the US Treasury, China Treasury, IMF, World Bank and others have, as of yesterday, agreed on the timings of the release of all funds in respect of the historic bond redemptions and the RV of the Dinar and Vietnamese dong.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

The global reset (GR) is directly tied to these events, and because of the proximity of the GR which is scheduled for this month after March 17, 2014, all USD wire transfers and transactions are on hold, inclusive of all Project funding's that were scheduled for this week.

I KNOW THE FELLOW THAT WROTE THIS.

This decision is based very simply on the advent of the US Treasury Reserve Note (new symbol TRN, or the new US Dollar) which is replacing the USD (the Federal Reserve Note (FRN)). The announcement of the new US TRN and its exchange rate is scheduled for after March 17.

WORD FOR WORD HIS STUFF.

All funds and transfers in USD have been effectively frozen globally for this reason, and the transfers will continue after March 17 in the new US TRNs. All completed transactions, and pending transactions are affected by this decision. No USD money transfers will be allowed at this time until the changeover.

All historic bond transactions, whether straight redemptions or through the private placement programs with the Tier 1 traders, are similarly affected.

NOTHING WAS CHANGED FROM WHAT I HAVE AND WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE. GOOD ON THEM.

While this news is not the best news for many that were expecting their payments this week, the GR and the payments in the new US dollar were known to be coming this month, and the global freeze on such payments will ultimately be for the benefit of our Humanity when payments are made in the new Basel III compliant currency.

The GR signals the deployment and implementation of the new financial system that is Basel III compliant, and will be the new standard globally. All delays are temporary at this time.

New pricing for the historic bonds will be posted shortly as the IMF and the Chinese Family are going over these items at the moment.
       Posted by ARCTURIAN on March 14, 2014 at 9:02am
       Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 11:24AM

GOOD ACCURATE POST.

Susan and Zap

Bless you all for all you do. You with Poof have been my beacon of light in all the darkness for several years.

My question is this: There are 2 schools of thought on timing of exchanges. 1. All in as soon as possible before it's too late or goes away, or 2. hold on until the dust settles and adjustments are made (6 months?). I prefer plan 2 if you deem it safe.

What say you?
       Blessings
       M

THE EXCHANGES ARE HERE AND NOW REALLY. TOMORROW IS WHEN I EXPECT ANY FORM OF ANNOUNCEMENT, OR WEDNESDAY. WITH THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME THE RELEASE OF FUNDS AND THE GLOBAL RESET WILL BE UNDERWAY. EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING AT ONCE LIKE A BIG GREEN TIDAL WAVE. SO DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT. YOU WILL SEE THE CHANGES HAPPEN, AND WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO…JUST LISTEN AND BE PATIENT.

Look.. WE THE PEOPLE know IT will not happen until these scum bags are taken out of business. The pieces of fecal matter who hijacked our republic. Lets stop the BS. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THEY ARE BEHIND BARS. SAD BUT TRUE. JB

AND

Why don't you try telling the ABSOLUTE, CARD CARRYING TRUTH: NAMELY THAT THE RV WILL N-O-T (F___ing period) FLY UNTIL THE SCUMBAG FASCISTS, ILUMINATI, GLOBALISTS, WHATEVER NAME THEY CALL THEMSELVES, ARE ARRESTED AND PUT AWAY FOR LIFE. I-F THERE IS A POSITIVE MILITARY WITH THE BALLS TO ACT LIKE PATRIOTS. AFTER SO MANY " no shows" IT IS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE AND FURTHER BS WILL NOT CUT IT. I really want to believe you are a "good guy." Do you see what the point is here? JB

JB, YOUR POINTS ARE CORRECT. BUT RIGHT NOW, MANY ALREADY ARE, AND MANY MORE WILL BE BEHIND BARS. THERE ARE ENOUGH BEHIND BARS, AND OTHERS MADE INEFFECTUAL THAT THIS CAN PROCEED FORWARD. ALL GOOD, BUT YES, YOU ARE RIGHT…IT WOULD NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THESE WERE TAKEN OUT.

SO AGAIN I SAY UNTO YOU, PREPARE FOR THE PROJECTS. PREPARE FOR A BUSY TIME FILLED WITH JOY AND PROSPERITY. THE WORK ETHIC IS VERY IMPORTANT, AND WILL SERVE ALL OF US WELL. THIS PLANET OF OURS WILL BREATHE AGAIN AS WE ALL PITCH IN AND GET HER CLEANED UP. THE NATURAL CONSEQUENCE IS THAT WE OURSELVES WILL BE HEALED AS WELL, AND POVERTY WILL VANISH.

THE WEBSITE IS ALMOST COMPLETE AND WILL BE UP SOON. COULD BE DAYS OR 2 WEEKS AT THE MOST – WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO SUPPORT AND HELP WITH THE COMPLETION OF THIS WORK. THERE IS ALREADY A PRELIMINARY SITE SHOWING THE SCOPE OF WHAT IS TO HAPPEN THAT IS BEING DONE BY A HUMANITARIAN TRUST AND SOME COMPANIES (GOOD SITE TO LOOK AT AND I SUPPORT IT), BUT THE MAIN INTAKE SITE FOR ALL OF US TO GO TO, LEARN WHAT THE INTAKE PROCESS IS, HOW TO GET A PROJECT SLOT, AND GET YOUR FUNDING IS STILL BEING BUILT AND WE HAVE A WEEK OR TWO AT THE MOST BEFORE THIS IS READY AND OPERATIONAL.

THIS IS IN KEEPING WITH THE AMOUNT OF TIME IT WILL TAKE FOR THE MAJOR TRUSTS TO RECEIVE THE FUNDS FOR OUR PURPOSES, AND BE READY TO FUND PROJECTS (WILL TAKE 1 TO 2 WEEKS ANYWAYS). SO TIMINGS COINCIDE HERE.

YES, YOU WILL NEED A BUSINESS PLAN, BUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE, A BASIC OVERVIEW OF THE PROJECT, WHO IS GOING TO DO IT, QUALIFICATIONS, TIME TO COMPLETION, HOW MUCH TO DO IT, AND IF THIS IS A CONTINUING THING OR A ONE-OFF. THE BASICS REALLY. ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE TO DO A PROPER BUSINESS PLAN BY PROFESSIONALS TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT VIEW AS REQUIRED BY COMPLIANCE. SIMPLE STUFF.

I AM GRATEFUL TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BRING THIS INFORMATION TO YOU LIKE THIS. SO MANY HAVE GIVEN THEIR TIME AND LIVES TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR ALL OF US, AND MY SMALL WEEKLY WRITING HAS HOPEFULLY FULFILLED A GOOD PURPOSE.

MUCH LOVE TO ALL, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND COMMENTS. ONE BLOGGER FROM
       HYPERLINK
       "http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/the-zap-report-10-7-2013-2787170.html"
       http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/the-zap-report-10-7-2013-2787170.html.

Comments in red are mine solely, all the rest is Susan and Zap. I know Zap and company are frustrated and we love them all. Something much better is coming guys!
       You did great! -Bill

Poof’s say[s]” “….What is important to remember is that many people think that all of this is a scam and that we should shut up and should go away. told you before that story has been repeated a million times – and so it has – but, in case you have not noticed, I am still here and still saying the same thing. Why? Because I know the damned facts, it is real, and that it is happening; the timing won’t be what we might want, but it will happen. My job has always been to keep the vigil, to keep the flame aloft, and to make sure you people do not forget that it is to help you and to help humanity. That aspect they have likely forgotten. It is all one human family on this globe, and we are to share plus recognize the more we keep our options open and are willing to share just what is practical, the better our options are. That is how it works. How it is meant to work. Never forget that someone thought enough of you to invite you to participate in this program; what if he had not? How would you feel these days? What if you were on the sidelines? Making it a point to – I say this again – do your homework. That Parable of the Talents y’all know comes to remind is you bury it and don’t use it, or hoard it and it isn’t growing. You plant it and it grows. You work with it, and you find ways to create win-win situations for others. The world should be ready to dissolve all this greed and competition. No you say? Not so. Well wait and see. It will happen. It is you who must put your thinking cap on and figure out what your role is in all of this. Your attitude will count for a lot more than you think; I know this first-hand. So, doubt it if you want, or choose to pay attention.”

NEXT WEEK WE WILL DISCUSS THE ADVANTAGES OF BANKING WITH BOB’S BANK. YOU KNOW, THE 57 CHEVY AT THE CORNER OF WILLOW AND VINE WHERE YOU DEPOSIT MONEY THROUGH THE CRACKED BACK WINDOW? BAMBI THE TELLER WILL BE GLAD TO GIVE YOU A RECEIPT IN 6 MONTHS SO MAKE SURE YOU WRITE WHO YOU ARE ON THE ENVELOPE OR BOX OF MONEY YOU DEPOSIT. I GET A SMALL FEE OF COURSE.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT
       IN OUR SERVICE
       ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
       “BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH

Love and Kisses,

'The Office of Poofness"

Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

2POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" Empty Re: POOFness for MAR 17:"Smiling Eyes" Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:06 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks again!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum