OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia Empty I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia
March 18, 2014 Iconoclast
If you’d have asked me a week or two ago what my mission was, I would have said that I’m a communicator.
But I now see it much more richly. I’m here to assist (and perhaps you are too) in creating a breakthrough in humanness, a breakthrough for humanity.
Of course Ascension is that breakthrough writ large. But I’m here to help to create the cultural infrastructure and contribute to the building of the New Earth.
I’m here (you may be too) to help us ease our exit from paradigms that didn’t work in the past, won’t work now and will never work in the future. I can name them: social darwinism, empirical materialism, capitalism, communism, the American dream, the Protestant work ethic – all the ways in which we’ve been manipulated to remain happy parents, eager consumers, and a docile work force.
I’m one of the luckiest people alive in that I love my mission.  Whether it’s expanding the meaning of humanness, or exploring the divine qualities, or promoting sacred rights, I love this work.
But my mission is the elephant in every room I enter – except I invited the elephant.  And I notice that other people have their elephants in tow as well.  I don’t think that will change. I believe it will only grow as time moves ahead.
Archangel Michael described the new forms of relationship that will arise to take into account us mission-driven individuals:
“So [relationship] is more mission-driven than simply an ideation of what a partnership or a marriage is about. This notion — and it has been a human notion, and we could spend a great deal of time talking about how the power structures of union and marriage have evolved and shifted — but these unions do not require a set form. And that is new. It is original. It is how it is on this side. It is how it was in the very beginning.
“But there is a decision between the two souls on that form, depending on what you are working on, what you are achieving, what you are dreaming, what you are creating, how you are playing. And then the form follows the creation and the desire, rather than setting the form and then making everything fit the form. That is how you ended up with institutions that don’t work. So, you aren’t repeating that error. You have grown.
“And the form that these partnerships will take, or can take, by choice, will shift and morph, again depending on what you are dreaming, what you are desiring.
“But the key to this is freedom, complete liberation, and the acknowledgment, not in lip service, but on the deepest soul level, of the freedom of the person that you are joining with, the sanctity — yes, the sanctity! — of their path, of their choices, of their desires, of their decisions. So there is no push and pull. It is the ebb and flow. It is the infinity. It is the tide.” (1)
I do get that and I celebrate it. And it operates in me about as much as I imagine it’ll be operating in others whose sense of mission grows.
I’m all about growth, awareness, expansion. I’m all about a lack of constraint and a maximization of freedom.  I know for myself that I get crabby and scratchy if away from my mission for long and I tend to associate with others who are in the same place.
So this balancing of doing the work we came to do while still enjoying each other’s company is a big part of making a success of the life I see ahead of us and ahead of me.
Many of these breakthroughs that I serve are being midwifed by the Company of Heaven. The tsunami of love, which is building, or the arrival of prosperity are two examples. Disclosure is another. These will shatter forever the narrow walls that enclose us and the binds that tie us.
I open to the breakthrough in love that’s in the offing.  I see the breakthrough in democracy being demanded around the world and support it. I invite a breakthrough in gender equality and am committed to it. And the same applies to breakthroughs on all other fronts known and unknown to me.
I’m committed to a widening of every definition of humanness, of every human experience, of every human capability.
At last I feel myself operating at a level that feels native to me. At last I’ve found my voice and don’t wish to remain silent any longer, a closet servant of the Mother.
But I do need a rest. Creative explosions can be a wonderful thing. But they take copious amounts of energy and I am human. … At least I think I am.
All of this can wait. I know what I’m doing now and that should allow me to expend my energy in a regulated manner with my eye on the future, patiently creating.
Footnotes
(1) “Archangel Michael: I See You! I Love You! I Will Engage,” Nov. 7, 20-13, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/the-role-of-twin-flames/archangel-michael-i-see-you-i-love-you-i-will-engage/.
via I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia.

Thanks to: http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum