Latest topics
» POOFness for APR 19: TOUGH WEEK TO BE A BEGGING LYING PANHANDLER YAY!!!!
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by RamblerNash

» We Do Not Consent | Powerful Message to Humanity
Yesterday at 10:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Day 2018
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ARE YOU READY TO SEE WONDERLAND Parts 1-5
Yesterday at 9:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hey Purps...We should have a "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week" Poll!
Yesterday at 9:21 pm by RamblerNash

» Out Of Mind Viewer Poll ~ "What Will Jerzy/ZAP Beg For This Week?" ~ Guests welcome to vote
Yesterday at 9:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lyrid meteor shower peaks April 21 and 22
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JUST WONDERING....
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by 4-truth

» #CANARY Q: NXIVM SONGBIRD Al_son Mack, A Sch_ff, Ob_ma, "Wendy" Wass_rman Sch_ltz
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MORE CRAZY WILDLIFE BEHAVIOR! What the heck?
Yesterday at 6:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Funding Web of Satellites For Global Real-Time Surveillance
Yesterday at 6:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Graham Hancock the Story Behind His Quest for the Lost Civilization
Yesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Inexplicable Similarities Between Göbekli Tepe, Easter Island, And Other Ancient Sites
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Millionaire Hid Treasure in the Rockies, and He’s Given One Clue to Where It Is
Yesterday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» US govt counterterrorism center accidentally releases ‘remote mind control’ documents - report
Yesterday at 11:33 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» "Anonymous: I've Never Seen The Sky That Color!"
Yesterday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal Agencies and Public Health Experts Refuse to Declare Autism a National Health Crisis
Yesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU & HUGE PLANET BY SUN plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | 20180408 NK Update
Yesterday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious Purple Beams, UFOs Spotted in Arizona Skies plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is the RV / GCR ready to be announced? This just happened and the media is keeping this quiet.
Yesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» No Such Thing as Chance
Yesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Did Solar Plasma Blasts Decimate Ancient Egypt 12,000 Years Ago?
Yesterday at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - The Prison You Live In And How You Hold The Key to Escape It
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Titthakara By Jack Heart & Orage
Yesterday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Northern New York District Court Clinton Indictment
Yesterday at 6:18 am by ANENRO

» Q Anon Update April 20 - The War Is Real
Yesterday at 1:41 am by Serena1

» SKULL & BONES ORPHIC CIRCLE PLATO & THE UFO FILE! DARK JOURNALIST & JOSEPH FARRELL X SERIES VII
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #88 Doctor Dies Unexpectedly, Holistic Prominent and Outspoken
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia

I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia on Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia
March 18, 2014 Iconoclast
If you’d have asked me a week or two ago what my mission was, I would have said that I’m a communicator.
But I now see it much more richly. I’m here to assist (and perhaps you are too) in creating a breakthrough in humanness, a breakthrough for humanity.
Of course Ascension is that breakthrough writ large. But I’m here to help to create the cultural infrastructure and contribute to the building of the New Earth.
I’m here (you may be too) to help us ease our exit from paradigms that didn’t work in the past, won’t work now and will never work in the future. I can name them: social darwinism, empirical materialism, capitalism, communism, the American dream, the Protestant work ethic – all the ways in which we’ve been manipulated to remain happy parents, eager consumers, and a docile work force.
I’m one of the luckiest people alive in that I love my mission.  Whether it’s expanding the meaning of humanness, or exploring the divine qualities, or promoting sacred rights, I love this work.
But my mission is the elephant in every room I enter – except I invited the elephant.  And I notice that other people have their elephants in tow as well.  I don’t think that will change. I believe it will only grow as time moves ahead.
Archangel Michael described the new forms of relationship that will arise to take into account us mission-driven individuals:
“So [relationship] is more mission-driven than simply an ideation of what a partnership or a marriage is about. This notion — and it has been a human notion, and we could spend a great deal of time talking about how the power structures of union and marriage have evolved and shifted — but these unions do not require a set form. And that is new. It is original. It is how it is on this side. It is how it was in the very beginning.
“But there is a decision between the two souls on that form, depending on what you are working on, what you are achieving, what you are dreaming, what you are creating, how you are playing. And then the form follows the creation and the desire, rather than setting the form and then making everything fit the form. That is how you ended up with institutions that don’t work. So, you aren’t repeating that error. You have grown.
“And the form that these partnerships will take, or can take, by choice, will shift and morph, again depending on what you are dreaming, what you are desiring.
“But the key to this is freedom, complete liberation, and the acknowledgment, not in lip service, but on the deepest soul level, of the freedom of the person that you are joining with, the sanctity — yes, the sanctity! — of their path, of their choices, of their desires, of their decisions. So there is no push and pull. It is the ebb and flow. It is the infinity. It is the tide.” (1)
I do get that and I celebrate it. And it operates in me about as much as I imagine it’ll be operating in others whose sense of mission grows.
I’m all about growth, awareness, expansion. I’m all about a lack of constraint and a maximization of freedom.  I know for myself that I get crabby and scratchy if away from my mission for long and I tend to associate with others who are in the same place.
So this balancing of doing the work we came to do while still enjoying each other’s company is a big part of making a success of the life I see ahead of us and ahead of me.
Many of these breakthroughs that I serve are being midwifed by the Company of Heaven. The tsunami of love, which is building, or the arrival of prosperity are two examples. Disclosure is another. These will shatter forever the narrow walls that enclose us and the binds that tie us.
I open to the breakthrough in love that’s in the offing.  I see the breakthrough in democracy being demanded around the world and support it. I invite a breakthrough in gender equality and am committed to it. And the same applies to breakthroughs on all other fronts known and unknown to me.
I’m committed to a widening of every definition of humanness, of every human experience, of every human capability.
At last I feel myself operating at a level that feels native to me. At last I’ve found my voice and don’t wish to remain silent any longer, a closet servant of the Mother.
But I do need a rest. Creative explosions can be a wonderful thing. But they take copious amounts of energy and I am human. … At least I think I am.
All of this can wait. I know what I’m doing now and that should allow me to expend my energy in a regulated manner with my eye on the future, patiently creating.
Footnotes
(1) “Archangel Michael: I See You! I Love You! I Will Engage,” Nov. 7, 20-13, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/the-role-of-twin-flames/archangel-michael-i-see-you-i-love-you-i-will-engage/.
via I Love My Mission « Golden Age of Gaia.

Thanks to: http://infiniteshift.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum