» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - March 19, 2018
Yesterday at 5:06 pm by bs4ever

» Trump to announce anti-opioid plan with death penalty for dealers
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by topspin2

» Bombshell Interview with Ed Butowsky about Seth Rich
Yesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» If you Listen to Music Through your Smart Phone, This Happens to Your Brain
Yesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» The City Of Austin Texas On Lockdown As Serial FedEx Package Bomber Terrorizes Community
Yesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

Yesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to Stay Calm And Trust The Process – Infinite Waters
Yesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Natural Wetland in India Filters 198 Million Gallons of Waste Every Day Without Chemicals
Yesterday at 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» REPORT: YouTube Secretly Using SPLC to Police Videos - Video, Links, and Commentary Included
Yesterday at 8:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Soft-Disclosure Reality: Dark City, Truman Show: Waking Up, Soul Swapping and Memory Based Machine Learning
Yesterday at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 'We Have Seen Nibiru With Our Own Eyes' plus MORE
Yesterday at 8:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bombshell Claim: Dr. Jerome Corsi says Justice Antonin Scalia was a pedophile, murdered by 13 y.o. boy
Yesterday at 7:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Petition to eliminate the Senior Executive Service
Yesterday at 2:48 am by Serena1

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:30 pm by robert18

» #QANON Katie and LadyDragon discuss her injustice and new Q posts @potus
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 pm by LadyDragon

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.

Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Memphis On  China Regarding "The Key"

China part 1 regarding "The Key"

Post by Memphis » March 21st, 2014,

You may recall that I promised to come back to some discussion on China's role in the new global landscape and especially the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.

You will note that part 1 goes back into comments made by Collins in January and part 2 is from just last week.

Right or wrong I felt it best to save these posts for later consideration and to not include them in the order originally written.
My concern was that some of the material covered here is so deep, such a paradigm shift, that it was best to lay a solid platform for folks and thereby reduce the shock factor some. :-)

IF you get into this material and feel your brain starting to bleed? Don't think your alone. These are rather deep discussions that are not easily understood (digested) so let me encourage you to hang in there!

I am fascinated by the progression in my own thinking and the confidence that this gives me as my questions are getting answers and my concerns are being..confirmed.

It is quite late and I will therefore submit the material "as is". If I do otherwise, I will be here til sunrise…

Blessings,  Memphis

links to JC Collin's website RE today's articles:

China part 2 regarding "The Key"

Post by Memphis » March 22nd, 2014

Here we get into some more meat (think of a juicy porterhouse here) of the reforms with China central to the discussion. The NY Times article speaks to ALL that we have been speculating. I predict an interesting week ahead as our Congress returns.

Bear in mind that all discussions on this page are a week old. :-)  

Blessings,  Memphis

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum