OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Most Beautiful Illusion EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Most Beautiful Illusion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Most Beautiful Illusion Empty The Most Beautiful Illusion Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:40 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Most Beautiful Illusion
Mar 26
Posted by Wes Annac
The Most Beautiful Illusion Forgive-208824_640Written by Will, The Galactic Free Press.
Here at the Galactic Free Press we normally focus on breaking down illusions, but today I’m going to defend an illusion. Illusions are not evil or wrong, all that stuff is an illusion in itself, it’s just that issues arise when you believe an illusion is real. In fact I would say this is responsible for all the mental suffering on the Planet.
Look at a horror movie, the actors and the people watching know it’s a movie, they’re well aware it’s an illusion. To get more emotionally involved, they pretend it’s not an illusion for a while, but part of them still knows it’s all an illusion. Now imagine how traumatic it would be for everyone if they forgot it was all pretend! A little change in perception can transform fun & games into a very frightening experience, and vice versa.
So which is “the most beautiful illusion”? Well from my perspective it’s forgiveness. You may not have thought about forgiveness as an illusion before, but look at it, what exactly are you forgiving? If you forgive another, do you change something in them? Something may change in them as a result of the forgiveness, but that’s up to them, not you. When you forgive another, what you’re really doing is transforming something within yourself.
More often than not, when you forgive another, you’re releasing your own judgment of them, you’re releasing the belief that they have somehow “wronged” you. This whole belief that another has wronged you is an illusion, they simply didn’t live up to your expectations, and you judged them for it. Holding a grudge doesn’t help you at all, it’s a kind of poison, and it doesn’t really help the other person either, it often just reinforces negative behavior.
Forgiveness is the release of this belief that you’ve been “wronged” by another, or that you’ve “wronged” yourself. To forgive, you have to first believe that a “wrong” has been done, and this is why I say forgiveness is an illusion. If you didn’t have any judgments in the first place, there wouldn’t be anything to forgive.
If you still have some dualistic thinking patterns, you may believe I’m against forgiveness because I’m calling it an illusion, but that’s not the case at all. I’m all for forgiveness, it’s a wonderful tool for releasing pain, fear and illusion. It ends conflict and releases judgment. Forgiveness is something we can always use more of until there is no more judgment, only Love.

The Galactic Free Press
No copyright, share/edit freely

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum