Latest topics
» Suppressed Ancient Underwater Discoveries That Could Rewrite History
Today at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Remarkable Vaccine Research Event Has Occurred: What Is It?
Today at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DOJ Wants To Keep Justification For Raiding Reported Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Secret
Today at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA’s Voyager 2 Probe Enters Interstellar Space
Today at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CBG Treats Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Says New Study
Today at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #STRASBOURG #SHOOTING
Today at 6:00 pm by LadyDragon

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.18 - "Ring the Bells" & BUY MY LAPIS SO WE CAN KEEP ON SCAMMING YOU!
Today at 5:38 pm by 4-truth

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + New Q @potus
Today at 4:57 pm by LadyDragon

» #LIVE - Trump pre-meeting with #Pelosi and #Schumer got spicy
Today at 3:26 pm by LadyDragon

» #LIVE - HOW #GOOGLE TRACKS YOUR EVERY MOVES WHEN YOUR #CELLPHONE IS OFF
Today at 3:05 pm by LadyDragon

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: The World is Watching plus more
Today at 8:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Evidence To Throw Hillary In Jail Could Set Her On The Run
Today at 8:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crazy sounds in the sky in Pennsylvania 12.02.2018
Today at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Meteor Fireball Disintegrates Over Mexico
Today at 8:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE
Today at 8:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» What science is confirming about the benefits of CBD oil
Today at 8:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Towers of an ancient castle discovered in Antarctica
Today at 8:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Pagan Roots of Christmas
Today at 7:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Violet (Viola ordorata)
Today at 1:41 am by Herb Lady

» Laws of Maybotics collapse in PM's theatre of the absurd
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by bs4ever

» JETS SCRAMBLED To Intercept "Unknown Craft" Over UK
Yesterday at 8:31 pm by bs4ever

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4 of 6
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN......do they really think people are still buying this Schit.......WHAT A JOKE!!!! They'll be lucky to get a hand full of viewers to watch him stumble again.....don't they know DANCING WITH THE STARS is on tonight...ROFLMAO!!!

"Mitt Romney will win the GOP primaries in Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island, CNN projects, while results from Pennsylvania were trickling in.
Polls closed in those four states at 8 p.m. ET and will close in New York at 9 p.m. ET.
Romney is scheduled to make a post-election speech at 9 p.m. ET in which aides say he will turn from the Republican primary race toward the general election against President Barack Obama. Aides say Romney will try to make the point that Obama has failed on the economy and he will also address his wealth and financial success -- issues he has stumbled over during the Republican campaign."
Watch Romney’s speech live on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN’s mobile apps.

shakes4life2

Very telling.....not a word about Dr. Paul......more breaking news from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK....better known as CNN......more CRAPOLLA.....LOL :)

"Mitt Romney swept five primaries on Tuesday night and turned his attention to the general election, vowing in a speech: "A better America begins tonight."
"The last few years have been the best that Barack Obama can do, but it's not the best America can do," Romney told supporters in New Hampshire, the state that handed him his first primary victory this cycle.
Romney continued his march toward the 1,144 delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination to take on Obama in November. CNN projects victories for Romney on Tuesday in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
Newt Gingrich said Tuesday night in North Carolina that he will continue his campaign. "

Herb Lady

the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

shakes4life2

Herb Lady wrote:the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

True HL.....hell I even watch DWTS but I'm not asleep!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
haha good one shakes! :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum