OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon
Posted on April 1, 2014 by Jean

The Tree of Life
A Hathor Planetary Message through Tom Kenyon    
March 26, 2014
From our perspective you are the Tree of Life and the Living Mystery. This is because your subtle energy body possesses thousands of minute energy channels that receive spiritual light from other dimensions of your cosmos.
They are like the branches of a tree, which is why we are referring to you and this meditation as the Tree of Life.
Your yogis and yoginis have identified these subtle channels of energy as nadis. And in this meditation you will be activating your entire system of nadis for the purpose of infusing spiritual light to ease the way for you to enter higher vibratory states of existence.
Due to time acceleration and the escalation of your current Chaotic Node, many of you are experiencing an increase in physical, emotional, interpersonal, and interdimensional difficulties. By infusing the branches of the Tree—that is your body—with higher spiritual light, you will greatly benefit from the elevated vibrational frequencies. And your transition into higher states of consciousness will be more graceful.
Although this meditation will take place during a specific period of time you can re-enter it whenever you wish and by doing so you will derive great benefit.
The World Meditation
This Tree of Life meditation will begin at 5:30 pm Eastern Daylight Savings Time on May 31st. The energetic will be introduced over a thirty minute period and will end at 6 pm, Eastern Daylight Savings Time, but the energetic wave of this meditation will continue for twenty-four and a half hours, ending at 6 pm, Eastern Daylight Savings Time on June 1st.
You can engage the meditation with great benefit and potency anytime during this period.
The meditation will be focused in New York during an event called Trees of Life. This group will have built a strong energetic that will support the release of this wave across your planet.
From our perspective this specific World Meditation is unique in that, just prior to the commencement of the energetic wave, a powerful emanation from the Buddhic realms of light will be called into play. This transmission will be from Vajrahara the Primordial Buddha of sound.
These sound codes of new creation are, in themselves, a powerful transmission, and it is upon this energetic wave that we will escalate the benevolent forces for your benefit, so to speak.
This World Meditation consists of two phases—a sound meditation (described below), followed by a period silence.
Phase One of the World Meditation
In the first phase of this meditation you will be listening to The Crystal Palace Within, a unique sound piece that we have used before in a previous World Meditation. In this version, however, you will be working with the sound meditation in a very different way.
You will find a link to the audio file at the end of this message.
There are three distinct stages to the sound meditation itself.
Stage 1
The first stage is about five minutes long and during this period you imagine your body as a network of luminous filaments of light. As you focus on these nadis, these channels of light, enter the coherent state of appreciation, which will deepen your experience and make it more powerful.
During this stage imagine that your nadis are open to the interdimensional nature of the cosmos, drawing into themselves highly benevolent and life-enhancing energies.
Stage 2
The second stage of this meditation is about five minutes long as well, and you will notice that the music radically changes at the transition into this stage. During this stage of the meditation, your focus goes to the pineal gland in the center of your head. Throughout this stage you imagine that there is a lotus flower opening at the top of your head. Allow a descent of cosmic energies through your crown chakra and into your pineal gland during this stage of the meditation.
Stage 3
The final stage is also around five minutes, and musically it is a repeat of the first five minutes. During this final stage, you re-imagine your body as a network of nadis (subtle channels of light) drawing in benevolent and life-enhancing energies from the interdimensionality of your cosmos.
There is one final very important aspect to this stage. Feel yourself connected to the Earth so that the energies entering through your nadis extend down into the Earth through your feet or through an energetic channel called the Pranic Tube, which extends down through the central line of your body from your crown through your perineum (located midway between your anus and your genitals) and into the Earth. This is for the purpose of grounding the immense celestial energies that you will have most likely accessed.
If you leave out this stage of the meditation you might float in bliss for a while, but you will be useless to yourself and others—and that is not the purpose of this meditation.
The purpose of this meditation is to gently raise the vibratory rate of your nadis, the filaments of light that comprise your Tree of Life, and to ease your transition into higher vibratory states of consciousness.
The Second Phase of the Meditation
The Second Phase is done in silence.
Just be with yourself and notice the subtle fluctuations of energy within your body/mind and spirit. If you are in an environment where it is possible, we suggest you lie down and rest completely. But whatever your situation, allow fifteen minutes to just be with yourself in silence after the active phase of the meditation.
Summary
We are offering you this meditation at a critical juncture in your transition to higher vibratory states of consciousness. The timing of this World Meditation, to be metaphorical about it, is very much like a crack in the Cosmic Egg.
This meditation is an energetic key that can open the treasure troves of the light realms for you and allow you to step through the narrow gate that is now before you.
The Hathors
March 26, 2014

Tom’s Thoughts and Observations
The Meditation
The Hathors’ directions are quite clear, and I don’t see any need to add anything further other than to clarify a few points.
The first has to do with the sound meditation itself. As the Hathors noted in their message, they have used this sound piece before. But the stages of this sound meditation are quite different from the previous one so make sure you are following the instructions in this message and not the instructions in a previous Hathor Planetary Message actually called The Crystal Palace Within.
This World Meditation will begin in Manhattan (New York, New York) at 5:30PM Eastern Standard Daylight Savings Time on Saturday, May 31st. You can consult the World Time Clock to find out exactly when this will occur in your time zone by going to:
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html)
The first energetic release of the Meditation will last for thirty-minutes from 5:30 to 6:00PM. The duration of this energetic will, however, continue for twenty four and a half hours, which means you can do the meditation anytime, and as many times as you wish, during this period.
The sound meditation for Phase One of the World Meditation is called The Crystal Palace Within, and a direct link to this audio file appears at the bottom of my comments.
Phase Two of the World Meditation is essentially a period of silence that will last for fifteen minutes. This phase is vitally important because it will allow you to integrate the dynamic energetics of Phase One (i.e., the sound meditation). My strong advice is to not skip this period of silent introspection.
The Hathors referred to the event in Manhattan that will be the nexus point of the World Meditation. And I will now turn my focus to the nature of this one-day event in New York because I feel it is so significant.
A Journey Into the Mythic Realm of Trees
The irony did not escape me.
My original reason for creating the Trees of Life workshop came out of a personal conviction that matter and spirit need not be in conflict with each other. And despite the teachings of many religions and spiritual traditions, this meeting of seemingly polar opposites (i.e., spirit and matter) could be experienced as an exquisitely choreographed unity of consciousness.
But as the event drew closer, I was troubled. I could not deny the fact that our Earth is losing many species of plants and animals on a weekly if not daily basis. Our ecosystem is being assaulted, and collectively we seem to be unaware of this harbinger to our own demise.
How could I, with integrity, teach a workshop on the Trees of Life when the very biological foundations of life itself were being degraded? How on Earth could I lead people into the mythic realms when the biological reality of trees and all living things on this planet were under attack?
I had unknowingly blocked my energy around this event and put the whole thing aside to focus on other matters. But as the time of the event drew closer I could no longer deny that I had frozen myself in relation to the vision.
I actually thought about canceling this event altogether and returning everyone’s money.
Finally in desperation, I asked for spiritual guidance from “M,” as I call her. You may know her as Mary Magdalen. With Judi by my side I asked M what on Earth I could possibly do to shake myself from this psycho-spiritual paralysis.
In her usual eloquent way, which I cannot capture here, M said that I had become spiritually paralyzed by grief and sadness—specifically the grief and sadness I had been experiencing as I watched the loss of so much precious life on this planet and so much blatant disregard for Earth from the very culture of which I was a part.
She advised me to spend the night in Dreamtime visiting the Trees of Life in each of the three mythic realms I had intended to work with. Let them show me the way out of my malaise, was her advice.
I won’t go into details of that night because it would take far too long to describe. But it was near dawn when I finally broke through my own emotional and spiritual paralysis.
It is now clear to me that this upcoming event in New York will be the most powerful workshop of my life.
I don’t make such statements lightly. And I do realize that in such a short period of time, it might be challenging for you to get to New York physically. But if you can manage it, I would personally move mountains to be there.  Due to my sabbatical in 2015 it will be at least a year, if not longer, before I teach again on the East Coast.
Below is a short description of what will transpire and why I feel the way I do.
The workshop in New York will consist of three deep sound immersions.
The First Sound Immersion: The World Tree
This will be a shamanic exploration into our Underworld (subconscious mind) for the purpose of transforming emotional patterns of sadness, despair, hopelessness and regret. We will be aided in this task through the spirit songs of Tah’zukan a spirit singer from the Upper or Celestial Worlds. I encountered this remarkable shamanic force many years ago, and I have been working with him since that time. Tah’zukan sings energetic worlds into existence that assist the listener to transform inner obstructions and negativities. He is especially adept at imparting blessings from the spirit worlds. These energetic blessings move through the psyche at profound levels that still amaze and astound me after all these years.
After working in the Underworld, Tah’zukan will then work with us in the Celestial Worlds, imparting once again unique energetic blessings from these higher realms of light.
The Second Sound Immersion: The Tree of Knowledge
This will be a gentle, yet highly potent, activation of the kundalini. The operative words here are gentle and potent. During this second sound activation, Kundalini Shakti will rise up the central pathway of our spines to enter the crown chakra (Sahasrara) through which we shall enter the portal of Samadhi or yogic trance. In this realm of spiritual light we will draw from the “higher branches” of the Tree of Knowledge, which is our own holographic nature. By this I mean that our physical and subtle bodies are living repositories of holographic information regarding the cosmos.
The Third Sound Immersion: The Bodhi Tree
In this final phase, we will enter into the mythic realm of the Bodhi Tree, the tree under which Gautama Buddha entered Enlightenment. Making contact with the Bodhi Tree through various sound meditations will open extraordinary potential for enlightened states of mind. While residing under the Bodhi tree in a meditative state I will call upon, and open, a portal to Vajradhara, the Primordial Buddha of Sound. This unique transformational energy emanates creation sound codes that prepare the way for new cycles of creation—both personal and collectively. These sound codes of new creation from Vajradhara will be emanated not only to those physically present in the room, but to the entire world and to all sentient beings in all realms of existence.
These three in-depth sound immersions into the numinous (light filled realms) of our being will release unfathomable waves of new creation energies. Restored and fortified by this transmission of spiritual power we can re-enter our lives, our relationships and our world with renewed insight and potential.
In the last thirty minutes of this event, we will collectively enter the Hathor World Meditation as described earlier. We will serve as the nexus (i.e., the Center Point) for the release of this beneficial energetic into the world.
I personally find it immensely significant that the Hathors have chosen to engage the World Meditation immediately after the emanations of Vajradhara (the Primordial Buddha of Sound) have been released to all sentient beings.
To be physically present in the room during the transmission of these new creation sound codes will be a life changing and watershed event.
For further information about the Trees of Life event in New York, click here to directly access the Symphony Space Box Office website where you can order tickets or go to our Calendar at www.tomkenyon.com
Whether you are able to join us in New York or not, I wish to express my deep personal appreciation for your participation in this upcoming Hathor World Meditation.
I do indeed agree with the Hathors when they say that the narrow gate is upon us. For me, the narrow gate refers to the vibrational impeccability that is required of us to remain centered in the higher realms of our own being.
Another way to put this is how do we remain in heaven (meaning the joyful nature of our own consciousness) when the world around seems to be spiraling into ever more intense forms of chaos?
I wish to leave you with a line from the Persian poet, Rumi, because I think it expresses an important truth in this time of great personal and collective transformation (meaning the rapid and radical changing of one form into another).
“Sorrow prepares you for joy. It violently sweeps everything out of your house, so that new joy can find space to enter. It shakes the yellow leaves from the bough of your heart, so that fresh, green leaves can grow in their place. It pulls up the rotten roots, so that new roots hidden beneath have room to grow. Whatever sorrow shakes from your heart, far better things will take their place.”
Rumi
Click here to listen to and/or download The Crystal Palace Within.
©2014 Tom Kenyon   All Rights Reserved    www.tomkenyon.com
You may make copies of this message and distribute it in any media you desire so long as you do not charge for it, do not alter it in anyway, credit the author and include this entire copyright notice. The Crystal Palace Within audio file may not, however, be posted on other sites or duplicated in any media.

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum