WELCOME TO OUT OF MIND ~
LET THE 2015 EVOLUTION BEGIN

TO GET OUT OF MIND DAILY NEWS

Enter your email address:

Please check your email to complete your Out Of Mind Daily News activation

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe to Out Of Mind

Poll
WOULD YOU DONATE TO A CANNABIS CURES CAUSE?
 YES I Would donate to a non profit that helped those with cancer, MS, etc. to be transported and lodgings while they received medicinal cannabis oil treatments in one of the legal states
 NO I would not donate to this cause
 YES you or someone you know would benefit from such a service
 NO I would never use Cannabis oil even if available
View results
Share | 

"the Global Currency Reset, and the Global Reset will occur on April 6, 2014. The news will be carried by CNN and other networks."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ymoilman2

PostSubject: "the Global Currency Reset, and the Global Reset will occur on April 6, 2014. The news will be carried by CNN and other networks."    Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:06 am

The Latest RV/GCR Updates found at dinarguru.com

4-4-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   Quotes: "All financial events are confirmed for next week inclusive of the Re-Valuation...the Global Currency Reset, and the Global Reset will occur on April 6, 2014. The news will be carried by CNN and other networks."  "The April 6th date continues to be the target date for the global public announcement, and the governments are preparing for this event."

4-4-2014   Intel/Newshoud Guru Poppy3   IMO, the HCL will be announced at the same time as the RV and then  they will be able to implement the Tarrif Law. I believe that this is how this will have to happen.  They haven't come this far financially and banking wise on upgrading everything to drop the ball at this stage.  We are going to see this thing in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "the Global Currency Reset, and the Global Reset will occur on April 6, 2014. The news will be carried by CNN and other networks."    Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Well that's tomorrow! What will be this next excuse when it doesn't happen hmmmmmm?
Back to top Go down
bs4ever

PostSubject: Re: "the Global Currency Reset, and the Global Reset will occur on April 6, 2014. The news will be carried by CNN and other networks."    Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:17 pm

NanneeRose wrote:
Well that's tomorrow! What will be this next excuse when it doesn't happen hmmmmmm?

Skippy took them and hid them in the great Aussie bush........I also realise the comic element in those words
Back to top Go down
NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "the Global Currency Reset, and the Global Reset will occur on April 6, 2014. The news will be carried by CNN and other networks."    Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Hahahahahahahhaaha those bloody roos!
Back to top Go down

"the Global Currency Reset, and the Global Reset will occur on April 6, 2014. The news will be carried by CNN and other networks."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Out Of Mind ::  :: -