Latest topics
» Gunny TELLS IT LIKE IT IS!! : "RMRR is on it's LAST LEGS thanks to the ZAP SCAM.. "
Today at 4:01 pm by RamblerNash

» The Beginning of the End
Today at 2:24 pm by Valentinus411

» UFO News ~ Telescope: UFO Cigar Near the Orion Contellation plus MORE
Today at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News ~ Nibiru Planet X is here! plus MORE
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strong quake 'jolts' UK - "Sounded like thunder" - "Felt through entire building"
Today at 1:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q Anon Feb 17 Update - Spread the Message Far and Wide
Today at 1:35 am by Serena1

» Two fireballs over Andalusia, southern Spain
Today at 1:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rose McGowan Drops Alyssa Milano Bomb$hell-Times Up CAA!!!
Today at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Look at the Numerology of the Stoneman Douglas Shooting
Today at 1:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge "triangle craft" blazes trail past the sun! - Seen on NASA sun monitoring spacecraft
Today at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» FINALLY: DNA Results Of The Paracas Elongated Skulls Of Peru: Part 7: Summary
Today at 1:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy/ZAP And The Saga Concerning "Mary" - FOUND!
Today at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON UPDATE on the London threat @potus
Yesterday at 9:24 pm by LadyDragon

» #QANON - LadyDragon NEW YouTube CHANNEL ANNONCEMENT @potus
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by LadyDragon

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Next Lame Excuse"
Yesterday at 7:26 pm by RamblerNash

» Office Of PROOFness - ZAP/Jerzy "The Solution Is At Hand!" #7 "The Pony Express Today"
Yesterday at 7:22 pm by RamblerNash

» UFO Case Files Proven true with UK Researcher
Yesterday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Lights From A UFO Seen Over Pueblo Colorado On February The 13th? plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA X FILES***Super Documentary****NASA's Secrets
Yesterday at 1:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Skies Of Fort Worth Texas, Oregon & Mulberry Arkansas
Yesterday at 1:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Exposed: ACH/TDA/FRB Fraud Warning
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE DENIAL OF DEATH
Yesterday at 1:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  A Note For General Kelly From Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Shooting - Updates
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Zombie Nation or Zen Zone We Decide
Yesterday at 12:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Flashing Lights Seen In The Sky In Orlando Florida. UFO Fight?
Yesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Trump, Rockefeller, Orion Connection
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Handbag of SHIVA Spotted - What's INSIDE?
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geological events swallow cars and leave homes straddling deep pits! - Lake drains
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Legal Cannabis Business Hit $10 Billion In 2017
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lunar Anomalies on Chang'e 3 Lander Photos.
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Artifacts that are so out of place they will shock you
Yesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Giant 1500 Foot Pyramid found in the Antarctica with Google Earth
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm

Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm
Apr 4
Posted by Wes Annac
Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia.
This article was written before I asked Archangel Michael about flow on An Hour with an Angel, April 3, 2014. I leave it as written.
I mentioned yesterday that I was going to comment more on something Archangel Michael said.
I’ve read and re-read these words of his perhaps a dozen times. They stick in my memory. And I’m starting to see why.
Archangel Michael said:
“The key to [sacred unions] is freedom, complete liberation, and the acknowledgment, not in lip service, but on the deepest soul level, of the freedom of the person that you are joining with, the sanctity — yes, the sanctity! — of their path, of their choices, of their desires, of their decisions. So there is no push and pull. It is the ebb and flow. It is the infinity. It is the tide.” (1)
First he presents us with the image of two sacred partners living in:
“… freedom, complete liberation, and the acknowledgment, not in lip service, but on the deepest soul level, of the freedom of the person that you are joining with the sanctity — yes, the sanctity! — of their path, of their choices, of their desires, of their decisions.”
I read him as saying to us grant your sacred partner, or anyone really, complete freedom of choice and respect their choices. (Unless of course you have, say, a business or other contractual relationship.)
Ask yourself: Do I and my sacred partner live that way? Yes? No?
I can’t say I live up to these standards.  I’m having trouble even envisioning such a high state.
But it is the new way of life in relationship regardless.
He goes on to tell us what living that way as two sacred partners can result in.
“So there is no push and pull. It is the ebb and flow. It is the infinity. It is the tide.”
What’s he pointing at? Every one of his images – the ebb and flow, the tide, the infinity sign – has something in common. What is it?
What they all have in common is flow. All his image examples are about flow. (2) He’s implanting in our consciousness seed-images, imparting them, preparing us.
I’m willing to bet that these seed-images will germinate, will sprout. By all accounts they’re germinating now.
Welcome to the new paradigm. Welcome to where the world is headed. Flow. For me, this is the new way of life for the New You, as Linda calls it.
What is my takeaway, as Graham Dewyea would say?
Here it is. Sacred partners must give each other the latitude, the freedom to be, the freedom to follow their choices.  If they don’t, there’ll be conflict. If they do, there’ll be flow.
The prize for living life this way is flow itself. We hasten our entry into Fifth Dimensionality by living in flow, in any way we can, as far as I can see.
I think that applies to sacred partners, sacred friends, and anyone else in this world.
Isn’t that what the Mother said? Start with sacred self? Extend it to sacred friends, sacred partnerships and out into the world? The recipe for oneness?
Let me change Jesus’s words a bit (I am sure he won’t mind): Flow is the way, the truth, and the life. Flow is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven.
I want to flow. I want to master it.
Thank you, Archangel Michael. No reply is needed. I got it: Let everyone live in full freedom. Let everyone be free of all unsuitable forms, all constraints, except those we choose.  Let the Tsunami of Love flow around me and through me and let these new abilities germinate.
Footnotes
(1) “Archangel Michael: I See You! I Love You! I Will Engage,” Nov. 8, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/notes-from-archangel-michaels-discussion-of-sacred-partnership/.
(2) “Infinity” as it’s used here refers to Archangel Michael’s teaching that the love between two people should flow between them like an infinity sign.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum