Latest topics
» 20 Million Muslims March Against ISIS and The Mainstream Media Completely Ignores It
Today at 12:30 am by Serena1

» Trump wall spoof funny
Yesterday at 11:52 pm by Serena1

» Max Igan ~ PizzaGate - The Psyop Aspects - Watch The Misdirection
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Can rh negative people recognize each others?
Yesterday at 10:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Convergence, The Unveiling, The Collapse of the Artificial Timeline and the Migration to the Organic Timeline
Yesterday at 10:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 10:31 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Unexplained Mystical Structure: Egyptian “Ankh Cross” Temple―Built By The Aztecs?
Yesterday at 10:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Great Spirit Come
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White Helmets Video and Supporters’ Demonstrations Confirm Lack of Credibility
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Happiness rising: out of a world of conflict and noise by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 9:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Are We ? by Visionkeeper
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland on the As You Wish Talk Radio
Yesterday at 9:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 600+ Meter UFO Turns Night Into Day Over Colima Volcano and MORE
Yesterday at 9:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Illuminati and Planet X plus MORE
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Yesterday at 9:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 7:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 6:10 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Yesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 12:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Yesterday at 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Yesterday at 12:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Yesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Yesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Yesterday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Yesterday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Yesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Yesterday at 8:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Yesterday at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Yesterday at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Yesterday at 12:48 am by Serena1

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm

Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm on Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:39 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Steve Beckow: Welcome to the New Paradigm
Apr 4
Posted by Wes Annac
Written by Steve Beckow, The Golden Age of Gaia.
This article was written before I asked Archangel Michael about flow on An Hour with an Angel, April 3, 2014. I leave it as written.
I mentioned yesterday that I was going to comment more on something Archangel Michael said.
I’ve read and re-read these words of his perhaps a dozen times. They stick in my memory. And I’m starting to see why.
Archangel Michael said:
“The key to [sacred unions] is freedom, complete liberation, and the acknowledgment, not in lip service, but on the deepest soul level, of the freedom of the person that you are joining with, the sanctity — yes, the sanctity! — of their path, of their choices, of their desires, of their decisions. So there is no push and pull. It is the ebb and flow. It is the infinity. It is the tide.” (1)
First he presents us with the image of two sacred partners living in:
“… freedom, complete liberation, and the acknowledgment, not in lip service, but on the deepest soul level, of the freedom of the person that you are joining with the sanctity — yes, the sanctity! — of their path, of their choices, of their desires, of their decisions.”
I read him as saying to us grant your sacred partner, or anyone really, complete freedom of choice and respect their choices. (Unless of course you have, say, a business or other contractual relationship.)
Ask yourself: Do I and my sacred partner live that way? Yes? No?
I can’t say I live up to these standards.  I’m having trouble even envisioning such a high state.
But it is the new way of life in relationship regardless.
He goes on to tell us what living that way as two sacred partners can result in.
“So there is no push and pull. It is the ebb and flow. It is the infinity. It is the tide.”
What’s he pointing at? Every one of his images – the ebb and flow, the tide, the infinity sign – has something in common. What is it?
What they all have in common is flow. All his image examples are about flow. (2) He’s implanting in our consciousness seed-images, imparting them, preparing us.
I’m willing to bet that these seed-images will germinate, will sprout. By all accounts they’re germinating now.
Welcome to the new paradigm. Welcome to where the world is headed. Flow. For me, this is the new way of life for the New You, as Linda calls it.
What is my takeaway, as Graham Dewyea would say?
Here it is. Sacred partners must give each other the latitude, the freedom to be, the freedom to follow their choices.  If they don’t, there’ll be conflict. If they do, there’ll be flow.
The prize for living life this way is flow itself. We hasten our entry into Fifth Dimensionality by living in flow, in any way we can, as far as I can see.
I think that applies to sacred partners, sacred friends, and anyone else in this world.
Isn’t that what the Mother said? Start with sacred self? Extend it to sacred friends, sacred partnerships and out into the world? The recipe for oneness?
Let me change Jesus’s words a bit (I am sure he won’t mind): Flow is the way, the truth, and the life. Flow is the way to the Kingdom of Heaven.
I want to flow. I want to master it.
Thank you, Archangel Michael. No reply is needed. I got it: Let everyone live in full freedom. Let everyone be free of all unsuitable forms, all constraints, except those we choose.  Let the Tsunami of Love flow around me and through me and let these new abilities germinate.
Footnotes
(1) “Archangel Michael: I See You! I Love You! I Will Engage,” Nov. 8, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/notes-from-archangel-michaels-discussion-of-sacred-partnership/.
(2) “Infinity” as it’s used here refers to Archangel Michael’s teaching that the love between two people should flow between them like an infinity sign.

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum