Latest topics
» Annular solar eclipse of February 26, 2017
Today at 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA' Big Announcement
Today at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense And Jon Rappoport - New Frankenstein Synthetic DNA Vaccines Forever Change YOU
Today at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for FEB 22: The Mid Week by ZAP
Today at 4:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru Estimated Arrival Date According to Physics?
Today at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom near Dayton Ohio Feb 20th 2017 & Sonic Boom near Miami FL?
Today at 1:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt: What He Doesn't Want His Followers To Know!
Today at 7:37 am by Red Panda

» Tiny Trump / The Pocket Potus
Today at 7:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Europe Wide Radiation Spike
Today at 7:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Milo Gate
Today at 6:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nurse Whistleblower: Hospitals Vaccinating Patients by Force Without Their Knowledge or consent
Today at 6:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Violent Riot Erupts In Swedish Suburb
Today at 6:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks RV/CGR News - 2017:2/19-2/25
Today at 6:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Destruction of False-Belief in Religion; the Apocalypse.
Today at 5:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert De Niro Rushes To Trump After CIA Kills Top Autism Expert
Today at 5:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Cannabis Patch Treats Fibromyalgia and Diabetic Nerve Pain
Today at 5:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ WHAT IS THIS? BLUE NIBIRU ? plus MORE
Today at 5:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News - UFO Recorded In The Walking Dead TV Show and MORE
Today at 5:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» ALERT: HILLARY TRAITOR! JULIAN ASSANGE WIKILEAKS RECRUITED BY USA INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TO STOP HER!
Today at 5:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amish Father Arrested, Facing Decades in Prison for Selling Products with Essential Oils
Today at 5:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Introducing the amended Social Compact Agreement and Declaration of Rights for RESIDENTS and American Nationals!
Yesterday at 9:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Unknown object passes SpaceX’s Falcon 9 Rocket during landing
Yesterday at 9:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did A Nuclear Event Just Occur In The Arctic? 2/21/17
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FREE Episode: Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Aug Tellez - Collective Experience, Techno-Parasitic Hive, Free-Will, The Future of Humanity
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » * Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... / CASH-OUTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES...? *Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-2012 23:10:18

* Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... / CASH-OUTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES...? *Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-2012 23:10:18

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

* Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... / CASH-OUTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES...? *

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-2012 23:10:18

Hi, Folks -

Found at www.dinarguru.com :

=====

4-26-2012 Intel Guru Bluwolf ALOT OF GOOD THINGS HAPPENING...YOU WILL BE SURPRISE WITH THE RATES ON THE DINAR AND DONG...ALL IS DONE AND ALL LOGISTICS HAS BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND ARE READY...THE RATES ARE ON ALL SCREENS WITH A TBA NEXT TO IT...ALL I WILL SAY IS JUST BE PREPARED TO CASHIN SOON.

4-26-2012 Intel Guru BellaGrits NO HOLDUP...MERELY PUSHING THIS THROUGH THE BANKING SYSTEM. OUR INTEL IS OF THE OPINION THE PROCESS IS IN PLACE AS WE SIT HERE...WE EXPECT THIS ANYTIME.

4-26-2012 Intel Guru Jonnywg THE DAY IS EXCITING WE EXPECT RESULTS BY THE END OF TODAY...I FEEL THAT ALL AGENCIES AND COUNTRIES HAVE SIGNED OFF. [what rate range are you expecting?] $4-9.

4-26-2012 Intel Gurus OkieOilMan/Bulldog75 WE ARE RECEIVING INFORMATION OF CASH-OUTS IN OTHER COUNTRIES. WE ARE TRYING TO VERIFY THAT INFORMATION PRESENTLY.

4-26-2012 Intel Guru Poppy3 The united nations is now getting involved and has issued a demand to get the national meeting set and get in compliance with agreed statements that they have told the un they would adhere to. I suspect even faster movement with this extreme outside presssure now being applied.

Always good to know! Thanks ymoll :D

Herb Lady

ymoilman2 - thanks for finding these and posting them for us! I really appreciate it!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  http://onenaturesmagic.com/

Ponee

Admin
Why is it that other gurus say the same thing okie does... they call it all the time and yet they dont get the flack that okie does? I hate the calling of it all the time from ANY guru, but they just don't seem to get crucified for it !!!! WHy is that ?!?!?

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
LOL.....

You would hear the flack if it was ever to have been allowed to be posted I think.

I hear the flack else where.

Those rules are the reason for the season. :)

PurpleSkyz

Admin
also...

Since OOM2 seems to be largely ignored by ALL except a faithful few we see these frequently here.

Maybe Miske should take advantage of having 2 sides and call side 1 pro and side 2 con. It is a perfect setup and would be a great way to save and balance the mess that has happened. here. :)

Just thinking out loud

PrudenceArt

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH No one knows we are here

PurpleSkyz

Admin
:)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum