» Stellar Connects are accelerated
Today at 8:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» This Weeks Scamtastic RV/GCR News: 7/22-7/28
Today at 7:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» TDA UPDATES 7/25-7/29
Today at 7:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Bright UFO taking off from the Moon’s Aristarchus Crater plus MORE
Today at 7:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alfred Webre - Part 1-Tamarinda Maasen: Agartha [Inner Earth] is not a place; It's a space - A 5D Frequency]
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Is Trappist-1 Actually the Nibiru System? plus MORE
Today at 7:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Total Solar Eclipses: Here is why it is necessary to put on Aug 21, 2017 to its agenda from NOW
Today at 7:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes - Network of Global Corporate Control 7 25 17
Today at 7:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» HUGE! Mega Ancient Alien [Metropolis] Discovered Off Iceland?
Today at 7:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 113 Week 27 POTUS Update Special with Winston Shrout - TDA's
Today at 7:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe: Alien Binary Code Contains a Shocking Warning for Mankind
Today at 7:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive Ship Passes Sun Just Before Killshot Eruption!!!
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles Are No Hoax, Unbelievable Evidence [FULL VIDEO]
Yesterday at 5:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Robert Steele & Cynthia McKinney #unrig - 2nd American Revolution. Please Advise
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by WilliaminUSA

» Heather, BEing Arrested & Jesus
Yesterday at 3:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Is Gold The Biggest Fraud In History?
Yesterday at 1:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» RING OF UNKNOWN MATERIAL FOUND WITHIN 200-MILLION-YEAR-OLD GEODE
Yesterday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Future Is Here: Electric Flying Car Takes a Successful Flight in Germany
Yesterday at 1:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Visible clearly over Spain plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» MARS HOAX: Rovers Discovered, Staged at Devon Island, Canada - NASA Lies.
Yesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE MARS UNDERGROUND
Yesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cindy Kay Currier - Public Orders - 7/25
Yesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Megalithic Site You Have Not Heard Of: Little Qenqo Near Cusco
Yesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling

UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling
Posted by themadhatter on April 16, 2014
Posted in: UFO'S. Tagged: UFO. Leave a comment

What is the Wallis UFO? Young mother tells how mystery object sped off before her eyes

• Elyse O’Neill, 26, says she saw shiny object above her garden this morning
  • Mother of one says it was hovering above Wallis, Pembrokeshire, at 6.45am
  • Says she watched it split into two, fuse back together and speed up to sky
  • Miss O’Neill says: ‘I don’t believe in aliens but I can’t explain what I saw’

She said: ‘I was standing in the garden at 6.45am smoking a cigarette when this thing shot across from the moor over on the right, and stopped right in front of me. ‘I’m a country girl and I know what sheep sound like …

‘It was so bizarre, it took my breath away.

A young mother has told how she saw a mysterious silver object hovering in the sky above her house this morning.
Elyse O’Neill, 26, took these photographs on her smart phone after spotting what she described as a car-sized, silvery object above her back garden in Wallis, Pembrokeshire, early today.
The mother-of-one said she watched as the UFO split into two, reconnected, and then flew off.

‘I ran inside to get my phone. There wasn’t enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away.
‘It was hovering, spinning like a top, and as I watched it, it split up vertically into two pieces.’

She added: ‘I’m a country girl and I know what sheep sound like, but the sheep in the field beyond were making a horrible, high pitched sound all the time it was there.
‘Slowly, the two pieces joined back together and then about 15 seconds later it just shot off straight up into the sky – in the blink of an eye.
‘I’ve never seen anything move so fast. I’ve seen a shooting star before and it was faster than that – there’s no way it could be man-made, it moved too fast.
‘As soon as it went, the sheep fell silent. It was chilling.’
Miss O’Neill, who works as a horse-trainer, showed her photographs to relatives, who told her that her own aunt and grandmother had experienced unexplainable sightings over the same moor, thought only at night.
But she remains skeptical about what she saw.
‘I can’t explain it,’ she said. ‘It moved too fast to be of this earth, but I don’t believe in aliens.’

UFO sighting: Miss O’Neill saw the mysterious object hovering above her home in Wallis, Pembrokeshire
Nick Pope, an expert on UFOs and a former government adviser on unexplained phenomena, said: ‘This is truly bizarre and what makes it particularly mysterious is the description of the way the object moved from a hover to a high speed in an instant.
‘This rules out most of the conventional explanations such as aircraft lights, a meteor/fireball, or a Chinese lantern.

‘Perhaps it was some new secret, prototype spy plane or drone, but if not, it’s a genuine mystery. It would be fascinating to find out if anything unusual was tracked on radar.’
SOURCE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605208/What-Wallis-UFO-Young-mother-tells-mystery-object-sped-eyes.html

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum