OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling
Posted by themadhatter on April 16, 2014
Posted in: UFO'S. Tagged: UFO. Leave a comment
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling Article-2605208-1D20E26A00000578-191_306x423
What is the Wallis UFO? Young mother tells how mystery object sped off before her eyes

• Elyse O’Neill, 26, says she saw shiny object above her garden this morning
  • Mother of one says it was hovering above Wallis, Pembrokeshire, at 6.45am
  • Says she watched it split into two, fuse back together and speed up to sky
  • Miss O’Neill says: ‘I don’t believe in aliens but I can’t explain what I saw’

She said: ‘I was standing in the garden at 6.45am smoking a cigarette when this thing shot across from the moor over on the right, and stopped right in front of me. ‘I’m a country girl and I know what sheep sound like …

‘It was so bizarre, it took my breath away.
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling Article-2605208-1D20E28900000578-741_306x423
A young mother has told how she saw a mysterious silver object hovering in the sky above her house this morning.
Elyse O’Neill, 26, took these photographs on her smart phone after spotting what she described as a car-sized, silvery object above her back garden in Wallis, Pembrokeshire, early today.
The mother-of-one said she watched as the UFO split into two, reconnected, and then flew off.
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling Article-2605208-1D20E27400000578-22_306x423
‘I ran inside to get my phone. There wasn’t enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away.
‘It was hovering, spinning like a top, and as I watched it, it split up vertically into two pieces.’
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling Article-2605208-1D20E27E00000578-614_306x423
She added: ‘I’m a country girl and I know what sheep sound like, but the sheep in the field beyond were making a horrible, high pitched sound all the time it was there.
‘Slowly, the two pieces joined back together and then about 15 seconds later it just shot off straight up into the sky – in the blink of an eye.
‘I’ve never seen anything move so fast. I’ve seen a shooting star before and it was faster than that – there’s no way it could be man-made, it moved too fast.
‘As soon as it went, the sheep fell silent. It was chilling.’
Miss O’Neill, who works as a horse-trainer, showed her photographs to relatives, who told her that her own aunt and grandmother had experienced unexplainable sightings over the same moor, thought only at night.
But she remains skeptical about what she saw.
‘I can’t explain it,’ she said. ‘It moved too fast to be of this earth, but I don’t believe in aliens.’
UK MUM SAW ODD SHINY UFO THING spinning like a top : The sheep fell silent. It was chilling Article-2605208-1D214F4700000578-80_634x476
UFO sighting: Miss O’Neill saw the mysterious object hovering above her home in Wallis, Pembrokeshire
Nick Pope, an expert on UFOs and a former government adviser on unexplained phenomena, said: ‘This is truly bizarre and what makes it particularly mysterious is the description of the way the object moved from a hover to a high speed in an instant.
‘This rules out most of the conventional explanations such as aircraft lights, a meteor/fireball, or a Chinese lantern.

‘Perhaps it was some new secret, prototype spy plane or drone, but if not, it’s a genuine mystery. It would be fascinating to find out if anything unusual was tracked on radar.’
SOURCE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2605208/What-Wallis-UFO-Young-mother-tells-mystery-object-sped-eyes.html

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum