» NIBIRU News ~ The Illuminati and Planet X plus MORE
Today at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» STRANGE UNIVERSE PREMIERE Show #1
Today at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rise Together ~ COURT OF AGES: Declarations
Today at 12:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic Weeks End RV/GCR News
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Girl, 10, in need of lung transplant moves doctor to tears after thanking him for being her ‘star’
Yesterday at 10:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CUTTERS! by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 9:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» OVERT ELECTROMAGNETIC AND SCALAR WEAPONRY
Yesterday at 9:10 pm by Serena1

» POOFness for DEC 2: IMMIGRATION ROADBLOCK REMOVAL
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Urgent Warning Of Planned Trump Assassination Attempt & Former Bilderberg Head, Bygone Dutch Queen Beatrix Is Out To Steal Again
Yesterday at 3:53 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Cannabis Oil Cured Girl's Leukemia After HPV Vaccine Broke Down Her Body: Hayley Willar Story
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & Jim Fetzer - Pizzagate & Occultism
Yesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What would actually happen if all debt was erased?
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PIZZAGATE UPDATES
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by Jaguar-2016

» Could someone point me towards more info into the Zap/Susan/Poof debacle please?
Yesterday at 1:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SOURCE PLAYERS, ENTITIES & SOULLESS ONES Whats The DIFFERENCE?
Yesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #NODAPL #StandingRock footage
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Quinsey's Higher Self Message, December 02, 2016
Yesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | Introduction / Overview: The ‘Healing Computer’ Technology
Yesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - David Icke
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Critical environmental collapse: Hundreds of millions of trees are dying in North America
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Christmas
Yesterday at 3:48 am by Serena1

» Dave Schmidt, The Sedona Connection
Yesterday at 1:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parallel Universes Are Real And Are Already Reaching Out To Us!! Mandela Effect Anyone?
Yesterday at 1:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» RUSSIA LOSES CONTACT WITH ISS RE-SUPPLY SPACE CRAFT/6 MIN.AFTER LAUNCH
Yesterday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/GCR News
Yesterday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump & The Chronogarchy meet the Ascension: Alfred Lambremont Webre
Yesterday at 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Cosmic Top Secret Propulsion Documents Leaked!
Yesterday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Night sky guide for December 2016
Yesterday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean David Morton's Strange Universe Radio November 30, 2016 with Guest Ben Fulford
Yesterday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

Donate Here to Support the Water Protectors at Standing Rock:
https://www.crowdrise.com/donate/project/support-standing-rock/CleanWaters/0

Donations can be mailed to

Standing Rock Sioux Tribe

Attention: Donations

PO Box D

Building #1

North Standing Rock Avenue

Fort Yates, ND 58538

Please make checks payable to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe - Donations

Donations will be used for legal, sanitary and emergency purposes!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO DISCLOSURE, ISS, MUFON, SETI & NASA » AERIAL ANOMALIES: “A Real-Life X-File” – Mysterious Black Ring UFO Seen Over Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England; Met Office Said The Object Was Not Weather-Related?!

AERIAL ANOMALIES: “A Real-Life X-File” – Mysterious Black Ring UFO Seen Over Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England; Met Office Said The Object Was Not Weather-Related?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
AERIAL ANOMALIES: “A Real-Life X-File” – Mysterious Black Ring UFO Seen Over Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, England; Met Office Said The Object Was Not Weather-Related?!
April 18, 2014

Nick Pope, an expert on UFO sightings and former government adviser, said he believed
the circle may be a swarm of insects in the sky.
April 15, 2014 – ENGLAND - Weather experts have been baffled by a black ring which appeared in the sky above Leamington Spa on Friday evening.
Schoolgirl Georgina Heap was playing tennis with her mother Jo Heap when she looked up at the sky near Warwick castle and saw a mysterious black ring.
She photographed the circle on her iPhone but so far, no one can explain the origin of the strange black mark.
The ring remained in the sky for around three minutes before disappearing completely.

Georgina Heap, 16, took the photograph on her iPhone on Friday evening. The ring was
seen in the sky above Leamington Spa, near Warwick castle.
The circle resembles a giant smoke ring but Warwickshire Fire and Rescue service said that there had been no reports of fire at the time of the sighting.
The Met Office said that the ring did not appear to be weather-related.
Nick Pope, an expert on UFOs and a previous government adviser on unexplained phenomena, said he believed the circle to be ‘organic’.
He said: ‘It’s a truly bizarre image. It looks like a smoke ring, but I can’t see where it could have come from.
‘Other alternatives would include some sort of unusual meteorological phenomenon
The black circle appeared in the sky near Warwick castle. It stayed there for around three minutes
before vanishing. The local fire service said it had received no reports of fire on Friday evening.
‘One other possibility is that the shape is made up of millions of bees or other insects, but I’ve never heard of insects behaving in this way before, so if this is the explanation, it’s a real-life X-File.’
 Miss Heap, who is studying for her GCSEs, described the circle as ‘the weirdest thing I have ever seen’.
  WATCH: Schoolgirl videos strange black ring in the sky.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
I saw this the other day on Facey, very strange!

DavidJ

Strange, yes, however this is a "Real-Life Smoke Ring", not a "Real-Life X-File", nor is it an "AERIAL ANOMALY". Search "burning man smoke ring". Mysterious Black Ring UFO. Sigh... why does stuff like this get OMG web space energy attached to it so readily?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I post because it is cool no matter its origin. I have never seen a real life smoke ring but now I can say I have seen a pic of one. But here is more info and thanks David. Love it!

Mysterious black ring UFO in England not so mysterious after all

Posted by: Alejandro Rojas April 15, 2014 1 Comment 7,311 Views
A mysterious picture of what looks like a black ring of smoke above the town of Lemington Spa in England taken on Friday has been making news this week. However, the BBC confirmed today that what has been dubbed the “Black Ring of Lemington Spa,” is actually a black ring of smoke.
The phenomenon is known as a ring shaped vortex. A common example is a smoke ring like the one blown by Bilbo Baggins in the video below.

Doubtful News’ Sharon Hill tweeted us an article she posted with links explaining how a ring vortex is made. Boiled down, as far as I understand, they are created when smoke is forced out of a circular opening. In this video a fireball generator creates a large black ring that hangs in the air for quite some time.

The ring in this video is similar to what witness say they saw in Lemington Spa. 16 year-old Georgina Heap took the picture with her iPhone.

The Black Ring of Lemington UFO/smoke ring. (Credit: Georgina Heap/Newsteam)
The Daily Mail reported that Heap said:
I looked up at it and thought ‘what the hell?’, it was amazing. It was just floating there like a cloud and then it disappeared. It wasn’t birds either. There were about ten of us who stopped what we were doing and watched.
Although the Black Ring of Lemington Spa was suspected to be a smoke ring, local fire and rescue services had said there were no fires in the area. Local weather services also said the ring was not weather related.
The Daly Mail spoke to UFO expert Nick Pope who told them, “It’s a truly bizarre image. It looks like a smoke ring, but I can’t see where it could have come from.”
He suggested that perhaps the ring was made by millions of bees or insects, although he says, “I’ve never heard of insects behaving in this way before, so if this is the explanation, it’s a real-life X-File.”
The answer as to the genesis of the smoke ring finally came earlier today from the BBC. A spokesperson from nearby Warwick Castle said they had been testing “fire effects” on Friday. The tests were related the daily firing of their Trebuchet Fireball. According to the following video it is the “biggest trebuchet in the modern world.”

The spokesman said, “We’ve seen a number of different effects, including the vortex images that have been reported. As yet we don’t know what causes the phenomenon but it’s certainly a spooky spectacle.”
A thorough explanation of what causes the ring-shaped vortices phenomenon can be found at Caelestia.be, a website dedicated to researching unidentified aerial phenomena.
Thanks to Sharon Hill for a heads up on the links to the other ring-shaped vortices, sans the Bilbo and Gandalf one. That was my idea.

Thanks to: http://www.openminds.tv/

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. 
H
ate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 Martin Luther King Jr
loe 126

DavidJ

PurpleSkyz -- No intention of being negative in any way about you posting the info! My two cents is only regarding the over-the-top orig article. I mean really... Nick Pope, an expert on UFO sightings and former government adviser... sheez. Here's a shout out to former government adviser Nick: it's smoke.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum