» Ancient Easter Island: More To This Place Than You Imagine
Today at 8:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet X Arrival Date September 17, 2017 plus MORE
Today at 7:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ TOP TEN BEST UFO SIGHTINGS and MORE
Today at 7:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE PURE RH NEGATIVE BLOODLINE LUCIFER'S SERPENT SEED WANTS TO KILL YOU
Today at 7:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mr. President: Please, PLEASE Shut Down The Chemtrails On January 20th!
Today at 7:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» A series of challenges from the committee for the Government of The United States of America
Today at 12:28 am by MartyM

» TRUMP INAUGURATION 1/20/2017
Today at 12:20 am by MartyM

» Wild Bird Speaks to human
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Relax, Have Some Fun With Jeff Rense & Jim Marrs
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Consortium of Control And Ascension of Densities (Realms)
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica Mysteries Revealed
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING: Something at Centre of Galaxy is Spitting out Jupiter-sized Planets Towards Earth.
Yesterday at 9:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFOS NATIONAL SECURITY AND DEEP UNDERGROUND BASES ! DARK JOURNALIST & DR.RICHARD SAUDER
Yesterday at 9:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Dragon Bloodlines and the Divine Kingship
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by NanneeRose

» State Bill to Mandate Children to Receive Every Vaccine — Citizens Fighting Back
Yesterday at 4:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Minute Trump Took Office, All Reference to ‘Climate Change’ was Deleted Off White House Website
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump may disclose beneficial quantum technologies & ET presence, unlike Obama:Alfred Webre
Yesterday at 4:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international"

Mint. Goat:"I have watched the contact in the IMF now notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international"

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Very Uplifting RV Updates by Mnt. Goat found at dinarguru.com

4-18-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   So this news today from Iraq is very special since it coincides with what we are now hearing from the IMF on progress made at the meeting this past week in DC. I am now hearing they have a target end date of April 30 to complete the current phase of the global reset process. They can now move forward. The stalemate between the IMF and the USA is over!  We are so close to the final activation of these currency rate changes at the banks I can hardly stand the excitement. I have watched the contact in the IMF now (once again) notify Iraq that these changes were about to be effective and that their currency was about to go international.  The RV train is moving once again.   [post 3 of 3]

4-18-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Significant Recent Events:  First I have found out the USA and the IMF have reached a mutual decision on how to handle these reforms, in particular the voting rights issues...I have been assured the issue is no longer a problem for the process to move forward. Secondly, another reason for the delay has been the release of the new UST notes to the general public in USA. These notes are now sitting in the USA banks ready to be disseminated. The plan is now to carryout the original plan with minor change and will more forward. Thirdly I have been told today also the Iraq GOI has reached an agreement with the Kurds on the budget.  [post 2 of 3....stay tuned]

4-18-2014   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    I...just got off the phone with my IMF contact. Today is early Friday morning and the news could not get any better. Let me first remind you...that the passing of the Iraq 2014 budget is dependent on the IQD currency revaluation announcement and not the other way around. In other words. watch for the GCR and you will then see the announcement of passing or the high likelihood of the Iraq budget passing in the near future. The two would coincide nicely. Watch for one and you would see the other.  [post 1 of 3....stay tuned]

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz2zDe9STGS

1ness

At this stage in the game  any Brother or Sister holding dinar knows about and can go to Dinar Guru. They have sister site Dinar Daily if they choose that route also.  I ask again why bring this to OOM2.

You have brought different info that is interesting and i have enjoyed reading and even said so. But this just baffles me Yman.

As you know I go to DG and sometimes bring the meter readings here. I know you could care less about the meter but it never B/Ss the bothers and sisters.

you read my questions, any reply as to why you post this crap.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE

the meter says  cheers 

Guru "RV" Meters
Last updated:

4/18/2014
Dinar Gurus who feel Dinar will RV within days...
21%

Dinar Gurus who feel the Dinar will NOT "Change" until certain "things" are accomplished...
79%

21 + 79 = 100%

no B/S there

lovelightblessings
1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

topspin2

This is just more lies and has been the case since the dinar came to light. The purpose of the elite is to REMOVE assets from the American/World public, not increase our assets......

1ness

topspin2 wrote:This is just more lies and has been the case since the dinar came to light. The purpose of the elite is to REMOVE assets from the American/World public, not increase our assets......
Bingo!! that is their purpose in life. Build up a middle class and then shift it's wealth to the 15% and destroy it!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum