Latest topics
» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + #Meditation with #JaredRand @potus
Today at 4:20 pm by LadyDragon

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show December 8, 2018
Today at 4:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Graham Hancock Recently Drank Ayahuasca and Returned with this Important Message for Humanity
Today at 1:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q Anon Drama Theater: SerialBrain2 - The Reason Trump Tweeted Smocking Gun plus more
Today at 1:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why are space Aliens always naked? lol :)
Today at 12:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Large Black Object Captured Hovering Over The Harquahala Mountain Range In Arizona plus MORE
Today at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 12 Easy Ways To Remove Acid Build-up From Your Body, Alkalize Your PH And Beat Disease
Today at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CHICKENPOX NOW "DEADLY"??
Today at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CERN is Shut Down and the Earth Magnetic Frequency Raises on 11/11/11
Today at 12:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - John Greenwald
Today at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient Elongated Skulls Of Peru And Bolivia Full Lecture
Today at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Another monster quake rocks the Southern Hemisphere as magnitude 7.1 - strikes the South Sandwich Islands.
Today at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff and Catherine Austin Fitts - Massive Missing Money And The Great Game
Today at 12:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emery Smith Con Man? Corey Goode Good Guy?
Today at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #LadyDragon + #Morning #News
Today at 11:58 am by LadyDragon

» Suppressed Ancient Underwater Discoveries That Could Rewrite History
Yesterday at 6:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Remarkable Vaccine Research Event Has Occurred: What Is It?
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DOJ Wants To Keep Justification For Raiding Reported Clinton Foundation Whistleblower Secret
Yesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA’s Voyager 2 Probe Enters Interstellar Space
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CBG Treats Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Says New Study
Yesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE - #STRASBOURG #SHOOTING
Yesterday at 6:00 pm by LadyDragon

» The Office of POOFness - 12.10.18 - "Ring the Bells" & BUY MY LAPIS SO WE CAN KEEP ON SCAMMING YOU!
Yesterday at 5:38 pm by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION »  Saturday, April 28, 2012 New Financial System

Saturday, April 28, 2012 New Financial System

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Share this info before it is too late.....

Saturday, April 28, 2012
New Financial System
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/normal-0-microsoftinternetexplorer4_28.html

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well what an interesting article. So.... the dinar will still suck if I am reading this correctly and that does not surprise me, Saddens but doesn't surprise. Looks like we are in for a real exciting month of May. I am almost done picking up supplies and I will finish that tomorrow.
Thanks shakes!!!

I don't totally agree with this. Think things are out of order & not what we the Lightworkers are hearing. This is the only one to divert a bit. The global reset/RV will be catalyst to all, but some arrests could happen 1st.

It will be a toss up if Global Reset/RV happens 1st or the Arrests. It would make good sense to do Global Reset/RV 1st & take away all dark forces power all together & then they cannot pay mercenaries, since mercenaries are only loyal to money & no person or country. Then do Arrest as you have them by the b**ls & they have no where to turn & no money to do it. Also you can seize their bank accounts after they cashin, or so they think.

Just my 2 cents though!!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I have seen this up at a few other sites since I first viewed this here today.

I must say I am getting to the point of not knowing who or what to believe anymore. Guess I will have to meditate a bit tonight and see if something comes into focus.

But that is just me.

Yah, but your seeing this post up on the other sites right. Not a different post with similar info?

Remember this http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/intel-gfl-schedule-events-mid-spring-summer-2012/

I don't know...could be arrest 1st, or could be Global Reset/RV 1st. But after listening to Drake's last couple radio shows, I think maybe Reset/RV 1st. Just makes sense to me.

But if it were my chess game...I would do the Global Reset/RV & remove their pawns & control & then allow the rest to follow.

But again, it's just my 2 cents worth & I could be completely wrong!

PurpleSkyz

Admin
same post even with the same pic attached so.....

That's what i thought...one person's post getting reposted. Not similar post created by different people or/& sources.

Time will tell all & we will then know. Until then, be happy knowing the Light is at end of tunnel. ☀

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Well put.... the light is at the end of the tunnel

:) :) :) :)

angels77

"Reevaluation will take place. It means that the exchange rates between various currencies will change, but not drastically They will reflect more truly the real productivity of nations. Iraqi Dinar will not gain much value, contrary to speculations of many people. "

Dinar will not gain much value? How can that be? I am not too happy with this message. Cobra has certain sources but who is to say that they are right?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
One thing that I keep wondering about is this...
If the fed reserve is taken down and the dollar or us currency is kaput, what do we get as a payout with this rv?
Gold? Silver?
Or do we just use dinar as it will be an accepted currency?

LiR or GP? Do you know?

MartyM

US Treasury Notes, backed by Gold, Silver and real Comodities... Not Fed.Res. play money.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Thanks Marty!
I was wondering how this cash out would work its magic.
But won't anything that has US on it be done with also?

Well now I know why the gov has been franchising and footing the bill for all of the Cash for Gold campaigns. In my town alone there has to be at least 8. They are everywhere. Kiosks in malls, second hand and pawn shops. Everywhere.

Our cashin currency will be backed as MartyM said...by the new UST Notes that will be partially or completely backed by Precious Metals, etc.

They wouldn't allow this event, just for us all to loose the funds that will help the new economy. They are & have been preparing to protect us as much as possible, which is part of reason for this taking so long!

And I would not go & buy precious metals after RV either...get your money into foreign currency accounts & stay put for a while & let the events play out & let the dust settle.

Stay put into those accounts...a couple more weeks or less isn't going to hurt anyone if you know your money is in accounts & you have cash in your hand!

Last edited by LadyInRed on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I see. Thanks LiR.

Oh Oh... There is that old glimmer of hope again. Whew... thought I lost it somewhere. :)

MartyM

Hang in there Purple, I think this ride may soon be over... ☀

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

Admin
I believe you are right about that!

I agree MartyM, I believe this ride is coming to an end very soon...very soon!

Hold tight everyone, you should be able to almost taste the victory now! :cheers:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum