Latest topics
» The GoldFish Report No. 228- Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: The Ultimate Conspiracy
Today at 2:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 24: MEDICAL AND DIAPERS AND POWER AND COMMUNICATIONS
Today at 2:33 pm by 4-truth

» Survivors From The MK Ultra Program Come Together To Sue The Federal Government
Today at 2:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more
Today at 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Qanon Trump=We are going back to the Moon then Mars @potus
Today at 12:47 pm by LadyDragon

» Toxic Weed Killer Glyphosate Found in Most Foods Sold in the U.S.
Today at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hypnagogia: The Trippy Mental State That is the Key to Deep Self-Discovery
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Star Studded path
Today at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Century’s Longest Total Lunar Eclipse - Get Ready for a Rare Astronomical Event
Today at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Billion Year Old Artifacts Look Like Death Stars & Interstellar Object Found, Artificial?
Today at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE - FBI Investigating The Mystery Booms in Pennsylvania?
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» DISCONNECT Alexa Right Now...
Today at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Orchestration of the Unveiling of Hidden Knowledge
Today at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Selections of the candidates is complete
Today at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Weinstein arrives to surrender in assault probe
Today at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fascism Isn't Coming, It's Here - David Icke
Today at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» West Coast USA struck by M4.6 Earthquake -- New deep earthquakes in W. Pacific
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whoa! Huge Cracks Almost Swallow Up Home In Hawaii As Volcanic Activity Increases
Today at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ SIGHTING Of Large PLANET California sunrise plus MORE
Today at 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Cigar Shaped UFO found at Lake Titicaca via Google Earth plus MORE
Today at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» What It Means to Be a Free Soul and 7 Signs That You Are One
Today at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Characteristics Of The Highly Intuitive Empath Sensitive To Energy
Today at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» #SPYGATE: TRUMP Outs FBI's S/M Team! #FLOOD #SENSITIVEMATERIAL
Today at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» "Stela" Explaining Sphinx & Pyramids Found In Giza?
Today at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI
Today at 2:44 am by robert18

» Anna Von Reitz Student Sentenced: 38yrs in PRISON
Yesterday at 10:29 pm by MartyM

» Schrödinger’s Smoke (SIGGRAPH 2016)
Yesterday at 8:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Darken line in the sky over Lakeland, FL
Yesterday at 8:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kilauea volcano eruption update: Gas emissions tripled, blue burning flame of methane gas observed, Hawaii
Yesterday at 8:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO »  Former Central Bank of Iraq Employee Discusses Dinar RV

Former Central Bank of Iraq Employee Discusses Dinar RV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Former Central Bank of Iraq Employee Discusses Dinar RV

I was contacted recently by Samer to share his story.   You can read his story below.  He also posts updates from his contacts at the Central Bank of Iraq at his website.... http://www.iraqidinar.guru/

My name is Samer Al-Shammari, born 19 June, 1977 in Baghdad and recently settled in Amman the capital of Jordan.

I have recently relocated from Baghdad to Amman with the intention of moving shortly to the United States of America to be with the rest of my family.

My story is strange to me because I never imagined ever needing or wanting to do what I am doing but my former employer has forced me to become a person who reveals the truth of my country in order for the world to know that my former employee is playing games with the people who are both in my country, Iraq and also around the world.

I have worked for the Central Bank of Iraq since late 2008 up until January 2014 when severe disagreements between me and the Central Bank of Iraq took place leaving me with no choice but to shut up or leave Iraq. My role at the Central Bank of Iraq was to look after the systems, programming and general database management. My official title was Network System Administrator but over the years my role increased with more responsibilities.

Working for the Central Bank of Iraq has been enjoyable, educational, inspiring and also refreshing but at the same time personally for me it has been heartbreaking to learn firsthand the indifferences between my brothers and sisters and those select few who are privileged to control the wealth of an entire nation.

It makes me so very sad to see my country go into deep turmoil when it does not have to be that way. Eventually, I decided I had seen enough and could no longer remain silent and must do what it takes to bridge the gap between the poor and the privileged.

From this moment on, my life will no doubt change. I will never be able to return to Iraq. I will never be able to remain a humble employee going about my day to day business. I will never be, just another one of the public drinking tea in the morning before a day at the bank. I will from this day on be an enemy of the one country I know.

I will however be an enemy of a group of people who do have the power to change and with enough pressure will change. The bigger reward is being a champion of free speech. I am to sacrifice certain freedoms of mine in the name of highlighting the practices of the Central Bank of Iraq which are not letting the Iraqi Dinar increase in value.

At this stage, purely greed is stopping the Dinar from its pursuit to gain momentum in value. My aim with this site is to share with my brothers and sisters the real reason why our currency has not increased in value and what we can do to make it happen. I have many documents which I will steadily release in order to showcase the injustice which should not and must not be the case, for that reason I am lifting the lid on the travesty my Government, the CBI and the IMF are currently neck deep embroiled within.
Posted by enerchi at 4/23/2014 03:06:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum