OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?

Rate This

Note: IMHO the Vatican has known this truth for hundreds of years, if not longer. I’m sensing that the U.S. government has gotten so much pressure on Disclosure, that they’ve given a nod to the Vatican to bring down the veils of illusion surrounding the presence of off-world races so the devoutly faithful won’t freak out when and if announcements are made that we’re not alone. Have a feeling our star family will make themselves known to us on a more personal level than announcements over the six o’clock news.
April 20, 2014 JD Leave a comment
Did the Pope just Disclose the ET Presence?  Pope-francis-600-1560x690_c-300x132
During the homily in St. Peters Square on April 13, 2014 the Pope has apparently made some shocking statements. A new article published by ANNO 3000 quotes Pope Francis as stating “We are not alone in the universe”.  Here is the original article link which is in Italian.  http://anno3000.altervista.org/papa-francesco-non-siamo-soli/ .
The English translation is at the raw feed live http://www.therawfeedlive.com/pope-francis-we-are-not-alone-in-the-universe/ and is as follows.
“Pope Francis with great ease and amazement among the faithful present reveals: “Dear brothers, I wanted to tell all of you that we are not alone in the universe. Science has already made so much progress and most likely soon will know our new brothers and sisters with whom we will exchange a sign of peace. On that day there will be wonder and remember that God is one and watching over us all.”
I have no knowledge of the source of information and cannot tell you whether this is true.  But I will say that I do not need to hear that our “new brothers and sisters” from another planet are real to come from the Pope just to believe it.  As a matter of fact no one living on this earth that would announce the existence of ET could ever have any type of impact or effect on me personally.  That would be like the President of the United States telling me that water is real.  I already know this. If this statement holds up and can be confirmed as truth this will have a major impact on Catholics and billions of others around the world.  It would wake most of them up to this truth.
Although a statement like this coming from the Pope should send an alert to the media and journalists from around the globe, many questions will need to be answered by the Vatican. How do you state this as fact?  Do you have proof?  Can you provide any facts or evidence to back up your claim?  Do you have a contact from another world we can speak to and “exchange a sign of peace”?
I think there are two possibilities here.  The first is that this is simply not true.  The second is that it is truth but as usual the media is refusing to report. This would not be the first time however an announcement came from the Vatican.  In May of 2008 the BBC News reported the following from the Pope’s chief astronomer Father Gabriel Funes. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7399661.stm .
Vatican says aliens could exist
By David Willey
BBC News, Rome
Father Funes says the universe is so vast that other life forms may exist
“The Pope’s chief astronomer says that life on Mars cannot be ruled out.
Writing in the Vatican newspaper, the astronomer, Father Gabriel Funes, said intelligent beings created by God could exist in outer space.
Father Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory near Rome, is a respected scientist who collaborates with universities around the world.
The search for forms of extraterrestrial life, he says, does not contradict belief in God.
The official Vatican newspaper headlines his article ‘Aliens Are My Brother’.
‘Free from sin’
Just as there are multiple forms of life on earth, so there could exist intelligent beings in outer space created by God. And some aliens could even be free from original sin, he speculates.
Asked about the Catholic Church’s condemnation four centuries ago of the Italian astronomer and physicist, Galileo, Father Funes diplomatically says mistakes were made, but it is time to turn the page and look towards the future.
Science and religion need each other, and many astronomers believe in God, he assures readers.
To strengthen its scientific credentials, the Vatican is organising a conference next year to mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of the author of the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin.”

So if this story turns out to be truth it will send shockwaves around the world and also many more questions.  But if this is false then I will say disclosure will simply continue its long slow journey to full revelation.  Either way for me the question is not if life exists elsewhere, it’s why are they here?

http://jdresonation.com/did-the-pope-just-disclose-the-et-presence/

Thanks to: http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum