» Fukushima – The Untouchable Eco-Apocalypse No One is Talking About
Today at 11:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Lamb of God - Syncretism with Santos Bonacci
Today at 11:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ White UFO Orb Over Marysville, Washington and MORE
Today at 11:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Planet Nine tilts the Sun plus MORE
Today at 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-24-16… “Mass arrests and extrajudicial killings going on as part of cabal takedown”
Today at 8:59 pm by erwing

» The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!
Today at 5:20 pm by topspin2

» Standing Rock News
Today at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Does Hollywood Know My 13-Point Grid? by TS Caladan
Today at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 23: IMAGINE ( the day Jerzy gets what is coming to him for all the money he has scammed)
Today at 1:08 pm by erwing

» Ida Lawrence ~ So, it’s Truth Bomb Time?
Today at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing is As It Seems, When People Want to Help The World, They Will Be United
Today at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graffiti on Mars?
Today at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Archaeological sensation in Spain The first Spanish Pyramid discovered
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

Today at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meet Bella ~ 4-year-old Russian girl stuns crowd by speaking fluently in 7 languages
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» One of the World’s Greatest Archaeological Mysteries has been Discovered Deep within the Himalayas in Nepal
Today at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Collective consciousness: the individual is gone by Jon Rappoport
Today at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alabaster columns of Light support the New Inner Gaia
Today at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» US peace activist Tom Hayden, RIP
Today at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Event Watch (Update 110): The False-Light is buckling under our pressure

Event Watch (Update 110): The False-Light is buckling under our pressure

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Event Watch (Update 110): The False-Light is buckling under our pressure

What is the difference between a dark being and a false-light being?...

...The disguise it chooses to wear on any given day.

I came across a recent Cobra article today, and it contains a passage that brought a smile to my face...

>>>The energies of the cardinal Grand Cross have triggered all kinds of suppressed dysfunctional behavior and ideas which needed to be cleared before the activation could take place. Here I would just like to mention some Archon-induced strange ideas floating around that the Ascended Masters, Archangels and Egyptian Gods and Goddesses are »part of the false light«, are »there to deceive you« and are »part of the hierarchy that is there to enslave you«. Nothing could be further from the truth. All these beings are true beings of Light and are our friends, brothers and sisters. Without their continuous help and assistance, humanity would not survive the last few hundred years and would be extinct by now.<<<

Normally, Cabal propagandists will ignore damaging ideas out of fear of bringing more attention to them by mentioning them. So the fact that Cobra is bringing up humanity's dawning realization of the false-light is a sign that it has become so damaging to their plans that they are forced to bring it up and attempt to combat it. Unfortunately for them, there is no way to put the genie back in the bottle. Their legion of "ascended masters," "angels and archangels," and "benevolent ETs" are now being seen as the dressed-up demons they are, and there is no going back.

As for the suggestion that humanity wouldn't survive without the false-light demons, he is right; we would thrive without them. The beings at the top of the control pyramid contrive the existential threats against us through their "dark hats," then leak those plans to their "white hats" so they can save the day. This creates the illusion that we are being protected by the false-light. Needless to say, it's just another form of false-flag theatrics, and humanity is now seeing it for what it is. The dark hats have the Left Hand of the Hierarchy working them like puppets, and the white hats have the Right Hand working them.

In closing, I'll say to the Hierarchy and their dark/white hat puppets what I said to one of their web trolls the other day...

"You PSYWAR guys are losing this war. Savor the flavor, bi*ches...."

Posted by enerchi at 4/24/2014 01:21:00 PM

Thanks to:

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity ~ Edgar Allan Poe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum