Sunday, April 29, 2012
THIS IS FROM SHAREN!!!! Global revaluation of currencies is a done deal
Wow what a week!
I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger this week and haven't been able to complete the two big articles I'm currently writing.... Anyone want to lend me an extra 8 hours to add to my days?
I'm working on several things, but suddenly is Saturday and I realize I haven't updated in a while. So I'm going to mash a whole lot of stuff in here right now, and hopefully I'll have time to elaborate on some of these topics very soon. Feel free to do some research on these topics while you wait though!
In short point form here are the big highlights for this week on the economic topic:
• The Global Revaluation of Currencies (including the IQD and Dong) is a done deal. All 3 letter agencies have signed off on it, all countries have signed off on it. It has been confirmed that it is now in the hands of the "banks". The Bank in control of "pushing the button" is said to be Wells Fargo. (interesting aside: it is strongly rumoured that a certain country has just purchased a substantial piece of WF..... *hint: what do bricks and chopsticks have in common?
• Everyone holding IQD and Dong better have their running shoes on and all their paperwork in order and be standing next to the starting blocks, because last night we were told "on your marks"
• Many many Prosperity Packages (PPs) have been launched and delivered (more details to follow later this week)
• The World Global Settlements (WGS) are being launched today. I do not have an exact amount, but last summer the number talked about was $47 trillion US dollars. After years of being blocked by government Cabal members and extremely crooked bankers (cough cough cough*dimon*cough cough cough), it is believed that it will finally be delivered imminently. Along with the WGS it is rumoured that the CMKX payouts will also be made- I do NOT have confirmation of this and to be honest, I'm not very familiar with the CMKX situation. Again, I will have more info about this hopefully later next week
• The launch of the new US Treasury Notes is rumoured to be happening very soon as well, but at this moment I have not receive any solid confirmation of time frame, just "soon"
• It has been strongly suggested that "Dinarians" diversify into strong currencies, such as the Canadian and Australian dollar, Chinese Yuan. Also to stay liquid and not have money tied into government or bank investments, and to stay away from gold bullion - but buying old silver and gold coins etc... is not a bad idea. I will have more info on this later this week
Rumours of more arrests this week, and they are starting to get seriously high profile.
One of the most important arrests, as reported by the White Hats is that of Dr. Herzog, who is apparently singing like a canary and pointing very dirty fingers at Romney and Bush among others.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:32 AM