OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My Prescription For A Coherent New World EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Prescription For A Coherent New World

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Prescription For A Coherent New World Empty My Prescription For A Coherent New World Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:35 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My Prescription For A Coherent New World
Posted on April 26, 2014 by Doreen Agostino

I invite you to think about, talk about, feel about, write about, and believe possible, your prescription for a coherent new world. Read it out loud often especially before sleep, to anchor it in your subconscious toward fulfillment, and radiate the vibratory frequency of your words universally.
I share my Prescription and ask if you agree in part or whole, to intentionally energize it before Apr 27.14 with your freewill to make it so, or something even greater. This living prescription is always open to improvement, and based on The New World Agreement template authored by Dr. Tevin Chidester.
Use your breath to relax and align your physical-mental-emotional-spirit element body, which gives you breath, awareness, and freewill, to intentionally bring a coherent new life for yourself, and coherent new world into reality.
PRESCRIPTION FOR A COHERENT NEW WORLD
April 25, 2024
by Doreen Agostino
A voyage of self discovery … align within to seldom go without.
Awakened from the lie of separation, human beings re-assert our birthright; unalienable rights to life, freedom, and property. The nature of life is to grow wiser, stronger, more loving, caring, and spiritual … do no harm!
Every human being acknowledges and embraces primordial Conscious Power unbounded in form. Creator and each creation is one … unity in diversity.

Every human being is recognized as an irreducible, unique element or cell of primordial Conscious Power, free to experience. This gives everyone an innate right of self ownership; no one has any inherent, a priori claim on anyone else.
Every human being has the right to life, freedom, and property, as long as they do not transgress similar rights of others. No one has any right to define, control, manage, or plunder others.
Individuals are patient, tolerant, honest, caring, and just. We are learning to listen to understand one another instead of responding to be understood. Cooperation replaces competition, compassion replaces judgment, understanding replaces anger and revenge, self empowerment replaces scarcity, powerlessness, doubt, and fear, and individual inner peace replaces inner conflict that is reflected in world peace.
Profound respect for self, one another, a Conscious Earth Mother, nature, all kingdoms everywhere, every when, gratitude and appreciation prevail, resulting in natural healing, clean air, abundant natural drinking water, abundant health-full natural food, a diet that no longer includes anything with eyes, and safe technology.
In cooperation we work and serve locally. All waste is re-purposed, local and naturalized production and handling reduce packaging, distribution, waste, and transportation.
Equality is the source of all wisdom. No medium of exchange like money, minerals, or profiteering is used, or recognized as value, or used to prejudice each others value.

Cooperation amongst all human beings, combined with military personnel, engineering, technology, and equipment, recover infrastructures, revive all facets of ecosystems, and create plumbing, water, energy, and food production systems to smooth transition into a new world.

Everyone has access to conscious health care, education, energy, transportation, communication, technology, recreation, shelter, clothing,  food, water, and everything else not mentioned … always free.
Individuals take full responsibility for the energy they project into the quantum field, which eliminates any requirement for laws, lawyers, courts, judges, police, penalties, jails, politicians, government-religious-financial leaders, corporations, borders, military, and governance of any kind. All offensive weapons and war machines are dismantled. Universal justice that honors the sovereignty of the individual is preeminent. Where individual powerlessness and conflict occurs, the immediate community compassionately and peacefully realizes its resolve. In severe or perverse situations further education, and humane detainment, respectfully bring the matter to correction.
Experts in their respective fields cooperate to inform and educate the people without prejudice, allowing all world citizens to choose from self empowering truth filled knowledge, resulting in benevolent and wise intent for all matters, and considerations.
​All solutions harmonize with nature. Fatally flawed infrastructures that rely on non renewal resources, non bio-degradable materials, elements, and chemicals, are naturalized and world energy is free.
​​All transgressions and mis-creations are forgiven, and repaid through world service for the higher good of the greater all.
The military as peacekeepers protect every human being’s right to transform harmful systems and patterns of enslavement into a coherent new world where peace, profound respect for all life, authenticity, unity in diversity, sovereignty, unbridled creativity, abundance, and prosperity prevail, as billions of individuals of good conscience cooperate, and become the change each wishes to see in a new world!  So it is and remains. We give thanks for this or something even greater!
Please tune in to our radio program April 29.14, the day of a New-moon solar eclipse, to energize our individual wish list for a new life, and prescriptions for a coherent new world. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/align-shine-prosper/2014/04/29/new-moon-solar-eclipse-april-29-prescription
My Prescription For A Coherent New World Donoharm
Doreen Agostino
http://freetobewealthy.net

Thanks to: http://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum