OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Benjamin Fulford Update - April 26, 2014

FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man!

Apr 26th 2014, 17:35, by benjamin
Hey Ben,

I was shocked when I read your April 22nd post. You are living in a completely different reality from me and I would wager, most of your your readers. The Jesuits and black pope Francis are near the top of the Power Pyramid but they are running the disgusting show we are forced to live within.

Karen Hudes has just recently been educated about much of the truth and even she knows who’s at the top, albeit I am not sure about her recent breaking of the Homo Capensis theory, information she received from the director of the documentary: The Banksters, Madoff with America (that you can view here: http://vimeo.com/71875048). It was recently shown at the Cannes Film Festival.

The queen (lower case intentional) of England and the Anglican church was just convicted by an international tribunal in regard to the genocide of over 50,000 Canadian natives.

There are plenty of websites that have this information. This one will suffice. I also recommend Ralph Epperson’s book The Unseen Hand.

Ben, I understand that you are trying to do good things but your information and sources are very, very, very poor.
Best regards,
Stephen in Phoenix, AZ
PS: You may want to read the Comments below your reposted 4/22 blog post.
http://vimeo.com/71875048
The New World Order.
The Jesuit Vatican.
Orsini
Breakspear
Aldobrandini
Farnese
Somaglia

All controlled through the Jesuit Order and their Knights of Malta & Teutonic Knights all based in missile protected Borgo Santo Spirito in Rome.

Pepe Orsini – Italy
Henry Breakspear – Macau, China
This is the true power finally.

This is the Guelph and the Ghibelline power over mankind.

The Cecil family were controlled by the powerful Jesuit family known as the Pallavicini.

Maria Camilla Pallavicini is far more powerful than Queen Elizabeth II.

The Queen and Prince Philip are totally subordinate to the Papal Bloodline the Breakspear Family and their Jesuit UKHQ at 114 Mount Street.

Please go and study who funded Elizabeth I that astronomical amount of money to fight the Spanish, yes Pallavicini.

The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of PEPE ORSINI of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline the Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.

There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope.

The Papal Bloodlines are the secret shadow hieracy of the Jesuit Order even behind the Black Pope touted at the #1.

These powerful bloodlines are the Breakspear, Somaglia, Orsini, Farnese & Aldobrandini.

You’ll notice David Rothschild marrying into the Aldobrandini with the pretty, Princess Olimpia Aldobrandini.

Another real head of this is Henry Breakspear who resides now in Macau in China.
Many of the Papal Bloodline heads now live in Asia and India. What does that tell you?
The current Black Pope, Adolfo Nicholas was bought forward for the position due to the Jesuits bringing about of Asia as the next power player of the agenda.

Both this Black Pope and the white Pope aren’t of Papal Bloodline, they are both commoners.
I’ve named the most powerful families on the planet. I’ve named the Grey Pope the one inbetween the white and black but unseen
Saturnalian Brotherhood – The Real 13 Zoroastrian Bloodlines of the Illuminati

House of Borja
House of Breakspeare
House of Somaglia
House of Orsini
House of Conti
House of Chigi
House of Colonna
House of Farnese
House of Medici
House of Gaetani
House of Pamphili
House of Este
House of Aldobrandini

These Egyptian Ptolemaic Dynasty Rulers are in Full Control of the Company of Jesus, High Grey Council of Ten, and the Black Pope

This is some good info on the Black Pope:

The ‘Black Pope’, Superior Jesuit General (The President of the World), speaks at Loyola ‘Military Fortress’ University in his un-ratified 14th Amendment ‘Little Rome’ D.C United States Corporation.
A corporation under International Maritime Admiralty Law (Uniform Commerical Code) based upon Vatican Canon Law and perfected by the Roman Empire.

He lies about his power, he’s over the Pope as of 1814.

He only serves and works with the shadow Jesuits being the Papal Bloodline Orsini’s, Breakspear’s, Aldobrandini’s, Farnese’s, Somalgia’s.

Adolfo is not of Papal Bloodline, some Black Pope’s have been.

The next in power beneath the Jesuits is the Bourbon, King Juan Carlos of Spain. The Roman Monarch of the World, The King of Jerusalem and SMOM Military Navigator.
This is the true World’s power system right now.

Adolfo serves as a military General protecting the Zoroathrianism and Mithraism mystery schools.
The Jesuits were created by the Papal Bloodline Farnese during the reign of Farnese Pope Paul III.
Loyola was commissioned by Alessandro Cardinal Farnese.

Last Edited by Open Your Eyes on 6/15/2010 at 12:37 AM

The Borgia crime family created the Jesuits!!

After the terrible reign of Pope Alexander VI, the Romans were disgusted with the Spanish and vowed that there would never be another Spanish Pope. This animosity toward the Spanish was further aggravated by the Sack of Rome in 1527 in order to prevent the divorce of Henry VIII from Catherine of Aragon.

The Borgia answer to this Spanish animosity was the creation of the order of Jesuits—a quasi religious/military strike force whose members were totally dedicated to their Spanish leader who bore the military title of general.

Like the White Pope, the general is elected for life and the Jesuit dynasty is a parallel or pseudo Papacy….Of course, the general is content to run the show from behind the scenes so as not to arouse the age-old Italian hatred for the Spanish.

The Jesuit general is referred to as the ‘”Black” Pope at the Vatican because he always dresses in black.

The Jesuits were officially founding in 1540 by Pope Paul III. Ignatius LIEola became their first general.

Don Francis Borgia was the great-grandson of Pope Alexander VI, and co-founder of the Jesuits. On his mother’s side he was descended from King Ferdinand of Aragon.
The Spanish control the Vatican through the Jesuits.

For the past 500 years, the Spanish Inquisition has controlled the Vatican by means of the Jesuits. All the Jesuits answer to their general in Rome, and he in turn is content to run the show from behind the scenes, without any publicity or public acclaim so as not to arouse the age-old Italian hostility to the Spanish…

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for that information. It is very helpful and much of it is new to me.
Please understand that I deal with direct sources and write based on what they tell me.
It is true that the Rothschilds told me they were subordinates and that the real problem lay with the Romans. The Romans were also behind the 311 tsunami and nuclear mass murder incident in Japan.
Vincenzo Mazzara, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights, tried to murder me on behalf of his Roman masters when I visited the P2 lodge in Italy. These people told me they take orders ultimately from the “black sun.”

However, despite this, the White Dragon Society was able to arrange the replacement of pope maledict with the current pope who, judging from his words and actions, is a good man. The queen has also been helping within her limited power. You must judge these people by their actions and not their words.

Kevin Annett and his tribunal referring to the massacre of 50,000 Canadian first nations lack credibility because the first nations people themselves are not talking about it. It may well be that many natives died in residential schools run by the Romans and if so, the perpetrators will pay for their crimes. As a Canadian who spent considerable time with first nations people and met most of the leaders, I can tell you that while all of them hated the residential schools, none of them talked about mass murder.

Furthermore, ask yourself why Mr. Annett does not put George Bush (Scherff, Pearce, Pecce) on trial for the murder of 2 million Iraqis. If he fails to do this, I will have to conclude he is a Bush agent.
Please rest assured, we will hunt down all the genocidal, Satan worshiping mass murderers until they are permanently removed from this universe.
This war has being going on for a very long time but it is finally ending and humanity will soon be free.
Posted by enerchi at 4/26/2014 02:29:00 PM

Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fulford Responds to Question About Pope & Queen

Posted on April 26, 2014 by Deus Nexus Leave a comment

Reposted from: Benjamin Fulford
Deus Nexus: Apparently, I’m not the only one wondering why Mr. Fulford defends the Jesuit pope, and the British monarch. Read below – I’m not sure why Fulford is attacking Kevin Annett. As a European, Mr. Annett has chosen to focus his energy on the Vatican (and not American politicians.) Whatever the reason, I can’t help but feel these exchanges are childish and unproductive – if it were not for the terrible gravity of the situation.  One gets the feeling that the civil war within the Cabal has spilled over into the alternative media. While I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, Mr. Fulford’s bias taints his credibility.  He is only as reputable as his sources – whoever they may be.
FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! Blog_divider_line2
Hey Ben,
I was shocked when I read your April 22nd post. You are living in a completely different reality from me and I would wager, most of your your readers. The Jesuits and black pope Francis are near the top of the Power Pyramid but they are running the disgusting show we are forced to live within.
Karen Hudes has just recently been educated about much of the truth and even she knows who’s at the top, albeit I am not sure about her recent breaking of the Homo Capensis theory, information she received from the director of the documentary: The Banksters, Madoff with America (that you can view here: http://vimeo.com/71875048). It was recently shown at the Cannes Film Festival.
The queen (lower case intentional) of England and the Anglican church was just convicted by an international tribunal in regard to the genocide of over 50,000 Canadian natives.
There are plenty of websites that have this information. This one will suffice. I also recommend Ralph Epperson’s book The Unseen Hand.
Ben, I understand that you are trying to do good things but your information and sources are very, very, very poor.
Best regards,
Stephen in Phoenix, AZ
PS: You may want to read the Comments below your reposted 4/22 blog post.
http://vimeo.com/71875048
The New World Order.
The Jesuit Vatican.
Orsini
Breakspear
Aldobrandini
Farnese
Somaglia
All controlled through the Jesuit Order and their Knights of Malta & Teutonic Knights all based in missile protected Borgo Santo Spirito in Rome.
Pepe Orsini – Italy
Henry Breakspear – Macau, China
This is the true power finally.
This is the Guelph and the Ghibelline power over mankind.
The Cecil family were controlled by the powerful Jesuit family known as the Pallavicini.
Maria Camilla Pallavicini is far more powerful than Queen Elizabeth II.
The Queen and Prince Philip are totally subordinate to the Papal Bloodline the Breakspear Family and their Jesuit UKHQ at 114 Mount Street.
Please go and study who funded Elizabeth I that astronomical amount of money to fight the Spanish, yes Pallavicini.
The most powerful man right now in the conspiracy over this World is a Roman by the name of PEPE ORSINI of the powerful Roman Papal Bloodline the Orsini also known as Orso and the ancient Maximus family.
There is no one more powerful than this figure who is really the Grey Pope.
The Papal Bloodlines are the secret shadow hieracy of the Jesuit Order even behind the Black Pope touted at the #1.
These powerful bloodlines are the Breakspear, Somaglia, Orsini, Farnese & Aldobrandini.
You’ll notice David Rothschild marrying into the Aldobrandini with the pretty, Princess Olimpia Aldobrandini.
Another real head of this is Henry Breakspear who resides now in Macau in China.
Many of the Papal Bloodline heads now live in Asia and India. What does that tell you?
The current Black Pope, Adolfo Nicholas was bought forward for the position due to the Jesuits bringing about of Asia as the next power player of the agenda.
Both this Black Pope and the white Pope aren’t of Papal Bloodline, they are both commoners.
I’ve named the most powerful families on the planet. I’ve named the Grey Pope the one inbetween the white and black but unseen
Saturnalian Brotherhood – The Real 13 Zoroastrian Bloodlines of the Illuminati
House of Borja
House of Breakspeare
House of Somaglia
House of Orsini
House of Conti
House of Chigi
House of Colonna
House of Farnese
House of Medici
House of Gaetani
House of Pamphili
House of Este
House of Aldobrandini
These Egyptian Ptolemaic Dynasty Rulers are in Full Control of the Company of Jesus, High Grey Council of Ten, and the Black Pope
This is some good info on the Black Pope:
The ‘Black Pope’, Superior Jesuit General (The President of the World), speaks at Loyola ‘Military Fortress’ University in his un-ratified 14th Amendment ‘Little Rome’ D.C United States Corporation.
A corporation under International Maritime Admiralty Law (Uniform Commerical Code) based upon Vatican Canon Law and perfected by the Roman Empire.
He lies about his power, he’s over the Pope as of 1814.
He only serves and works with the shadow Jesuits being the Papal Bloodline Orsini’s, Breakspear’s, Aldobrandini’s, Farnese’s, Somalgia’s.
Adolfo is not of Papal Bloodline, some Black Pope’s have been.
The next in power beneath the Jesuits is the Bourbon, King Juan Carlos of Spain. The Roman Monarch of the World, The King of Jerusalem and SMOM Military Navigator.
This is the true World’s power system right now.
Adolfo serves as a military General protecting the Zoroathrianism and Mithraism mystery schools.
The Jesuits were created by the Papal Bloodline Farnese during the reign of Farnese Pope Paul III.
Loyola was commissioned by Alessandro Cardinal Farnese.
Last Edited by Open Your Eyes on 6/15/2010 at 12:37 AM
The Borgia crime family created the Jesuits!!
After the terrible reign of Pope Alexander VI, the Romans were disgusted with the Spanish and vowed that there would never be another Spanish Pope. This animosity toward the Spanish was further aggravated by the Sack of Rome in 1527 in order to prevent the divorce of Henry VIII from Catherine of Aragon.
The Borgia answer to this Spanish animosity was the creation of the order of Jesuits—a quasi religious/military strike force whose members were totally dedicated to their Spanish leader who bore the military title of general.
Like the White Pope, the general is elected for life and the Jesuit dynasty is a parallel or pseudo Papacy….Of course, the general is content to run the show from behind the scenes so as not to arouse the age-old Italian hatred for the Spanish.
The Jesuit general is referred to as the ‘”Black” Pope at the Vatican because he always dresses in black.
The Jesuits were officially founding in 1540 by Pope Paul III. Ignatius LIEola became their first general.
Don Francis Borgia was the great-grandson of Pope Alexander VI, and co-founder of the Jesuits. On his mother’s side he was descended from King Ferdinand of Aragon.
The Spanish control the Vatican through the Jesuits.
For the past 500 years, the Spanish Inquisition has controlled the Vatican by means of the Jesuits. All the Jesuits answer to their general in Rome, and he in turn is content to run the show from behind the scenes, without any publicity or public acclaim so as not to arouse the age-old Italian hostility to the Spanish…

FW: Ben, Your credibility just took a nose dive. QE2 and The Black Pope Good Guys? Come on man! Benjamin_fulfordHello Stephen,
Thanks for that information. It is very helpful and much of it is new to me.
Please understand that I deal with direct sources and write based on what they tell me.
It is true that the Rothschilds told me they were subordinates and that the real problem lay with the Romans. The Romans were also behind the 311 tsunami and nuclear mass murder incident in Japan.
Vincenzo Mazzara, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights, tried to murder me on behalf of his Roman masters when I visited the P2 lodge in Italy. These people told me they take orders ultimately from the “black sun.”
However, despite this, the White Dragon Society was able to arrange the replacement of pope maledict with the current pope who, judging from his words and actions, is a good man. The queen has also been helping within her limited power. You must judge these people by their actions and not their words.
Kevin Annett and his tribunal referring to the massacre of 50,000 Canadian first nations lack credibility because the first nations people themselves are not talking about it. It may well be that many natives died in residential schools run by the Romans and if so, the perpetrators will pay for their crimes. As a Canadian who spent considerable time with first nations people and met most of the leaders, I can tell you that while all of them hated the residential schools, none of them talked about mass murder.
Furthermore, ask yourself why Mr. Annett does not put George Bush (Scherff, Pearce, Pecce) on trial for the murder of 2 million Iraqis. If he fails to do this, I will have to conclude he is a Bush agent.
Please rest assured, we will hunt down all the genocidal, Satan worshiping mass murderers until they are permanently removed from this universe.
This war has being going on for a very long time but it is finally ending and humanity will soon be free.

RELATED POSTS:
Fulford: Cabal Split, Unable to Act Despite Deadline
The End of Papal Authority and Corporatism

Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum