OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MUST READ!!! MORE TRUTH IS REVEALED!!! What Chemtrails Really Are, by Carolyn Williams Palit . . . so very interesting . . . and not what you may think! ~J
Posted on May 3, 2014 by Jean
rense.com
Source: via Email from James Gilliland at ECETI
11-9-7
“The United States does not torture.” –President George W. Bush
We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with “steady state” and particle density for plasma beam propagation.
They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by “zapping” the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.
More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there — is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium – GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:
Chemtrails are the medium — directed energy is the method.
Spray and Zap.
This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.
It is an offensive and defensive system against EM attacks and missiles. It uses ionospheric particle shells as defense mechanisms [like a bug-zapper shell]* against missiles and EM attacks. That means they spray and then pump up the spray with electromagnetics. When these shells are created using the oscillating, electromagnetic, gyrotron stations, it “excludes” and displaces the background magnetic field. These shells can be layered one above another in a canopy fashion for extra protection from missiles. The chemtrail sprays have various elements in them like carbon which can be used to absorb microwaves. Some of these sprays have metal flakes in them that make aerial craft invisible to radar. Spoofer sprays. Sprays like these can be used to create colorful, magnetized plasmas to cloak fighter jets.
There are satellite weapons involved. Activists are using meters and are getting readings of microwaves, x-rays, and some other kind of emission that they are not sure of, maybe a low-intensity laser.
They are also photographing gas plasma generation due to the heating of chemtrails by electromagnetics. The technical names for vertical and horizontal plasma columns are columnar focal lenses and horizontal drift plasma antennas. Various size of gas plasma orbs are associated with this technology. These orbs can be used as transmitters and receivers because they have great, refractory and optical properties. They also are capable of transmitting digital or analog sound. Barium, in fact, is very refractive — more refractive than glass.
What does that mean? Someone or someone(s)are very involved in unconstitutional, domestic spying and the entrained plasma orbs carried on electromagnetic beams can be used for mind control programming. The satellites can be programmed to track and monitor various frequencies on different parts of your body. These electromagnetic beams carrying the gas plasma orbs stick due magnetic polarity and frequency mapping and tracking to people’s eyes, ears, temples, and private parts. A beam with entrained orbs carries pictures in each orb just like the different frames in a movie. It is a particle beam that is also a frequency weapon.
The satellites download holographic mind control movies, pictures, sounds, and sensations to people through this technology. The Air Force has stated in “Air Force 2025″ that their goal is to develop virtual and augmented reality mind control. Depending on the how the computer is programmed or depending on the mood or intent of the person interfacing with the technology, you can be probed, bothered, gaslighted, frightened, manipulated, electronically raped, or tortured. It scans your brain frequencies and deciphers your thoughts. The satellites track you by mapping your bioenergetic signature [body biometrics] and constantly scanning an area to find you.
We are the lab rats for this technology and something is very wrong in the military or intelligence branches somewhere. Because developmental projects in government and military are often so compartmentalized, I suppose someone could be using and developing this technology secretly and without authorization. Then again, behavioral and mind control programs were an authorized policy under MKULTRA. Our country has a history of experimenting on its citizens. We are talking about satellite charged-particle frequency weapons attacking a person 24 hours a day. Psychotronic weapons are considered weapons of mass destruction by the U.N.
“HAARPs” can create earthquakes and can also x-ray the earth to find underground military bases, gold, or oil reserves. These ionospheric heaters can also operate as an over-the-horizon or under-the-ocean communications system. This system can control the weather or create disasters. Taken together with the aurora keyhole through-your-roof satellite surveillance system, Echelon electronic computer/phone sweeps, plasma-cloaked DOD Drug War helicopters and stealths, implants, and cameras on the street, it constitutes one, big global and space control grid.
These weapons involve beams. Two beams overlapped will couple into a particle-ion beam that will bounce off of a remote target and send a holographic image back to the satellite for remote spying operations. When you cross two strong beams, you can supposedly* create scalar energies. These energies can be used as untraceable weapons for nuclear size explosions or for defense. These crossed-energies can be used to cause a person’s physical electrical system to fail or with a lower frequency, administer a kind of remote electro-shock. Visualize touching a positive and negative electric cable to each other on top of your head. Scalar energies can be utilized in hand-held military guns and on tanks. They can dud-out electronics or cause large, electrical blackouts. Scalar energies are practically impossible to shield against. You need lead, ceramics, and a deep underground facility to not be affected by these weapons. Or, you need to be up and above the field of battle.
People who are working on these issues hear tones and hums. If you hear persistent tones and static; have body vibrations, burning sensations, “bangs” to the head, neurological damage, or immune system damage; are hearing electronic voices or hearing the sound of a plasma; suffering from pains deep in your organs or constant headaches; or experiencing other anomalous activity then you may be being targeted by directed energy, mind control weapons. These weapons could be on helicopters, jets, stealth fighters, or on satellites. Directed energy beams and electromagnetic waves can be sent to you via hand-held devices or piggy-backed in on cell phone and satellite towers.
Is it possible that someone(s) are very afraid of coming famines and riots due to the ongoing, man-induced failure of the ecological system, and they are saturating the earth with chemtrails for large- scale, gas plasma mind control? Is this the last grasp for the world’s resources? Or, are they just control freaks and money mongers? Someone would like to get to that oil under the melting [due to chemtrail-trapped EM heat] Artic. And, I guess the Third World is not a part of this system. I don’t think that the developed nations are going to let them in on this either.
Any country that joins this NATO system will become mind-controlled and diseased due to the associated, intense, oscillating, electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic soup, and the poisonous, toxic chemtrails. Our DNA will break. We risk the earth’s spin and tilt becoming messed up due to mucking around with the magnetic fields through this military technology. Maybe, it is already messed up.
It constitutes U.S. global domination via NATO and the erosion of civil rights. According to Charlotte Iserbyt and Al Martin, there are ex-KGB and ex-STASI advising our new Office of Total Information Awareness. They are the ones creating our new internal passports [national ID]. And under “The Treaty on Open Skies,” we have overflights by Russian and German military. Who exactly is flying those plasma-cloaked craft that are seen all over this country and mistaken for UFOs by people who do not know about this aerial deception technology? Obviously, we have another “Project Paperclip” in the making. We can add the new thugs to the 2,000 Iraqi brought into country by Daddy Bush who are now living in Nebraska.
The elitist corporate government is going to hold the rest of us hostage with directed energy weapons in space, if the Policy for a New American Century group – PNAC – Bush and cronies think tank has their way, along with directed energy attacks against any country or citizen that they decide they do not like. These weapons can create climate war, weather war, mind war, cyber war, disease war, disaster war, and undetectable war. Taken together they can create economic war.
If this system is not stopped, it will kill billions due to aluminum and barium poisoning. It will kill billions due to crop failures and world-wide famine. It will cause heart attacks, strokes, and cancers. It will cause stillbirths, miscarriages, and infertility. The chemtrail sprays often have fungi, bacteria, viruses, dessicated red blood cells, crystalline substances, carbon, metal cations, lithium, other chemicals, heavy metals, and God knows what – probably smart dust, or nanocrap. Years of biowarfare testing on the American public is no big secret anymore. Spraying germs in the sky where they mutate due to the ultra-violet light — brillant plan, my man. Are we acceptable losses or is this by design?
I know that many of the major players have big investments in pharmaceutical companies, GM seeds [seeds that can grow in an electromagnetic soup], weapons and directed energy development contracts, oil contracts, genetic research, and mind control research. Some of these people have had a familial history of financial and policy support for population control, eugenics, Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Marx, Pinochet, Hussein, and various other dictators. Some of the major players were the masterminds of the death squads in Central and South America. They stand to make a big profit on our death and disease. Just take a look at Rumsfield and Tamiflu.
I assume that they know the dangers of this system and that they take care to stay in their shielded, air-filtered offices, homes, bases, and cars. I assume they take chelating substances to remove the barium and aluminum from their bodies and minds. If not, then they really do not understand the far-ranging implications of this destructive system. Congress may not understand just what a terrible weapons system and control grid they are funding.
As I understand it, Tesla towers attached to deep-earth, free-energy taps are to be created over the 10-12 magnetic poles and the GWEN system phased-out. Has this already been done? This should allow total control of the earth through giant, Tesla death ray-guns. This natural, electromagnetic earth was not meant to be an un-natural dynamo to power man’s weapons or his utility companies.
Over-unity systems [Tesla devices]* are as of yet, another unexplored and probably not understood man-made energy. We should be very suspect of free energy. As we can see, the forms of man-made energy that have been created and used in the past have not been good for this planet. Maybe it is time to reconsider the options available to us through the development of crops for fuel, wind, solar, and water power. We need world-wide, different, more holistic, renewable, energy programs.
Is there any good news? Yes. There has been tons of particulate dumping through the spray operations for 8 years over the Americas, Europe, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, and from what I can find out, over Russia. And, what goes around blows around, right? So, these substances are probably actually global. It sure makes a ton of sense to spray poisonous elements in 24 NATO countries and let the substances be carried around the earth on the jet streams to poison yourself, your enemies, and all neutral and non-combatent countries. Talk about making more enemies.
The water, air, and soil of all of these countries is so saturated with metal cations that these weapons freaks should be able to zap and mind f–k each other quite well now and as often as they wish. Once they have clobbered each other with light-saber beams for a few years and razed and scorched sections of the earth, they may start to realize that this foreign policy will lead to a defective human race and a rotten economy.
Do you think they will have knocked some sense into each other by then and will decide that non-proliferation and arms reduction is the more civilized and mature direction to take in world affairs? I doubt it, cause only idiots would have developed horrific, planet-killer weapons like these. But, I’ll bet the rest of the planet will finally rise up and tell these juvenile delinquents to quit playing with those rayguns right this second.
After further thought on Bearden + — a big over-unity and free energy proponent of Tesla technology that makes energy off of boiling the ionosphere or stealing electricity from the mis-named “vacumn” called Life, I have decided that Bearden is telling us some, if not most, of the truth. Same for Eastlund.
MainPage
http://www.rense.com
This Site Served by TheHostPros

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

1ness

1ness

WTF......... horrifying!! my family just thinks i am nuts. :(

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

1ness... they will come around hopefully. My eldest twin was asking my youngest daughter that still lives with me if she thought I needed to be evaluated for a nursing home. hahahahaha

Then she had a psychic reading and that woman confirmed much of what I had been saying. She bought me a pendulum for xmas. She no longer thinks I need to be committed. Don't get me wrong.. they still think I am a nut but not a danger to myself or others. hahahaha kids....

1ness

1ness

I truley hope so Skyz. I am up to 4 grand children and it drives me crazy at times that my children just go about life like all is good.

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

topspin2

I wish I could pass on good news. Purps knows my beliefs....and its unfolding much as I have said. They are 20 years ahead of us, at least.....We dont stand a chance...The Nato soldiers are here and in place. They are in our cities, towns, and are our friends. They are that good.....They have the patience of, well, an ungodly force.....This existence is not the tell all. Remember, Lucifer can set the stage, but he cant make us dance.....Be true to yourself, help others and remember to give praise to our Creator!

topspin2

PurpleSkyz wrote:1ness... they will come around hopefully. My eldest twin was asking my youngest daughter that still lives with me if she thought I needed to be evaluated for a nursing home. hahahahaha

Then she had a psychic reading and that woman confirmed much of what I had been saying. She bought me a pendulum for xmas. She no longer thinks I need to be committed. Don't get me wrong.. they still think I am a nut but not a danger to myself or others. hahahaha kids....

I can see the look on Purps face as she tries to tell her daughter she is not crazy...LOL.....PRICELESS!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum