Latest topics
» Mark Z aka Mark Zerfoss - Dinar Scammer -Drug Bust Update
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyToday at 12:18 am by RamblerNash

» Graphic for July 24, 2019
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyToday at 12:02 am by ReneGade

» Shyster NEIL KEENAN UPDATE | The Last Line Of The Infamous Cabal Rests In The Hands Of Israeli President Reuven Rivlin
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 7:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show July 20, 2019
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 4:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on Adventures of a Feral Hippy Radio Show July 17, 2019
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 4:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School Pack Up
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 4:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Herb School Campout July
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Large Asteroid to Fly Between Earth and Moon and Double Meteor Shower
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Everything Is Conscious - David Icke
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» This is the Classified Space Program - Michael Schratt
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» NSA Whistleblower Speaks About Julian Assange & The “Shadow Government”
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Humans Migrated Across the Globe
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two huge flying objects captured near our sun plus MORE
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up Canada: Kevin Annett announces his Republican candidacy in federal election
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Steven Cambian - The Midnight Hour (0023) : Eceti ranch paranormal claims - Fact or fiction?
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» V for Vaccine Damage Protest at Comic-Con 2019
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Widespread power outage hits Venezuela - information minister blames nationwide blackout on ‘electromagnetic attack’
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vatican Mystery: Investigators Discover Thousands of Human Bones
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Orbital plan for lunar space station unveiled
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Storm Loch Ness' event scheduled for Sept. 21st, 2019
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Near-Death Experience of Mary Terhune, Awakening, Revelation, and Transformation
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pyramids of Ancient Greece | The Mysterious Hellinikon Pyramid, with Polygonal Construction 2720 BC
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Crack has Opened in Earth's Magnetic Field - Aurora Alert
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyYesterday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graphic for July 23, 2019
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 11:23 pm by ReneGade

» The Epstein Global Organ Harvesting - Distraction Discussion
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share

A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share
May 8
Posted by silentwindofchange
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share Energy-human-star-bursts
At this time I am guided to explain to you another role you will be taking on if you consider yourself a lighthouse/beacon type in this shift.
I have explained many times before that we are sent energy from various places above, below and from within us to condition and shape in a form most beneficial to the area of society we inhabit.  Something new happened to me the other day and I’m told it will begin happening to others and may actually already be happening to others.
You are not just here to help the overall shift that is occurring.  Once your energy engines have been fired up there are many uses for them in this process.  I will explain the most recent one I experienced now.
I was in a group of about 30 people.  Previously I read how during bad situations it was possible the convert that negative energy onto benevolent energy and feel the benefits of the positive energy.  I was able to experience that two weeks ago and have been working of being mindful of that ability and using it at appropriate moments.
We were all being told of a horrible situation that had occurred.  You could feel the sadness in the group.  I had begun converting the negative to positive and as I was feeling the amazing power of the benevolent energy it felt like some type of internal blast of energy and it was radiated out into the group for their benefit as well as mine.  At the time I was thinking that I needed a way to push this energy out to the group and it happened at that moment like I just explained.
Be mindful of the situations you are in.  We no longer have to just feel the negative effects of this world.  You now have the ability to transmute them into positive energy and send it out to the groups you are in.  I do not think this is something new.  I feel this has always been available to us.  The difference now is that we don’t have to give up our normal life and go live in a cave on a mountain.  We all can do this and more.
You are all amazingly powerful, the only thing limiting you is yourself.

Note: I learned the process from a Ram Dass post and here is the link.
http://www.ramdass.org/transmutation-energy/

Thanks to: http://silentwindsofchange.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum