Latest topics
» 5000-year-old carved stone balls continue to baffle archaeologists more than 200 years after they were first discovered
Today at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ NIBIRU SYSTEM - CLUSTER OF PULSATING COMETS plus MORE
Today at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Today at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Animal Study Reveals Aluminum Adjuvants Can Impair Social Behavior
Today at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Anthony Boudain’s Body Cremated Against Family’s Wishes – No Autopsy
Today at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Happy Summer Solstice xox
Today at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Disclosure and the Fall of the Cabal' with David Wilcock
Today at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has The Moment Arrived?
Today at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 6-18-18
Today at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Vancouver Island on the move: Episodic Tremor and Slip event feared after more than 150 tremors hit the island in the last 24 hours
Today at 8:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» CROP CIRCLE 2018 - Devil's Den, Nr Clatford, Wiltshire
Today at 8:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Today at 8:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Man Who Knew Seth Rich – John Mark Dougan Speaks from Exile in Moscow
Today at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 19: RELEASE AND TIMINGS OF MY PANDERING IS CONTINUAL FOR YEARS FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Today at 3:24 am by RamblerNash

» Bright fireball explodes over South Island, New Zealand
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO. 237- COFFEE BREAK: Q-ANON: AS THE WORLD TURNS: HYPOTHESIS- RIDDLE: SOLVED?
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hillary Clinton’s Protogé Faces Decades In Prison On Billion Dollar Fraud Charges
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth Behind Trump's "Space Force"
Yesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Superstitions that are Actual Magical Knowledge
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth entering VERY unique planetary position - 29 days from rare arrangement!
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT"
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Did Six Million Really Die?'
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by topspin2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share

A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
A Burst of Love Energy – A New Experience to Share
May 8
Posted by silentwindofchange

At this time I am guided to explain to you another role you will be taking on if you consider yourself a lighthouse/beacon type in this shift.
I have explained many times before that we are sent energy from various places above, below and from within us to condition and shape in a form most beneficial to the area of society we inhabit.  Something new happened to me the other day and I’m told it will begin happening to others and may actually already be happening to others.
You are not just here to help the overall shift that is occurring.  Once your energy engines have been fired up there are many uses for them in this process.  I will explain the most recent one I experienced now.
I was in a group of about 30 people.  Previously I read how during bad situations it was possible the convert that negative energy onto benevolent energy and feel the benefits of the positive energy.  I was able to experience that two weeks ago and have been working of being mindful of that ability and using it at appropriate moments.
We were all being told of a horrible situation that had occurred.  You could feel the sadness in the group.  I had begun converting the negative to positive and as I was feeling the amazing power of the benevolent energy it felt like some type of internal blast of energy and it was radiated out into the group for their benefit as well as mine.  At the time I was thinking that I needed a way to push this energy out to the group and it happened at that moment like I just explained.
Be mindful of the situations you are in.  We no longer have to just feel the negative effects of this world.  You now have the ability to transmute them into positive energy and send it out to the groups you are in.  I do not think this is something new.  I feel this has always been available to us.  The difference now is that we don’t have to give up our normal life and go live in a cave on a mountain.  We all can do this and more.
You are all amazingly powerful, the only thing limiting you is yourself.

Note: I learned the process from a Ram Dass post and here is the link.
http://www.ramdass.org/transmutation-energy/

Thanks to: http://silentwindsofchange.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum