Latest topics
» Your Life or Your Money by Anna Von Reitz
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Project Blue Book documents to go on display
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YouTube via GOOGLE needs to be stopped by the people by December 10, 2019 Will create a huge wave of more homeless!
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Be Prepared December 9, 2019
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:27 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Prince Andrew to step back from whatever the f*ck it is he does
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 3:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» 11:11 – Seeing This Number Is No Coincidence, It Holds Great Power
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE ULTIMATE DECEPTION -- Justen Faull
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Notes from the Edge of the Narrative Matrix
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare 'Unicorn' Meteor Shower on Friday Set to Be Sparked by Mysterious Comet
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» RETURN TO EDEN: Simplicity is the Answer to Counter Complexity
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Photogenic "Freak Storm" has people LOOKING UP! - Stunning sky has cameras "rolling"
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are ghosts a sign that we live in a simulation ?
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Locals Discover Jade Stones Showing Alien Contact in a Cave in Mexico
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Gloria Allred Files Lawsuit Against Jeffrey Epstein's Estate On Behalf of "Jane Doe 15." & Client Teala Davies
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Re: Bill Ryan, Founder of a forum: Project Avalon
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:48 pm by RamblerNash

» What Stranger Things was really about and why you should be conCERNed!
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ANY DINARIANS LEFT OUT THERE? 5 Million IQD for Sale
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by bs4ever

» Daniel & Stina - The Second Coming of DAVID WILCOCK? - Warped Podcast #2
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The eradication of natural medicine AND personal autonomy continues: Amazon designing wearable tech offer medication deliveries via Amazon
Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)

Saint Germain - Comments on the REVAL & GLOBAL RESET (***Awesome---Awesome---Awesome)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

MartyM

MartyM
I was not aware of any restriction requests other than of RV/Guru stuff... So have all the channelers been eradicated as well as as Guru's ??   jus' askin cause I don't really care, just hadn't heard any decisions on the channelers yet.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Marty I only ask that Dinar Guru stuff not be posted. The only place I want to see TNT, exogen, etc. on this site is on the Dinar Daily RSS feed. Even though yman knows this he likes to cross the line for some reason. Pisses off a few that he continues to be "disrespectful" by ignoring the request.

The only channeler I ask not be posted here to date is anything from Katherine May. Which means also most from the Hollow Earth camp.

Seems the backlash on certain "channelers" is in full swing elsewhere also. It is the Reawakening of the Awakened.

MartyM

MartyM
OK, just try'n to keep things straight... Just so you can't say I didn't warn you, the only RV related post I will ever make (initiate), will be the POST-RV post... hehehehe
   As for channelers, nobody's talking to me so what would I post ?   I guess I'm good then. What am I saying Of Course I'm GOOD, that's what I DO. roflmao

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum