Vietnamese Dong – Showing $0.47 – Private Exchange Available
Apr 13, 2014
by Dominick Giammarino in Vietnamese Dong
Hi everyone, please watch the video below, email whoever you want, tell them to subscribe to the newsletter. I just got into a private group. Right now (Sunday around 3am) it says online the public rate is $0.47. After you subscribe, make SURE you have your receipt of your dong purchase scanned as a PDF, or a JPEG OK?
You will need to upload the document(s) when you get the link. I honestly do not know how long we all will have until the rate goes public. I am personally going to try and exchange as soon as possible Unlike the gurus who tell you to not call the banks, I’m calling the banks, I want to find out what is going on. It appears that the dong went before the dinar. That’s good, one less thing to worry about. Remember, you have six things to do:
1. Watch the video:copy and paste
2. Subscribe to the newsletter: http://globalcurrencyreset.net/subscribe-newsletter/
3. and make sure you click on the confirmation email. Follow on Facebook and Twitter also just in case email or Youtube goes down.
4. Scan your receipt of your DONG purchase. Here is a link to buy more: http://astore.amazon.com/globalcurrencyreset-20
be quick about it.
4. Wait for my newsletter on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.
AFTER YOU GET MY EMAIL – THERE WILL BE A LINK FOR THE PRIVATE EXCHANGE – THIS WILL BE ON LATE TUESDAY OR EARLY WEDNESDAY, SO DON’T LOOK FOR IT NOW UPDATE! LINK IS IN THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AT THE 30 SECOND MARK.
5. Click on the link in the email, enter your information (like the video shows) and upload your document or documents.
6. Wait until you get contacted to exchange.
This is all I have at this time. I have nothing to do with your information, I do not know when you will be called, I will not have your personal information and most important I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR DONG. I am not doing the exchange for you, you will get confirmation from a representative who will assist you. Don’t send your dong to anyone! Make sure you are meeting a representative in a public place, a bank, a mall, somewhere there are cameras OK? Be safe, pray, and be ready for the call. I really hope this is it, so many people are waiting for this.