Latest topics
» The Midnight Hour (0040) Investigating the disclosure support network.
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hangar 18 - does it exist ?
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Reports Hidden in an FAA Database
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Large disc shaped UFO captured above the Volcano Colima Mexico plus MORE
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPACE FORCE’S SECRET MISSION
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fields of Higher Dimensionals are viewed and accepted
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Base beneath Mount Hayes Alaska discovered by an intelligence analyst
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chinese Mystery Disease Update
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange object leaves bright trail in sky near military base
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quadcopter Flight Over Ancient Saqsaywaman Near Cusco Peru
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Martin Luther King Jr’s Daughter and Former Neo-Nazi Start New Friendship
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange pink cloud photographed in the south of France
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Potus45 Official Impeachment Response/ Why Gen. Flynn was targeted plus more
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 1-20-2020… Rothschilds kicked out of Russia and Japan as world revolution unfolds
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyToday at 12:38 am by RamblerNash

» Last month it was pigeons wearing cowboy hats - now it's pigeons wearing sombreros. But who is responsible ?
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyYesterday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Virginia State Senator Issues Warning Hours before Monday’s 2A Rally: “We Are Being Set Up” plus MORE
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyYesterday at 8:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JAN 19: Strange Phenomena, Typical BS & Lies But Send Us Money
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyYesterday at 8:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - THE FARM BUREAU Solipsistic Mind
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyYesterday at 6:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CO LABBING January 19, 2020
Governments Do Not Exist EmptyYesterday at 3:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Governments Do Not Exist

Governments Do Not Exist

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Governments Do Not Exist Empty Governments Do Not Exist on Tue May 20, 2014 11:44 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Governments Do Not Exist
May 20, 2014
Governments Do Not Exist Against
It is important to note: Governments, just like Countries, Borders, Laws and other abstract concepts, do not actually exist.  It sure seems like governments exist since they have the power to murder, steal from, or imprison their populations for whatever whims tickle their fancy.  But in actual fact, they do not exist.  Only people exist.  People in fitted uniforms exist;  Police, soldiers, politicians, prison guards, public school teachers and welfare recipients exist.  The people who work for and benefit from the system, are the system.  Without people willing to murder, steal from, or imprison their fellow brothers and sisters in the name of government, there is no government.  What government would we have if no one showed up on election day?  Who would shake us down if no one paid up on tax day?  Who would brainwash our children if no one sent them to public schools?  Who would fight foreign wars if no one would be a soldier?
Governments Do Not Exist Neoph
If people stopped working for the government, the government would cease to exist.  If people stopped voting, if people stopped paying taxes, the government would cease to exist.  Police, soldiers, politicians, all other government workers and welfare recipients, are the beneficiaries of our stolen money. 
Governments Do Not Exist War
They are all upstanding parasite citizens employed by a parasite system to parasite off everyone else.  They are all anti-entrepreneurs actively working against the free-market.  They are people who, through their actions, agree with, enable and enforce violence and coercion against their fellow man

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

2Governments Do Not Exist Empty Re: Governments Do Not Exist on Tue May 20, 2014 10:48 pm

1ness

1ness
There is only Natural Law/ Laws of the Universe......Every thing else is a mental construct. Now try explaining this and people get very confused and upset!

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

3Governments Do Not Exist Empty Re: Governments Do Not Exist on Tue May 20, 2014 10:57 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

4Governments Do Not Exist Empty Re: Governments Do Not Exist on Tue May 20, 2014 11:51 pm

1ness

1ness
This is very cool. What a great wall of art. I am happy this young man can express himself and want to share with brothers and sisters the truth. He was able to get to some of them it seems.

Then how many went home and back to watching the Simpsons, Kardashian's fat ass and Sports?

That is what i have come to experience. Yea they talk about it, but what do they do to bring change. How many so called awake are really working for change.

We here are like minded Brother and Sisters. That is the reason I became a member to be able to express myself without the conflict and drama. Sometimes I feel I am preaching to the choir and that even seems drown out by all the Nasara and Dinar crap. That news gets the most views it seems to me.

Many friends and all of the family, as i have said before, feel i waste my time trying to seek knowledge,bring knowledge and working with Divine Province to bring that much needed change.

Yes we here know, that everything we grew up with and have been told is a lie. Yet how many stand up for their rights. How many will question the so called Government. How many STAND UNDER their words and say I DO NOT CONSENT, I WILL NOT COMPLY!!

Even with Divine Province when the Founder was arrested many ran scared and back into the Illusion when they did not get what THEY wanted. COWARDS!! They were not doing what was best for THE ALL only looking for a way out for them self. Just selfish!!

Hell, we only have 38 signatures for the new site (restore-the-peace.org) that does not require any membership. That site is all about Peace and Change..........REALLY only 38?......... WTF? Where are the DP members? Its only a petition. What does they say about people wanting change. Are own members can bring themselves to sign a petition. Now that is B/S.

Thanks for the Help on that Skyz you did more then most members. They have me very pissed theses days!!

How many people with all their heart want real change is the question i have been asking myself for a few weeks now. I have come to believe most only care for what is good for self and that will never bring HONEST CHANGE for all.

That's my RANT for now!!

Last edited by 1ness on Wed May 21, 2014 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

5Governments Do Not Exist Empty Re: Governments Do Not Exist on Tue May 20, 2014 11:58 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Good rant!

I hear you brother! I ask myself these questions all the time for a very long time now. This is just how I felt in the 60's when everyone in my chapter of the SDS abandoned ship when Kent State happened.

Well they are scared 1ness. Terrified actually. It is up to the few apparently to keep the fire burning under the seat of the dark side. I for one carry a lighter in my pocket at all times. LOL yes I know it is so I can smoke but I still have it in my pocket. It still counts!!! hahahaha

Don't lose hope.... don't give up!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum