Latest topics
» Maximum security biolab opened a few years ago in...ahem... Wuhan, China
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Find Cell-Free Mitochondria in Human Blood
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 7:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Do Women Keep Going Missing on this Highway in Canada?
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doomsday Clock Moves 100 Seconds To Midnight – Closest Point Since Cold War
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fear and Loathing in Virginia
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by topspin2

» Cult Alert - Sourcetruth Enterprises Inc. Continues To Expand
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 12:32 pm by RamblerNash

» UPDATES - China Wuhan Coronavirus - 1-24-2020
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 10 Statues Found By Deep Sea Divers!
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 10:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ 5 Observable Characteristics of UFOs plus MORE
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - The PLAN: 'SYSTEMIC DESTRUCTION of OLD GUARD'? plus more
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Aztlán Stones Describe The Extraterrestrial Visit Thousands of Years Ago
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sherman Pass Webcam Seems to Have Taken a Picture of ‘Bigfoot’
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Davos 2020 Trump & Iraqi President Barham Salih
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» PIE NET ZERO
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cue Twitter Storm... Fox Was Right About Woke - David Icke
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» "I was a climate alarmist. I believed the narrative" - Som Wardner Talks To Gareth Icke
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scam Alert! The Sourcetruth Matrix Cult Video
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 7:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WHY ARE SO MANY NEW CAGERS PUSHING C60-ESS60?? Alfred Webre, Patty Greer & Chris Burress
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 7:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Incan megalithic stones
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.

George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
You gotta love George C., he has such a stellar way of presenting the Truth.
Perhaps a little crude, but it gets and keeps your attention.
    What drives me (and I'm sre George as well) crazy, is the sheeple will listen to this, they know its true but don't believe they can do a damn thing about it. So is it a waisted effort ??  TPB know that if we are told something enough times, we then believe it to be true. How many times have we been told "your one vote won't make a difference" and "You can't do a damn thing about...".  And you wonder why people believe it?   :headscratching

Last edited by MartyM on Fri May 23, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Spell check...)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

1ness

1ness
MartyM wrote:Ya gotta love George, even if he's wrong he sounds right...

:headscratching   bat boy makes me wonder

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM
I don't mean to be picky, but I believe I've been 'mis-quoted'...   George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  3209671710  

1ness

1ness
maybe, but i am confused

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM
I didn't say he was 'Wrong', just a bit crude with his explatives...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum