Latest topics
» POOFness for OCT 14: MONEY, MONEY, MONEY SEND ME YOUR MONEY
Today at 3:46 pm by 4-truth

» Following Vaccinations” — 900 Voices Telling the Truth
Today at 1:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ecuador Finally Restores Julian Assange's Internet, Phone and Visitation Privileges
Today at 1:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATE: UFOs attacked by Helicopters or Fireworks?
Today at 12:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Google Earth user found Strange Structure in the Transantarctic Mountains
Today at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ 2 SUNS COMBINING? plus MORE
Today at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ The Best UFO Sightings Of 2018 plus MORE
Today at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» What’s going on? NASA’s Chandra and Hubble Space Telescopes went into Safe Mode
Today at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parents, Scientists and Doctors from Around the World Gather to Discuss How to Handle Increasing HPV Vaccine Injuries
Today at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Geoengineering - Changing The Atmosphere By Design - David Icke
Today at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open ~ I Pet Goat, A Divine Comedy
Today at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stop Talking About "The" Republic. There Isn't One. by Anna Von Reitz
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Space X Fraud Disclosed! China Shows Same Profile as CA ~ No Rockets
Today at 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Who Killed Khashoggi?
Today at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 10-15-18
Today at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 14: COMMUNICATIONS - I CAN'T PAY MY CELL BILL BUT I AM HERE TO SAVE HUMANITY SO GIVE ME MORE MONEY!!!
Yesterday at 11:18 pm by 4-truth

» “They Never Thought She Would Lose”: The Fallout Continues to Wreak Havoc
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump Set To Lift Marijuana Ban In All 50 States
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ "Leaked" Simulation Shows PLANET X Passing DECEMBER 2018 plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ It's Happening Everywhere Now... plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
No automatic alt text available.
ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Oily Rocks Essentials
Oily Rocks
Boutique Essential Oil
Roller Bottles
https://oily-rocks.com

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14

Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 12:09 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14
May 27, 2014

This a very lengthy Report.  Lots of Q and A, Lots of small talk.
Here is a link to the full report at Rumor Mill News.

Here are some statements made by Zap about progress being Made in this moment.
ZAP SAYS  -

• ALL IS GOOD AND WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES NOW.
  • THE GCR/RV/TRN IS LIVE IN EUROPE NOW AND HONG KONG. IT IS TO BE HERE IN THE AMERICAS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
  • FINAL PIECES OF THIS PUZZLE HAVE BEEN ACCOMPLISHED BY THE US TREASURY, AND THE AGREEMENTS RATIFIED. THE CHINESE FAMILY IS PREPARING FOR EVERYTHING TO ROLL OUT NOW, AS ARE THE WORLD AGENCIES.
  • THE TRN IS TO BE HERE IN THE USA AS I SAID, BUT THE UST IS STILL A BIT PENSIVE, AND THERE MAY BE A SMALL DELAY WHILE THEY WORK OUT DETAILS. YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT THEY ARE REALLY PREPARING FOR ALL THIS.
  • THE UST IS ALSO ESTABLISHING THE FINAL LINKS FOR THE TAX PORTION OF THE EXCHANGES, BOTH ON CURRENCY AND THE BONDS. THIS IS A MUST OF COURSE, AND THE MERE FACT THAT THESE FINAL PREPARATIONS ARE IN PROGRESS GIVES GOOD CONFIDENCE.
  • THERE IS ALSO MUCH DISINFORMATION OUT THERE NOW.
  • CHINA PRESS: The PBOC’s Shanghai branch is expected to announce details of how to open “free trade accounts” in the newly-established Shanghai Free Trade Zone this morning, according to sources familiar with the matter. Free trade accounts are at the heart of the financial reforms allowed inside the zone and theoretically allow the free transfer of funds inside and outside China as well as the full convertibility of the Yuan into foreign currency. Sources said the PBOC rules today will forbid fund transfers between offshore and onshore accounts to prevent inflows of speculative “hot money”. (Shanghai Securities News) Source: Market News International (MNI) – A Deutsche Börse company
  • THE FREE TRADE AGREEMENT BETWEEN CHINA AND RUSSIA JUST SIGNED IS A MAJOR STEP FORWARD IN THE REBALANCING ACT. THE CABAL WAS DULY PISSED OFF AT THIS EVENT. THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEE IT HAPPEN.
  • New rates will go to IMF on Saturday. Sunday will bring the announcement of the new Iraqi government. Maliki will be sworn in for a third term! Tuesday the 27th, the general RV will be released to banks and financial institutions for private placements and private exchanges. Tuesday, June 3rd, the GCR will be released to the general public. All of this, naturally, depends on the central banks and the IMF sticking to the schedule they have released privately.
  • THE DINAR IS BEING EXCHANGED AT 5-10 CENTS ON THE DINAR. NOT BAD. NOT THE HIGH FIGURES YET, BUT SIGNIFICANT ADVANCE.

THE PROJECT SIDE FUNDINGS WE ARE GOING TO UNDERTAKE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PPs. THOSE ARE COMING FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES, BUT I CAN SAY THAT THEY ORIGINATE WITH THE CHINESE FAMILY. THEY WANT TO SEE THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS BEGIN, AND WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP DEPLOY THESE FUNDINGS. THE PPP THAT YOU ARE INVOLVED IN, WILL HAPPEN SOON ENOUGH, BUT I CAN NOT GIVE YOU SPECIFIC TIMELINES. I CAN ONLY ASK WHAT STAGE THEY ARE AT.
Dear ZAP,
I am hoping you can bring some clarity to me regarding the prosperity programs and humanitarian projects.
Please explain why have those who are in charge of the OMEGA funds and other prosperity programs waited so long to release them? I invested in OMEGA all the way back in the year 1999 and despite numerous assurance from Poof it would pay out soon, most of us continue to wait some15 years later or even longer for others.
THE NICE ELECTED OFFICIALS HAVE DONE THEIR BEST TO ENSURE YOU DO NOT RECEIVE. THAT IS OVER SOON NOW.
Can you please explain what has been the purpose of such a long hold up? Given the dire economic conditions in the US and the world, aren’t those funds needed now more than ever?
THE CABAL WISHES A LARGE REDUCTION IN POPULATION. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS. AND THE APATHY OF PEOPLE FOSTER THIS ON AND ON AND ON AND….NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL THE CHINESE FAMILY BEGAN THE DIVINE PLAN FOR HUMANITY, AND FORCED THE ISSUE. WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES.
In addition, you have written about the projects you will be overseeing all the way back in July of last year yet we have yet to see anything officially released. Originally, you stated it would be 60 days to launch a website and yet we are now coming up to a year. Once again, would it not be prudent for everyone involved to get those humanitarian projects up and running immediately for the benefit of all of humanity? Can you please explain the reasoning behind waiting so long to get started? Is it mainly for security purposes?
OH GOD YES IT WOULD BE PRUDENT, AND HELPFUL, AND AND AND. BUT, THE NICE ELECTED OFFICIALS THREW MANY MONKEY WRENCHES INTO THE PROCESS, BUT WE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, AND WON. SECURITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.
Thank you for your response and all you efforts. Best wishes, S
JUNE 1 IS OUR TARGET DATE TO BEGIN THE PROJECT SIDE, BUT WITH ALL THAT IS TRANSPIRING RIGHT NOW, OUR NEW ESTIMATE IS SECOND WEEK JUNE. WE HAVE ALL THE ELEMENTS READY, AND JUST WAITING FOR THE CLEARANCES. AS SOON AS WE GET THOSE, WE WILL HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.
AND I CAN ASSURE EVERYBODY THAT THE PIGS CAN GOVERN THEIR OWN AFFAIRS. THEY TOLD ME. AND EVEN SHOWED THE CERTIFICATE. SMART PIGS. THEY DO NOT DRINK BEER.
SO I LEAVE YOU WITH ONE OF THE MORE FAMOUS QUOTES FROM AN UPSTANDING ELECTED OFFICIAL THAT AMERICANS RECOGNIZE AND LOVE SO MUCH THEY RE-ELECTED HIM, AND AGAIN IN HIS ALTER EGO: GEORGE H.W. BUSH SAID IT SO WELL….”IF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE KNEW WHAT WE HAVE DONE, THEY WOULD STRING US UP FROM THE LAMP POSTS”
THE NEW GUY WILL BE FAMOUS FOR HIS QUOTE THAT AMERICANS CAN NOT TIE THEIR OWN SHOES.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE” “BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
Love and Kisses,
“THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’
Susan and Staff

Thanks to: http://higherdensity.wordpress.com

1ness

THE NEW GUY WILL BE FAMOUS FOR HIS QUOTE THAT AMERICANS CAN NOT TIE THEIR OWN SHOES.

OMG REALLY. Do they think we are a bunch of simpletons? Would Obama come out and give a speech of enslavement for all the world to hear? If anybody believe this they also believe that they will be RICH at the end of June this year also.

Hey, look flying PIG at your local bank, it's on youtube!!

Most here know how I feel about government. I am an Anarchist.

But this is just CRAP. A 20 second made up sound bite. IT"S FAKE!!

Here is the real speech 36 min long and nothing said that is in the 20 second vid.

Some truth mixed in with Disinformation does not make it real. It's just around the corner AGAIN. REALLY does anybody believe this?

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

bs4ever

Sorry......once again complete rubbish, the forex is still showing what it has for months.

AND....once a currency revalues do you really believe there will be private trades and it will kept of the forex?

Apart from Govt, there are millions of little investors, there are hundreds of big companies, and then there are the big investors.

The greed of all the usual suspects, their arrogance, and their sense of entitlement will not allow this to be quiet....they will want to wave their elevated wealth around. Something like this can be kept quiet for so long then it's global.

Imagine if aliens landed on Ayers Rock at midnight, lots of chatter, lots of counter claims.....now imagine if they landed on Julia Gillards heard in daylight in the middle of Melbourne.

Thats the difference, if this RV happens, it happens, not piecemeal, there will be a limited window for such greed.

I am of the opinion poof and zap are "deluded"

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Nice use of Aussie icons there bs4 lol! Where you been we missed you?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

5 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 10:24 am

DavidJ

I'm very hopeful that more and more people are seeing the zapoof stuff for what it is: absurd and pathetic.

6 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 10:40 am

bs4ever

NanneeRose wrote:Nice use of Aussie icons there bs4 lol! Where you been we missed you?

Hello Nannee

I have been around, just dealing with the usual daily nonsense from "the bad guys" rather than doing things that would appeal more.

Certain friends from Aussie are of the opinion that if Ayers Rock landed on the head of the delightful Julia it would not be such a bad thing, when I pressed a few buttons by saying

" but she is quite an attractive red headed minx don't you think"

The men called me rude names and the women gagged :-)

7 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 11:01 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Poof used to be fun to read before he supposedly died. I think the donation button is why this continues every week. And you are correct..... same old crap dressed up in different clothes week after week. No longer relevant or credible in any way....

8 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 11:03 am

1ness

whew...I thought I was the only one!  bigclap 

Mohandas Gandhi

9 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 11:13 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
No you are not alone 1ness.

This is exactly the kind of crap that is hurting the so called Light Movement. It is meant to make us ALL look like absolute whack jobs that are not to be taken seriously. Same old indoctrination as the very ones we work to remove from their perches. That should tell us something right there. SAME

I am also relieved that more and more are getting this and not afraid to say it. Like what CroatianLight is putting out. Brilliant work from her this week that says it like it is.

10 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 11:19 am

1ness

By now it must be evident I no longer have patient for this B/S any longer. The newly awaken need a place to come seek knowledge and be able to use discernment without this kind of B/S making for more confusion.

This can be that place, but then we get this B/S disinformation and misinformation.

Mohandas Gandhi

11 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 11:52 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Yes it is a conundrum actually...

My thought is that one needs to be able to read this stuff and also be able to say if they think it is bullshit. I am glad that folks are starting to get that it is okay to disagree. This is why I keep the forums up to date. But when the messenger is just so freaking wrong like May and Tony and gang it was best to stop posting. Though I loath the thought of censorship that shit was making me ill and not to come to my own site.

The various polls also are an indicator as to what the people that come to this site think and want to read.

12 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 12:17 pm

1ness

censorship.........is used against people and thoughts. It can also be used for good.

I believe this site is your office Skyz. Thank you for allowing my opinios and RANTS on the B/S.

http://www.latin-dictionary.net/search/latin/censor

censor, censoris

noun

declension: 3rd declension

Definitions:

censor, magistrate for registration/census
   censurer, critic (behavior/books)

Area: Legal, Government, Tax, Financial, Political, Titles
   Geography: All or none
   Frequency: Frequent, top 2000+ words
   Source: “Oxford Latin Dictionary”, 1982 (OLD)

http://www.webstersdictionary1828.com/Home?word=Censor

Censor

CENSOR, noun

1. An officer, in ancient Rome, whose business was to register the effects of the citizens, to impose taxes according to the property which each man possessed, and to inspect the manners of the citizens, with power to censure vice and immorality, by inflicting a public mark of ignominy on the offender.

2. One who is empowered to examine all manuscripts and books, before they are committed to the press, and to see that they contain nothing heretical or immoral.

3. One who is given to censure.

Origin of CENSOR
Latin, Roman magistrate, from censēre to give as one's opinion, assess; perhaps akin to Sanskrit śaṁsati he praises
First Known Use: 1526

http://www.webstersdictionary1828.com/Dictionary
IP, as a termination, denotes state or office; as in lordship.

SHIP. [See Shape.]

SHIP, noun [Latin scapha; from the root of shape.] In a general sense, a vessel or building of a peculiar structure, adapted to navigation, or floating on water by means of sails. In an appropriate sense, a building of a structure or form fitted for navigation, furnished with a bowsprit and three masts, a main-mast, a fore-mast and a mizen-mast, each of which is composed a lower-mast, a top-mast and top-gallant-mast, and square rigged. Ships are of various sizes and are for various uses; most of them however fall under the denomination of ships of war and merchant's ships.

SHIP, verb transitive

1. To put on board of a ship or vessel of any kind; as, to ship goods at Liverpoll for New York.

2. To transport in a ship; to convey by water.

The sun shall no sooner the mountains touch,

But we will ship him hence. Shak.

3. To receive into a ship or vessel; as, to ship at sea.

To ship the oars, to place them in the rowlocks.

To ship off, to send away by water; as, to ship off convicts.

SHIP'-BUILDER, noun [ship and builder.] A man whose occupation is to construct

SHIP'-BILDER, ships and other vessels; a naval architect; a shipwright.

http://www.webstersdictionary1828.com/Home?word=Censorship

Censorship

CENSORSHIP, noun The office or dignity of a censor; the time during which a censor holds his office.

Mohandas Gandhi

13 Re: Zap and Poofness Update Report – 5-27-14 on Wed May 28, 2014 5:24 pm

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
bs4ever wrote:
NanneeRose wrote:Nice use of Aussie icons there bs4 lol! Where you been we missed you?

Hello Nannee

I have been around, just dealing with the usual daily nonsense from "the bad guys" rather than doing things that would appeal more.

Certain friends from Aussie are of the opinion that if Ayers Rock landed on the head of the delightful Julia it would not be such a bad thing, when I pressed a few buttons by saying

" but she is quite an attractive red headed minx don't you think"

The men called me rude names and the women gagged :-)

Well at the moment I would rather Ayres Rock fell on Tony Abbotts head, he is by far the worst Prime Minister Australia has ever seen. Julia wasn't so bad lol! Attractive? Hmmmmmm not sure about that one, maybe to a hot blooded englishman hahahahahahah!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum