» Las Vegas: Magnetic shifts prompt a renumbering for runways at McCarran
Today at 2:30 am by PurpleSkyz

»  View AN OPEN SECRET
Today at 2:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ The Suns over Las Palmas Spain plus MORE
Today at 2:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» SOMETHING Landed On The Brazil Coast!
Today at 1:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists warn of 'ecological collapse of the food chain' as study finds flying insect numbers have plunged
Today at 1:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Star Trek creator’s son discusses UFOs and aliens
Today at 1:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ghost Car Suddenly Appears From Nowhere in Puzzling Video
Today at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nanochips and Smart Dust: The Dangerous New Face of the Human Microchipping Agenda
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe Part 2: Self-Activating Intelligence of Dragonfly and James Webb Telescopes
Today at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

»  JAXA discovers 50 km cavern beneath the Moon’s surface - Artificially or natural created?
Today at 12:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by robert18

» Fractures and smoke of the volcano Mount Agung in Indonesia 20 Oct.2017
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Opening Conversation about IAOOM with Muwonge Hassan
Yesterday at 4:50 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» #HATJ & RKB- CRIMINAL MINUTES 10.20.17
Yesterday at 3:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Part 1&2 Secret Space Program Update: New Whistleblower From The “20 and Back” Program via Michael Salla
Yesterday at 2:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scamtastic RV/CGR News ~ Deep Source & Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel 10/20/17
Yesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera
Yesterday at 1:20 pm by WilliaminUSA

» The GoldFish Report No. 145 - Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: Administrative Due Process
Yesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tap Water In Sacramento Turned Purple And Officials Do Not Know Why
Yesterday at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ More Evidence Presented in Defense of Planet 9 plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in Skies over Cumbria? plus MORE
Yesterday at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TREK [Part 2] by TS Caladan
Yesterday at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Tale Of Two Worlds
Yesterday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liar in Chief
Yesterday at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Letter: Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended

Letter: Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin
For Immediate Release

May 27, 2014

Letter: Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), I hereby report that I have issued an Executive Order (the "order") terminating the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq and Iraqi petroleum, petroleum products, and interests therein, and the accounts, assets, investments, and other property owned by, belonging to, or held by, in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for, the Central Bank of Iraq.

I have taken this action as a result of my determination that the situation that gave rise to the actions taken in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, to protect the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which the Government of Iraq has an interest has been significantly altered, including through the Government of Iraq's progress in resolving and managing the risk associated with outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime. This action is not intended otherwise to affect the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as expanded in scope by Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, which shall remain in place. This action is also not intended to affect immunities enjoyed by the Government of Iraq and its property under otherwise applicable law.

I have delegated to the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the authority to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA and section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c), as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of the order. All agencies of the United States Government are directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of the order.

I am enclosing a copy of the Executive Order I have issued.

Sincerely,

BARACK OBAMA

Thanks to: http://www.whitehouse.gov

Link to article: http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/05/27/letter-ending-immunities-granted-development-fund-iraq-and-certain-other

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Iraq Development Fund | actual Whitehouse EO ending immunities

Beyond Guru Kingdom let us give you Official White House hope on Iraq now.

We know there's talk of O ending the DFI EO, but we just wanted you to have the official documents pertaining to the subject.

Hopefully, this will impact the movement of the Dinar and we fed it to Kuwait today.

From the White House

27 May 2014

Dear Mr. Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), I hereby report that I have issued an Executive Order (the "order") terminating the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq and Iraqi petroleum, petroleum products, and interests therein, and the accounts, assets, investments, and other property owned by, belonging to, or held by, in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for, the Central Bank of Iraq.

read more

Executive Order: Ending Immunities Granted to the Development Fund for Iraq and Certain Other Iraqi Property and Interests in Property Pursuant to Executive Order 13303, as Amended

27 May 2014

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -

ENDING IMMUNITIES GRANTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR
IRAQ AND CERTAIN OTHER IRAQI PROPERTY AND INTERESTS IN
PROPERTY PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303, AS AMENDED

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, as amended (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), section 5 of the United Nations Participation Act, as amended (22 U.S.C. 287c) (UNPA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, have determined that the situation that gave rise to the actions taken in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, to protect the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which the Government of Iraq has an interest has been significantly altered. Recognizing the changed circumstances in Iraq, including the Government of Iraq's progress in resolving and managing the risk associated with outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, I hereby terminate the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004, on any attachment, judgment, decree, lien, execution, garnishment, or other judicial process with respect to the Development Fund for Iraq and Iraqi petroleum, petroleum products, and interests therein, and the accounts, assets, investments, and other property owned by, belonging to, or held by, in the name of, on behalf of, or otherwise for, the Central Bank of Iraq. This action is not intended otherwise to affect the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as expanded in scope by Executive Order 13315 of August 28, 2003, which shall remain in place. This action is also not intended to affect immunities enjoyed by the Government of Iraq and its property under otherwise applicable law.

read more
Posted by OWoN Team, edited by canauzzie on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Thanks to: http://www.oneworldofnations.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin
OK so this is what yman has been posting about... I think.

Any feedback on this?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum