Latest topics
» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
Great Things are Happening! EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
Great Things are Happening! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
Great Things are Happening! EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » FEEL GOOD ~ BODY & MIND » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » Great Things are Happening!

Great Things are Happening!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Great Things are Happening! Empty Great Things are Happening! on Fri May 04, 2012 3:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Just wanted to start a thread of positive things that we are experiencing.

I just found the perfect house to rent. It is out in the country surrounded by nature and already has a garden ready to plant. I feel like a million bucks right now. :)

Anything wonderful going on with any one else in our Out Of Mind family?

2Great Things are Happening! Empty Re: Great Things are Happening! on Fri May 04, 2012 7:34 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713
wow i just came thur the Door!!!

and that is GREAT!!!

i also found a great motorhome under a thou!!! and iam leaving the Country too....

Sorry that i was BANNED -Unjustly....but that is the way it goes in AMERIKA......

Have to watch my lil tippey toes...it offends too MANY!!!

I suggest with the many post to COME leave!!!!!!

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL TERRIBLY

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GODSFOOL

3Great Things are Happening! Empty Re: Great Things are Happening! on Fri May 04, 2012 8:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Yeah!!!!
So good to have you back again my friend!!!
Welcome home! :)

4Great Things are Happening! Empty Re: Great Things are Happening! on Fri May 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Anonymous
godsfool713 wrote:wow i just came thur the Door!!!

and that is GREAT!!!

i also found a great motorhome under a thou!!! and iam leaving the Country too....

Sorry that i was BANNED -Unjustly....but that is the way it goes in AMERIKA......

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL TERRIBLY

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GODSFOOL

g'fool, what the heck dude?? I just had a nice conversation with you & now this crap! It wasn't unjustly at all and if you want to go there again,...it will happen again.

Try to use discernment with what you do & say here. We are positive group & don't want what happened before to happen again. We would prefer you stayed, but don't bring all that hate & negativity here anymore.

5Great Things are Happening! Empty Re: Great Things are Happening! on Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
With all due respect LiR where is godsfool being negative in the above post?

Remember... everyone has there own perspectives. Some would agree with the unjustly banning in this case.
Maybe those that don't resonate with her posts could just not read them?

I hope this side does not descend into a censored mess.

6Great Things are Happening! Empty Re: Great Things are Happening! on Sat May 05, 2012 12:24 am

Anonymous

That part purple! Didn't know he/she was banned, but can't say it was unjust as you don't know about certain PM's back then. Just saying.

But let's not bring up the past as long as it doesn't affect the future.

Last edited by LadyInRed on Sat May 05, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

7Great Things are Happening! Empty Re: Great Things are Happening! on Sat May 05, 2012 9:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
godsfool is a she for starters LiR.
Maybe I do know about pm's etc. But yes.... why go bringing up past issues.

I think we have started something good on OOM2 and hope it continues as a non censored exchange of info. Lord knows we need it at this time. :)

When you or GP don't like something we put up, I think it would be way more constructive to voice your thoughts on why you don't like it instead of just saying it should not be posted under any circumstances. To me that is just putting up walls and not educating to learn how to use discernment.

I love the things you put up... but some of the channels I find exception. When that occurs I usually keep it to myself as I don't wish to offend you.

I find adversarial feelings to be a total light blocker. Of course that may just be me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum