Latest topics
» Irrefutable Proof the Moon Landing Was Faked!!!
Today at 1:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Denver Airport Conspiracy : Five Things To Know About This Odd Airport…
Today at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Finally Admits What Anti-vaxxers Say About The MMR Vaccine
Today at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Power of Crystal Healing: Recharging Your Energy
Today at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The real truth of ICE Centers, Lies...
Today at 1:00 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked
Today at 12:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ignored and Infuriated, Pawnee Stop Illegal Fracking Plans on Tribal Lands
Today at 12:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK!
Today at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» “5G is the Most Censored Story of 2018”
Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» CERN New Discovery
Today at 11:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» How to avoid Thimerosal
Today at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» #LIVE #QANON #LadyDragon + #SundayMorningFutures #MariaBartiromo @potus
Today at 11:07 am by LadyDragon

» Base on Mars South Pole?
Today at 2:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Parrot Uses Alexa to Order Watermelon, Lightbulbs While Owner Is Out
Today at 2:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Severe weather hits Sicily, Italy: Violent storm drops 50cm (20 inches) of hail in Messina
Today at 2:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - David Wilcock Update New 16 December 2018 PART I
Today at 2:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» The mystery of the megalithic structures in ancient Korea
Today at 1:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Today at 1:56 am by 4-truth

» Why did they put a mummy into the Large Hadron Collidron?
Today at 1:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'One of a Kind' Untouched Tomb Discovered in Egypt
Today at 1:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» This was a FIRST! - Unprecedented view of Sun AND something else
Today at 1:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Connecting Consciousness - Simon Parkes
Today at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOMB SHELL! DECLASSIFIED Document Just Exposed Hillary's DARK Circle of Friends!!
Today at 1:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Yesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Imminent Televised Event: Mass Arrests of 10,000 Global Cabal Members

Very soon, you will witness the world-wide mass arrests of the many criminal cabal members.
These arrests will mean the removal of the final obstacles that will allow for the implementation of the new abundance systems that are ready to immediately free humanity from the current economy and its falsely imposed conditions of debt and poverty.

There have been many men and women dedicated to this cause who have been working diligently in secret for years to bring us to this moment and are so eager to present to humanity the new system that will immediately redistribute abundance to all of humanity and release humanity from the mundane life it has known. Freedom is to be returned to the people.
The release of technologies and other suppressed elements that are to be introduced will follow to assist this transition.

The news of these mass arrests will come sudden and come hard, and many whom are unprepared with an understanding as to why may feel shocked and confused to witness so many taken into custody.
These many men and women, how ever, have served for the perpetuation of your enslavement and all have actively taken part in serious crimes against the people

Certain big media groups have agreed to cover these events and assist in the disclosure timeline. These arrests will be televised and fully shared with you for it is owed to the people of the world that they witness the very moments and actions taken that will mean your release from the control of these many people whom have for so long worked to serve the control and exploitation of humanity.
This manipulation will end and humanity will enter into a new life.
With this in mind, you can look upon these arrests without fear and acknowledge what they mean for your world.
There are many sources of this type of liberating information and it is requested that this information is made available to all who may, or may not, choose to at least familiarize themselves with it, for all efforts to spread this information are valuable and will help dispel fears and lessen the impact.
True freedom is to be returned to you soon.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:13 AM

bs4ever

I for one, would very much like to believe this....but after all the false shouts that have gone before I don't.

The terms "imminent" or "very soon" have been used to the point where they are dismissed as soon as they are seen.

To publish such news repeatedly without anything actually happening in the follow up is damaging and debilitating .... that is not a criticism....that is an observation

I forgot add....any involvement of big media groups who are waiting for this suggests quite strongly this is false. Can you imagine cabal owned media AND employees either allowing not talking about such a thing?

That is apart from the fact that if big media groups are prepared to cover it, the cabal is prepared to avoid it

PurpleSkyz

Admin
also add to it that what this says directly conflicts with the RV news that has been brought forth here last week.

so which is it??? we are waiting for the mass arrests yet again????

This is past ridiculous.

Fair notice is: Dinar and financial info may well be totally removed from this site at weeks end. We are ALL just plain worn out with the bullshit!

bat boy

DavidJ

Posted by John MacHaffie = kiss of death. Copied and pasted by moil man = branded as irrelevant, at best.

I consider each and every one of these "Soon you will..." communications as intentioned to cause wear, drag, distraction, frustration and ultimately a sense of futility in segments of the collective conscious. Avoid, avoid, avoid, IMO.

To me, the entirety of the Dinar spectacle/debacle has been constructed for the same purpose. No offense to anyone, but really, the underpinnings are based on the paradigm of insider trading, as well.

Visionkeeper

Too many times crying wolf for me to believe this....I'll believe it when I see it :) VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

MartyM

The biggest issue I have with this BS is, there is never any specifics... When you think about it (if you must), They / TPTB could throw 10k of minions to the wolves and still never reveal the top 1% of bad guys. This post in No ways indicates that the arrests would be anyone of any importance. As for the media groups agreeing to cover such an event, Why Not, they always do as they are told... which begs the question, why would they all of a sudden want this exposed publicly?  Unless of course its just another diversion to make the sheeple think they've won.
   It's not that difficult to see i you really look at it.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum