Latest topics
» SNOOP4TRUTH - More Deborah Tavares FRAUD - Lyle Hartford Van Dyke is the true author of Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars ("Silent Weapons").
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "BIDEN 2020" — A Bad Lip Reading
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 1:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FRAUDSTERS Robert Dunlap & Dave ScHmIdT Try and Push Fake MetaOne Coin Contracts! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR SCAMS!
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 1:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Thomas Crown Blog - The Sphere Being Alliances’ dirty, cosmic secret.
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Spectacular Sunset Sky Show: Planets, Stars, Constellations, Andromeda, Milky Way
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 12:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica ice still releasing radioactive chlorine from 1950 nuclear bomb tests, research finds
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 11:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Google Hiding Search Results? | Zach Vorhies – Google Whistleblower
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» SAN FRANCISCO SHAKEN BY DOZENS OF EARTHQUAKES – IS A MAJOR SEISMIC EVENT COMING?
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 11:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIND GAMES: Losing Identity To The Hive Mind – By Rosanne Lindsay
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 11:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Crazy Life of Millionaire John McAfee
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (of it) Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Welcome to the 5G Radioactive Network | Have You Had Your Daily Dose of Radiation Today?
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyYesterday at 3:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Grant Cameron on the Stanton Friedman Files
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyYesterday at 3:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Millions Hungry and Food Insecure in the US
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» DEBORAH TAVARES & THE FORGED PG&E EMAIL HOAX (THE CALIFORNIA FIRES HOAX) by SNOOP4TRUTH
There’s Something I Want to Say… EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » There’s Something I Want to Say…

There’s Something I Want to Say…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1There’s Something I Want to Say… Empty There’s Something I Want to Say… on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:18 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
There’s Something I Want to Say…
Posted on 2014/06/02 by kauilapele
There’s Something I Want to Say… 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_5

There’s a lot that’s going on right now. Benjamin’s mentioned it, David’s mentioned it, and now I’m mentioning it.
All of the stuff going on all around… in a personal realm, in a family realm, in a community realm, in a global realm, in a Cosmic realm… it’s being sensed by everyone. I don’t care whether you’re in the 3D, 4D, 5D, xD, or you’re a “physical-centered” or “spiritual-centered” or “political-centered” type person… it’s being felt.
This all may seem like a “load”. But that’s a choice, in my mind, at least.
As far as I’m concerned, the only thing I am to focus on, and be with, is my own Higher Sense of who I AM, and what is mine, to DO, and what is mine to BE.
For myself, that always comes from a “Higher” sense of Guidance, that is communicated to myself, from within. Forget the “without” stuff. No matter who it is, or what t is, if it’s a person, place, thing, or, especially, a paradigm. Especially the “old” type paradigms.
To me, anything that says anything like, “I have to”, “I’d better”, “the custom says”, “the family says”, and so on, is out.
What resonates within, is IN.
That’s my “something” for this moment, of this day.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

2There’s Something I Want to Say… Empty Re: There’s Something I Want to Say… on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:13 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Oh I thought this was going to be a message from you purps LOL! Bummed hehehehe!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

3There’s Something I Want to Say… Empty Re: There’s Something I Want to Say… on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:38 pm

MartyM

MartyM
Had me going there for a moment myself, Purps  LOL

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

4There’s Something I Want to Say… Empty Re: There’s Something I Want to Say… on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL well it could of been me as it is exactly how I feel also.

I am happy when I see some validation of having had enough of the self appointed emissaries of the lighty world. Makes me realize I am not losing my focus to terribly much. LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum