OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

OBAMA AND ASSOCIATES SCHEDULED TO CRASH AMERICAN DOLLARS STARTING JULY 1, 2014.
FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JUNE 1, 2014
Tuesday, June 3, 2014

PORTER STANSBERRY HAS A GOOD TRACK RECORD OF CALLING EVENTS IN THE AMERICAN ECONOMY CORRECTLY OTHERS WOULD NOT BELIEVE UNTIL THEY HAPPENED EXACTLY AS HE PREDICTED! HE IS SMART AS PROVEN BY HIS TRACK RECORD OF CALLING POWERFUL EVENTS WITH AMAZING ACCURACY! PORTER STANSBERRY AND ASSOCIATES INVESTMENT RESEARCH HAS A DEADLY REPORT ON THE U.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES BILL H.R. 2847 - WITH ITS SPECIAL PROVISION KNOWN AS "FATCA" WILL FORCE FOREIGN BANKS TO DROP CARRYING AMERICAN CURRENCY IN THEIR BANKS. THIS HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CRASH THE AMERICAN ECONOMY BEFORE IT IS OVER! FOREIGN NATIONS WILL NOT WANT AMERICAN MONEY IF "FATCA" CARRIED OUT WHICH OBAMA AND ALLIES IN CONGRESS INTEND TO DO. AS THE OLD SAYING GOES, "IF TREASON PROSPERS, THEN NONE DARE CALL IT TREASON." 'FATCA" IS AN ALTERNATE NAME FOR THE POLICY CONDEMNED BY THE NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS OF 1945-6 AS "CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY" THEY HAD CHARGED HERMANN GOERING WITH UNDER HITLER'S NAZI GERMANY. IT WAS A HANGING OFFENSE UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW SET UP BY THE NUREMBERG WAR TRIALS. WHEN NATIONAL LAW FORBIDS CITIZENS FROM PLACING MONEY ABROAD OR OWNING PROPERTY ABROAD, THEN THIS IS TECHNICALLY CALLED "CRIMES AGAINST MANKIND" AND ALL FEDERAL OFFICIALS BACKING THIS INCLUDING OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE, HEADS OF FEDERAL AGENCIES, AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WHO BACKED THIS CAN ALL BE EXECUTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW IF THIS PLAN IS CARRIED OUT MAKING IT EFFECTIVELY IMPOSSIBLE FOR AMERICANS TO DEPOSIT AMERICAN MONEY ABROAD.
    THIS LINK BELOW WILL SHOW YOU THE REPORT GIVING YOU THE DETAILS ON "FATCA" AND HOW IT OPERATES UNDER OBAMA ENGINEERED LAW.
     http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1310PSIEANEW/EPSIQ376/

To stop "FATCA" only fast passage of our proposed Omni Law can head this off before the American economy is likely collapsed by it where we in America such as the party oriented Americans trying to ignore reality at all costs will potentially face a future in America so horrid as would be like a scene from a science fiction horror movie. We tried to get Americans to back our Omni Law Drive before the fanatics in Congress and White House sunk the American economy once and for all. We stand for a sound banking system and minus these politician tricks by traitors within government to collapse and destroy America from within! We tried to get many Americans to put $25 or multiples of $25 into our Omni Law Loan Program on our website so we would have more money to fight for the fast passing of our Omni Law (full name Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America) and full copy of proposed Omni Law on our national website. Also, when we set up our own sound banking system in our planned Camelot location which would have the finest research and development center in the world, our banking system would be open for all those who backed us before passage of the Omni Law where your money would be safe from the tricks of Obama and others in Wash., D.C. who have all these schemes to get your money from your bank accounts and make your American money potentially worthless by federal policy. I studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein when alive as teaching the only true economic science in the world in the 20th Century. Pass the Omni Law and fast in America! Make me temporary economic czar of America (probably six months would do the trick) and as a quick fix saving of the American economy until a more permanent answer would be set up, we set up the "inverted inflation" first proposed by Bernard Baruch but party mad America never listened to him in the 1920's and America's economy will not then collapse. This "inverted inflation" was then used in Europe with smashing great success and used by President Truman to keep the American economy from crashing after World War II was over. As Truman explained, this blocked America from then suffering runaway hyperinflation and then takeover of America by Communism. Yes folks, Truman did say that, but they never taught this to you in your American history classes! Bernard Baruch told President Truman how to do this and Truman was smart enough to listen whereas F.D.R. if still alive then might not have listened to Bernard Baruch on this economic tactic to save a nation's economy from suddenly collapsing!
      Push this report around and put heat on the politicians to pass the "Omni Law" and now! I lived in Wash., D.C. for years and heaven and earth will pass away before politicians will do what is right for America on their own initiative! You ask them if they are for or against this proposed Omni Law on our website and you want them to propose this before Congress and state legislatures before this coming election or else you will vote against them instead of for them! As one member of Congress once commented to one leader for the American grassroots, "When you show us that the American people care, then we will care! Until then, don't bother us!" That is their attitude towards you the American people! They are a very cynical lot in Wash., D.C. and too many effectively bought off by tactics you don't know about!

Our national website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com Our email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Our mailing address for payments sent in by mail instead of through our website is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for whether for products we offer on the website or else our Omni Law Loan Program where you directly loan money in $25 loan units for the passage of the Omni Law and when the Omni Law is passed, your principal will be paid back according to plan and you also receive a pro-rata share in some of the profits from the Vatican endorsed food industry for 30 years per the terms stated earlier in our national reports and also some profits from other angles we committed to necessary for the future prosperity and survival of America also for 30 years of profits made from these angles. Products sold and Omni Law Loan Payments all help finance the Omni Law Drive for passage of this vitally needed national law and now!

Once the Omni Law is passed, we will disengage from derivatives as claimed part of the national debt of America. Americans should not be liable for hundreds of trillions of dollars in fraudulent debts created by banks and other private sources and then Americans stuck with the bill instead of the sources creating the liabilities for these trillions of dollars in bad derivative debts. As for legitimate debts of America, we will see to it that they are swiftly paid off and this will release powerful new funds into the American economy by drastically lowering federal taxes on the American people and businesses as no longer needed. America is owed enough debts to fully pay off its legitimate national debt. But after that America will be run on much sounder money whether supplied by RV or other means. But if no RV before the Omni Law is passed and we will set up grand juries to charge with high treason those who blocked it and were trying to sabotage the American economy, people, and nation by this. Then their fortunes will be confiscated if their tactics cost the American people a vast fortune that was coming to them otherwise. I am a tough boy who spent eleven calendar years in military academies and since I am on the side of the American people, don't pick a fight with me as I am the wrong person to pick a fight with! I will win!

Pass this report around. If the parties in Wash., D.C. see the people are fast rallying to support passage of the Omni Law, they will lose their nerve to collapse the American dollar and economy and as they say, "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of curative medicine!" I am an economist but also tough enough that the enemies of the American people are not anxious to start a fight with me. I once had a secret intelligence report on me told by a U.S. Senator to a Pentagon friend of mine that U.S. intelligence rated me as potentially the toughest leader America would ever have if leading the nation and they knew that I was on the side of the American people. I am a militant believer in the God-given rights the American Revolution was fought to secure for all Americans and no leader in America believes more in freedom for the people than me! I am tough but for the people, not against them!
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for one who thinks that free enterprise cannot be free enterprise without practicing freedom to make it work as an economic system! The working people and businesses would love me when they see my sound tactics taken from prior economic history fast skyrocket American wages and profits with American businesses but on a sound way through increased purchasing power of money and not through politician decreed higher wages which is contrary to economic science and does not work except to trigger off hyperinflation in a nation if aggressively done.
    I heard where one foreign nation tried massively this tactic being pushed by con artist politicians in America and their national economy got badly hurt, didn't help jobs, and quoting one comment "Thailand Adopts Nationwide Minimum Wage Policy Amid Controversy..raise the cost of living, and worsen poverty in the country."
    Cheap politicians in America are trying to duplicate this building economic disaster for America as is happening  abroad due to stupid political leadership there instead of good, sound answers! I don't believe in following stupid ideas, but smart ideas! Like the ancient Romans did, I respect the practical answers in life, not nonsense of cheap politicians with empty heads and con artist hearts bluffing answers that they do not have and cannot deliver on!)
    www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com      

fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:44 PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum